It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm no dream expert but recently I had this crazy dream about my girlfriend and it's been bothering me ever since.I was never really all that interested in my dreams.I keep looking for signs that this might become a reality.It's affecting my relationship with her.There's this tension the whole time and I know i'm the cause of it.So I'd like to put my mind to rest....

Was just wondering what your opinion would be...so...is this just paranoia...something psycological...should I be worried?I know some dreams have symbols and usually the dream has some other meaning,but it's been making me paranoid and I hate this feeling.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What is the dream?? Dreams can foretell future events. Rather or not you can prevent it, it all depends on how much control you have in your life.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to go into details.Lets say it is a dream that foretells the future...how do u prevent it..is it even possible to dodge the bullet?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
I wouldn't want to go into details.Lets say it is a dream that foretells the future...how do u prevent it..is it even possible to dodge the bullet?

Well, in the dream, were you the cause of this future event to happen? Are the events in the dream have enough details reflect them in your relationship? Is the dream telling you something that would happen that may seem so out of this world? Or closely resemble to something that my happen? I think you should have a talk with your girlfriend and telling her you have this dream and it is bothering you.

I have similar dreams too but I was a college student. Young, no jobs, and have no money. I was at the mercy of the world and people surrounding me.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If you had a dream in which your girlfriend did something that you didn't approve of, or something against you, remember sometimes dreams are just dreams. Don't blame her for doing something in Your Dream, that she didn't do in real life. You could be just paranoid.

I say this because I had a boyfriend once who accused me of screwing around on him, because he dreamed it. :shk: I was faithful.

new topics

top topics

join