It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Theology Against Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Briefly, the issue is this:

There is a conspiracy of theology against the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed.

Or, more precisely, there is a conspiracy of the 'fallen' consciousness/knowledge of the "self" and the 'thinker' against the consciousness/Knowledge Created 'by and in the image of God'.

This theology, or its secular opposite, is the only thing that the media will allow to be published, because that is what makes money for Judaeo-Christianity-Islamism, Inc.

Why?

Because people are willing to exchange their money only for what is pleasurable to them, and Truth is seldom pleasurable.

Maimonides did to the Revelations received by Moses and Isaiah, precisely what Paul, the apostle of the Gentiles did to the Teaching of Jesus: replaced those Revelations with pagan metaphysical philosophy, beginning with the Egyptian-Pharisaical-Christian doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

And, for those who are 'impressed' with Mainomides' Mishneh (which is a blasphemy) Torah, I would suggest that you read his Epistle To Yemen; which, I have to admit, is probably the most scurrilous, vile and putrid screed written by a Jewish religious 'authority' in all of recorded history; with the understanding that this screed was from the same 'mind' that wrote Mishneh Torah.

And what that screed demonstrated more than anything is that, just like the apostle Paul (one has to wonder whether Maimonides was not Saul/Paul 'raised from the dead' for the purpose of destroying the Torah, after having already destroyed the Teaching of Jesus), Maimonides had no Knowledge whatsoever of either the Vision of the "Son of man" or the Revelation of the "resurrection"...

Which is why, just like Paul, he has so many thousands upon thousands of witless followers.

And, it is the institutionalized stupidity of both Maimonides and Paul which, today, establishes the litmus test for what should be considered Revelation: anything which does not threaten the economic interests of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'. In other words, whatever is said by the religious 'authorities' themselves must be considered as a Revelation; and anyone who disagrees with them is, by definition, possessed by demons.

And it is precisely this mentality which is pushing this civilization into the horrors of Armageddon...

While the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are "laughing all the way to the bank".

Michael

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Michael, I heard a voice that said He was Jesus, died for my sins and if I believed in Him I would never perish, I did'nt see anyone or anything He was invisible, so what exactly do you think that means?

suppose I should point out before that I thought it was all just something for the weakminded

edit on 29-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You fail to mention scientists laughing all the way to the bank. Ape - man? LOL.

If you do some research and just look around, you'll hear "we have evidence". I encourage you look for the evolutionary fossil record online. Tell us how many drawings you find vs. actual pictures of bones.

When some started to notice that bones weren't turning up to provide an actual fossil record it suddenly changed to allele frequencies. Of course you can't actually get picture evidence and the majority of people don't even know what it means. Not only that, who has the equipment to check, besides those in control?

The gov't is actually giving away millions of dollars a year to search for evidence of ape-people. 150 year hoax that has been raking in the cash.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Michael Cecil,

The real conspiracy is against True Christianity. It always has been, during the days He was here and is coming again to the place of annihilation of all who will stand up and be counted that follow Him and His Word of Truth. It is ok to bash Christians in all kinds of ways and Yahshua but none of the other dare you touch. Why is because the Christion only has a proven Saviour and the others do not. Especially are Sabbath keepers hated. Why because they expound a Truth that can't be refuted. It was changed by man for many who are willing to be disobedient but not for those who know it can never be changed and never will.. It will be carried right on into eternity recurring unending.

The Truth can not be killed as He is eternal since the Crucifiction and He laid down His life for His own then or it would have never happened.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why do you Christians call mainstream Christianity fake and your beliefs True Christianity. How does one equal love and truth while the other is lies? Doesn't make sense.
Give the NT a Chance?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

Michael Cecil,

The real conspiracy is against True Christianity. It always has been, during the days He...

At this point you have already lost the argument.

Christianity is the belief that Jesus was 'God', in the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave, in a pagan metaphysical heaven and hell...

None of which was to be found in the Teaching of Jesus that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Michael

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

While I agree there's plenty the modern church got wrong about Jesus and how they practice their religion as a whole I'm struggling with the idea you are presenting to replace it. So in your mind Jesus's resurrection was a spiritual one and NOT a physical one? Well then was he literally the son of God? Did he literally do any miracles? You see once you can start picking and choosing that which is myth and metaphor and that which is literally true it creates division and ends with you using a No True Scotsman fallacy. Those people aren't true Christians, you claim, they are willfully deceiving people into believing something YOU think is false.

I think the entire religion is silly if you really look at it, but that's just my opinion. While Jesus does have some good advice for people who want to live good peaceful lives he also gives some very bad advice (ie telling people to rip their eyes out if they lust after a woman).

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."

So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."

But someone may ask, "How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?" How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. All flesh is not the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven.

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."
"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?" The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

["telling people to rip their eyes out if they lust after a woman"]

These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants.

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

While I agree there's plenty the modern church got wrong about Jesus and how they practice their religion as a whole I'm struggling with the idea you are presenting to replace it. So in your mind Jesus's resurrection was a spiritual one and NOT a physical one?

No. I did not say that.

What I said is that the Doctrine Jesus taught was a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Well then was he literally the son of God?

You really need to read the Gospels. Jesus said that anyone who receives the Revelation of the Memory of Creation is a "son of God", being "children of the resurrection".

Did he literally do any miracles? You see once you can start picking and choosing that which is myth and metaphor and that which is literally true it creates division and ends with you using a No True Scotsman fallacy. Those people aren't true Christians, you claim, they are willfully deceiving people into believing something YOU think is false.

Christians--whether True, false, salty or unsalty, etc. etc.--are not followers of Jesus; they are followers of Paul.

Anyone who has any Knowledge of the Teaching of Jesus cannot possibly be, by definition, a Christian.

Michael

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Paul specifically contradicted the Teaching of Jesus on the "resurrection" being a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

He was, after all, a Pharisee; just like the Pharisees who wanted Jesus dead in the first place.

That is also the reason that he murdered the original followers of Jesus; later referred to as the "Gnostics" by an heretical Roman church.

See the Apocalypse of Peter.

Michael

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I actually see both, the passage in Matthew above with Mary and Mary is literal, the voice I heard was literal (also the angel) and in the case of Paul also, he stopped persecuting/stoning followers in the Way of YA immediately and gave glory to the firstborn from among the dead Jesus/Ya'Shua along with them (a complete about face), if this happened with all creation would all wars stop? would that be like literally being raised from death?

Isaiah-
The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.

And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus

by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

edit on 10-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I chose option 3
the way I read the bible it's war against two sides of the same coin
Good Yahweh
Evil Yahweh

it's like choosing between a Democratic Progressive Fascist Nanny State
that is evil ,but has a sugar coating on the ugly poison inside

or a Republican Fascist Corporatocracy. open no holds barred ,no sugar, slave state
same as above
I want something completely different that does not involve slavery ,pollution ,murder,theft,dictatorship . class warfare, environmental destruction/corporate eco terrorism et al

and does involve health, beauty, love, acceptance, respect, happiness ,plentifulness et al
I worship the first God who approaches me with this ,and if it is lying I'll know
tired of psychopathology whether human or Divine

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, all are one in Christ Jesus.

He said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and those who exercise authority over them are called ‘benefactors.’ But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves.

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them.

There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the Testimony

new topics

top topics

join