It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 the criminal enterprise and its pattern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here we have a google video which basically sums up 9/11 in about 20 minutes. Very worthwhile video, and I agree with most if not all of it.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the video. I too agree with a lot of what is contained inside of it. Some things, I'm not so sure about and almost all things I'm not ready to conclude on. I am however ready to conclude that the OS is false and that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just watched the whole thing

Just a heads up, probably should warn people about the image at the end :-/

Anyway, this video bought a lot of information I didn't know before hand. Such as the flight paths of all three planes, and the film crew who got those "Lucky" shots.

I also found the BBC reporting building 7 had collapsed, even though it was still in the background standing whilst she said it was amusing and had to be the biggest cock up ever xD They probably blamed it on bad intel, but it was more likely, bad timing xD

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Really not sure what to make of this video and commentary. I have seen stills of the south tower "decoy" 'plane before, but assumed it was just another commercial 'plane that had not got offside quickly enough, but then that's assuming that that pilot was unaware of another 'plane in close proximity. The "laser spotter" seen before the the 'plane hits the building needs looking at in other videos. Lastly, Boeing installing special equipment into their 'planes needs more scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

There may be a few things yeah, but I posted this for the point he makes about the patterns becoming evident in the way they do these false flag attacks. That differentiated this video from most...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The "laser spotter" seen before the the 'plane hits the building needs looking at in other videos.

That was not a laser target designator, I can guarantee that. LTDs are usually in the infrared wavelength and thus not visible. Furthermore, if by chance you were to actually see the laser reflection (which you can't) it would be pulsing at a particular freuqency, as that is how the munitions indentify and lock on to the particular LTD so that other lasers don't interfere. It is pretty safe to say that the "spot" on the building was not a laser target designator.

Now this doesn't mean that an LTD wasn't used, only that the "spot" on the building in the video wasn't it, as you wouldn't be able to see the infrared laser with the naked eye and if by chance you could, you would see the laser beam or laser point pulsing. If a laser target designator was used, it would be unlikely we would have video evidence of it.

--airspoon

edit on 27-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join