It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something in the skies over Arlington Texas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Calling local UFO Hunters!

Over the last week there have been reports as well as some video regarding an unknown craft(s) in the skies over Arlington Texas and surrounding communities.

I first learned of this via a localized forum on Topix.Net link to Topix thread

This thread links to a story on a local news channel which contains eyewitness accounts as well as some amateur video. More information can be read on the local NBC affiliate Link to NBC5i which also contains some video.

At first I thought it was simply a sighting of a remote-control craft as indicated in the news-story but this morning something else got my attention.

During a scan of a local UFO-news blog, the newest story is about a Kennedale policeman who reported a sighting. The community of Kennedale is Southwest of Arlington so model craft being flown from a field in Arlington (based on the area it was reported) most likely would not be seen in Kennedale.
Officer's Report of Kennedale sighting

One important thing to remember, for historical relevance/association is that these communities where the sightings are occurring are within close proximity to Stephensville TX, which experienced a well known flap last year.

Supposedly there's some UTube video of the recent sightings in Arlington but I was unable to find recent ones after a cursory search.

I'm interested in watching for new developments to this story.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
interesting....i havnt heard any of this. i live in dallas so i will be keeping an even closer eye to the skies. its funny because i just got done re-reading over a thread i started last year about a recovered "UFO" being transported down I-20. i think the "official story" turned out to be a f-35 or some type of jet..well im glad i got a new phone with an awesome video camera JUST IN CASE!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
my family lived in arlington when I was about 5. every kid in the neighborhood was fascinated by a ufo we saw after school let out one afternoon, it had a diamond shape and a translucency like the moon when viewed during daylight hours. also there were frequent ground rumblings from underground drilling going on, watch the airports, especially denver and dallas-ft.worth.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm right outside of fort worth, I'll keep an eye on the sky too. We get a lot of airplane traffic overhead, but if anything "different" flys by, I'll letcha know. The other day I saw 2 low flying fighter jets! That was odd.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The more eyes, the better - thanks guys!

I live in the southern part of Mansfield and have a great view of the southern sky, but unfortunately not of the Arlington direction. I see tons of traffic heading to DFW as well as Grand Prairie regional since we live right below an air-corridor. Fighter jets in Ft Worth shouldn't be too uncommon due to NAS/Carswell being right there.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

crazy! just last week i saw two different pair of two fighter jets flying over garland (which is where i actually live, not dallas) which is the first time i've ever seen any jets over garland. first pair was flying northbound over I-30 and the second pair was flying north-east over I-30...strange i would say

top topics

join