It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

god, a being with the personality of an emotional adolescent pshycopath.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by threadkiller

you are correct in your post. man is a psychopath, man created "god" belief system. did you get my Moron def.?

like the IQ bell curve.. 80% avg, 10% super retarded, 10% higher ability.. as long as religion is tailored to the 80% (morons) all we be as has been..

sheep always follow.. aren't congregations called a flock?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by threadkiller
reply to post by works4dhs

According to the koran and the islamic interpretation of it their god is very much the same god as that of the christains and the jews. Muslims read the talmud and the new testiment, they believe these books have been corrupted by man but were at one time the pure word of god.The koran is considerd the final and pure word of god to man and that it is completely without error.

All of the above mentioned books where written by the masons and the shadow government. Notice how "god" closely resembles Voldemort? Our god is indeed a psychopath, just look at all these wars going on between the blacks and people of Jewish faith.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The IQ bell curve theory makes sense since there are just so many people who have thier whole lifes invested in what would appear to be such an obvious lie. I can understand why children believe in fairytails but I cannot understand why otherwise rational and intelligent adults can believe such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am one of the guinea pig kids of the 60s that ritalin started a whole chain of events that lead to life of crime and addictions most would die from at a glance, Is the medical profession all that responsible for what happens after centuries of medicating for the side effects of medications they prescribed, how much is enough.......... try to put 30 medications in a 24 hour period and which is taken when during the day

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
humans were only talking about god as best as they could, it's not like anybody can ever tell history any accurately.
think about it

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
god is man made history, history made to influence the future...to keep stupid people under control...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

So he's either a disinterested socio-path who created us and then threw us out onto the streets when we displeased him/her or a complete sadist who actively participates in the immense suffering in the world.

Why do you automatically assume it must be either of those? Even if there is a "God" what do you honestly want him/her/them/it to do? Why do you assume "God" owes us an infinite backrub through the rest of eternity?

I have met so many people in this life (including personal friends of mine) who espouse such beliefs, and they simply don't make any sense.

Why does God owe any one of us anything? If anything, I would argue that we owe God. We owe him the courtesy of getting over our infantile differences and ideologies and actually making sense out of this "universe" that he/she/it/them as created.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

You sound like a perfect rabbi... davespanner i am sure was just putting foward a thought...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by Logarock

if jesus (admittedly by religious scholars as not even his real name) died for man's sins...why didn't we go back to eden before the apple??

that is why man lost eden as a punishment for sin....please go on....

God has way of not going back to some old point but starts out with and in a new place when some condition of restoration has been made or a new page has been turned. Old points of contact are often destroyed by God becouse they have become a corruption. Taking man back to the garden would not answer the spiritual problem man faces even after restoration. In other words who wouldnt want to back to Eden if that were part of the package? When God led them through the wilderness to test their hearts they rose up false gods to deliver them from this tyrant. God knows that if he offered man Eden all would flock to Him even those that dont really care about Him.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi, I'm just another retarded Christian. Nice to meet you.
I guess I must already be insane, so I'll just go back to my coffee now.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

How can you tell me a god they worship is crazy. Humans have no concept of what god is.

The op should go and research more, and like to more rubbish analysis from richard dawkins, lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Why do fundamentalists of the major religions worship a god who is crazy, are they lying, stupid, or crazy, or all three. I think many people who have a god like this are just lazy. A man who had these same characteristics would either be a convict or a king. Please prove me wrong.

Mislead by religious leaders just like government leaders. This is not hard to understand. But as you say...how can they stay in the belief when it becomes and obvious lie? Ego? Unwillingness to admit they were wrong? It is the frailty of the human race to be perpetually ignorant and stupid. Ignorant can be cured. Stupid can't.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

you are correct in your post. man is a psychopath, man created "god" belief system. did you get my Moron def.?

like the IQ bell curve.. 80% avg, 10% super retarded, 10% higher ability.. as long as religion is tailored to the 80% (morons) all we be as has been..

sheep always follow.. aren't congregations called a flock?

If you're not the lead dog...the scenery never changes.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori

reply to post by works4dhs

According to the koran and the islamic interpretation of it their god is very much the same god as that of the christains and the jews. Muslims read the talmud and the new testiment, they believe these books have been corrupted by man but were at one time the pure word of god.The koran is considerd the final and pure word of god to man and that it is completely without error.

All of the above mentioned books where written by the masons and the shadow government. Notice how "god" closely resembles Voldemort? Our god is indeed a psychopath, just look at all these wars going on between the blacks and people of Jewish faith.

there are those that subscribe that the God as we know of today is actually the devil and the obverse. I actually would not have a problem thinking that if I believed in the man like God theory. I simply believe in a life force God of chaos. I know…I’m pretty boring.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Why do fundamentalists of the major religions worship a god who is crazy, are they lying, stupid, or crazy, or all three. I think many people who have a god like this are just lazy. A man who had these same characteristics would either be a convict or a king. Please prove me wrong.

Personally, I don't think God's anywhere as bad as humans make God out to be.

I think it's the idiot and self-serving shamans who claimed and still claim to know His or Her opinions and mind.

And they were the ones to write the texts, not God; humans with their own agendas.

These jackasses give God a bad name, in my opinion.

If a God did indeed make this world, he or she must have been an artist to make such a beautiful blue-green marble among vastness of space; hardly could a despot have produced such awe inspiring beauty.

Take the Old Testament, written by men of course: God sounds like a psychotic co-dependent child. The New Testament is an improvement, yet still the yahoos of today and through out the centuries have turned it into a fire and brimstone affair.

Sometimes I liken God to a kindly Einstein of universal proportions, always busy, slightly forgetful, but when he or she goes sailing (as Einstein loved to do) God can sometimes lose track of his experiments.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
god, a being with the personality of an emotional adolescent psychopath......... I could not have said it better!

Not saying there is one, just saying whatever it is if there is something it definitely needs an attitude adjustment.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

most christians are MORONS- def.---- person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive..

to not know the origin of words they use daily---

1.) Amen- amun/amen ra

2.) other words which had original meanings---not christian---eden, adam, hallelujah, hell, etc.....

Thanks a bunch, really! (You come across as very juvenile.) I am a Christian and a linguist, and I am here to tell you that you are so wrong that you are more wrong than a professor of wrong, at Wrong University!
The word Amen has nothing to do with the Egyptian god, and like many American atheists, you are confusing the Old Testament with Christianity. It's called the New Testament for a reason!

Vicky

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

if jesus (admittedly by religious scholars as not even his real name)

Not even his real name, say what?
His name was Joshua. Jesus is the Greek version thereof. The NT was written in Greek, did you not know that?
Vicky

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

The creator is the only god, he is not a man or a woman. The rest are just extraterestrials.
I can't see why people blame god for what they created. We are not even supose to be like this.
Someone came along time ago and screwed up, now were human, half beast half robot.
It's not god's fault, don't like it ? maybe you want to go back to the stone age ?
What will please you ? people make choices in life, life is so complex.
It's influence of the ruling class, not god, the ones disconected from god's grace rule, so don't blame the creator.
Now they twist the truth for you to fall for it, fall into this notion that everything is ment to be blamed on who created everything. You might not notice but things are really upside down.

And you hear them, listen to me you ignorant ape, the enlighten class, the most ignorant of all.
After crimes, murderes, butchering, lieing, they got the nervs to state and point figers and call people ignorant.
A human being is suppose to be bolth side of the equation, so it makes choices, it's more than a drive thru.
Outside of everything there is just one sided view of things. Be happy while you got an umbrela above your head, it might just go away, you will notice you can't breath.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The only way i could believe in a god or any of the writings world wide about it and or them would be if it and or them were of alien extra terrestrial origins.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join