It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.M.S - Enlightment Measurement Scale (Cat 1 to 6) ... take THE test !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We have a Saffir–Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale (Cat 1 to 5)

Now we have the Enlightment Measurement Scale (Cat 1 to 6)

This thread is a suite to :
The Age of Enlightment has started !!
I got the idea while speaking with a member to make a official tool on ATS (page8)

(E.M.S) = Enlightment Measurement Scale

its NOT the EMS from the Electromagnetic Signal tool that Ghost hunters use...thats for sure

It is important to know where you are in your lifes, minds, hearts and souls...
Cat 6 = mean that you can possibly make THE Ascension if you want..

Take the EMS test on yourselfs ... all ATS members are welcome to at least try it

Let us know where you see yourselfs between Cat 1 -> 6

The souls are like big hurricanes
starting slowly to be a powerfull, respected one not to underestimate

Any soul can reach the Cat 6 .. and can be very VERY powerfull
imagine a Cat 6 hurricane .. this is what a Cat 6 soul would looks like .. very powerfull...
but not has dangerous compare to a big hurricane...

Cat 4-5 hurricane:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a92fa614a940.jpg[/atsimg]

Now this is what a Cat 6 hurricane would look like:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3b9096ec9b9.jpg[/atsimg]

In 3 easy steps your ideas will be Enlighten before yourselfs can
you will also be prepared to receive the "Final Judgement" at the end..
Standing Proudly before God with NO Regrets when the time comes
Lets be ready for the big Ascension... if there is really an afterlife...

edit on 9/26/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

-------------------- ==== EMS TEST ==== ----------------------

Cat 1 :
*You now know the real differences between GOOD & BAD ...
*You are starting to slowly awake to the fact that some conspiracies, speculations, Theories do exist ..
and the plausibilities are there that its possible that some of them might be the real truth..
*You want to know more about Angels, Aliens and God himself
*You now show kindness.... (Exemple: no fingers .. make a kind smile to people crossing your path)

Cat 1.5 :
*You want all the truth about everything .. no more lies..nothing but the truth AMEN
*You start questioning many things in life ..
Ghost? UFO? Soul? Aliens? Gov real intentions? 2012? etc etc..
*You have also decided to choose the Right/Good path...
*Fear for you :
Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering
*You discover that you have spirituality in you
( First big step )

Cat 2 :
*You are now aware that you have a soul... inside your human body...A UNIQUE SOUL
*You realise the power of the Good side when you start spreading Good vibrations
to peoples around you..and inside you... it make you feel alive like never before each time
*You have rejected many form of negativismes
*You have balanced many things in life to control your mind ..
to be able to control yourself you have to be moderated in general
no abuse of anything ..that can make you fall and loose yourselfs
Exemple: Alcool .. its ok but dont abuse it ...
*You are 50/50 skeptic and open minded for any paranormal speculations
*You are open to new ideas and not scare to admit a mistake
*You have less or no more Fear in life .. you dont fear death anymore
*You denounce when you see Injustice, Oppression, Violence or any Missthreatments

Cat 2.5 :
*You have accepted yourself ..(who YOU are ..what YOU are..what YOU like in life... etc etc)
*You have no more jalousy inside you..you realised that it was coming from GREED.. nothing more..its useless
*You realise now that many people have less than you in life
*You have realised that you are egual to anyone else what ever the skin color is (Aliens included)
*You dont consider yourself to be superior or inferior to anyone
*You treath animals & Nature with Respect
*You have deep compassion to others

Cat 3 :
*You start having humility

Humility (adjectival form: humble) is the quality of being modest, reverential, even politely submissive, and never being arrogant, contemptuous, rude or even self-abasing. Humility, in various interpretations, is widely seen as a virtue in many religious and philosophical traditions, being connected with notions of transcendent unity with the universe or the divine, and of egolessness; by contrast, some schools of thought are sharply critical of humility.

*You start questionning many Alien theories.. are we alone or not.....
Do we have Alien DNA ?.. (The big missing link) ..
did Aliens visited us thousand of year ago ? and are still visiting us

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bb3b39c15c9.jpg[/atsimg]

*You start seeing the "bigger pictures" in general
*You realise that all the different religions were manipulated by mens
there is like hundred of different religion in the world ... come on
that make a different kind of profit in God name

*You Have Accepted the Father/Creator to be the ONLY Good God
*You realise that the word God was invented .. that he his NOT A GOD in the first place
but our Father and Creator..

Cat 3.5 :
*Does these quote vibrate you deeply ? :
Bible Quote:
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Quote from the Book of Eli :
Dear Lord, thank you for giving me the conviction and the strength to complete the task you entrusted to me. Thank you for guiding me straight and true through the many obstacles in my path and for keeping me resolute when all around seemed lost. Thank you for your protection and the many signs along the way. Thank you for any good I may have done, I am so sorry about the bad. Thank you for the friend I've made and please watch over her as you did for me. Thank you for finally allowing me to rest. I'm so very tired but I go now to my rest and peace knowing that I have done right with my time on this Earth. I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith."

Cat 4 :
*You have decided that you will always walk in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake
what ever happens..
*You are able to repent .. learn from your past mistakes.. evolve from each life experiences
and take the best out of it .. for your own soul evolution sake
*You have understand this :
LETS BE PROUD OF OUR SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE "OTHER DIMENSION"
the importance of the "what if"chances... completely worth it...lets avoid bringing any shame...
that will hunt our soul forever in remorses and regrets
*You start understanding that your UNIQUE soul cant die ..
*You start questioning the age of some souls...100... 1000 to 1000000 yrs old
*You ask yourselfs... what if...what if you kill somebody(exemple)
the chances that you become a wandering soul for eternity in the dimension that lets those souls walk the earth with no white tunnel in sight...
again the What if chances are to big to even considering doing harm to someone or something
*You have unshackable Faith in Life and in the Creator

( Second big step )

Cat 4.5 :
*You can See or sense Aura in people... or you can sense an entity in the same room you are
*You Start listening to Signs in you everyday life
*You realise also that coincidences are rares
*You start understanding that it was Faith who made the univers
our little heaven that is called Earth
A little to FAR from the sun = makes the earth unliveable
A little to CLOSE to the sun = makes the earth unliveable

*You now understand that the chances are very slim that earth popup up like this
in the center of nowhere perfectly alligned to substain life everywhere on it...
*You now understand that Earth was created in a none coincidential way by Divine powers from the Creator
*You have learned that coincidences like this
ARE VERY SLIM TO NO CHANCES OF HAPPENING EVER in million years
and you are open to the possibility of it

( Third/Final big step )

Cat 5 :
Exemple:
In some rare occasion peoples can awoke themself very deeply ... :

Ram Bahadur Bomjon .. born c. 9 April 1990
Some of his supporters have claimed that he is a reincarnation of the Buddha,
but Ram himself has denied this. Many practitioners of Buddhism agree that
he could not be, as the Buddha has entered nirvana and cannot be reborn.

Murder, violence, greed, anger and temptation have made the human world a desperate place.
A terrible storm has descended upon the human world, and this is carrying the world towards destruction.
There is only one way to save the world and that is through dharma.
When one doesn't walk the righteous path of spiritual practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed.
Therefore, follow the path of spirituality and spread this message to your fellows.
Never put obstacles, anger and disbelief in the way of my meditation's mission.
I am only showing you the way; you must seek it on your own. What I will be, what I will do,
the coming days will reveal. Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings, and peace in the world are my goal
and my path. "Namo Buddha sangaya, Namo Buddha sangaya, namo sangaya." I am contemplating on the release
of this chaotic world from the ocean of emotion, on our detachment from anger and temptation,
without straying from the path for even a moment, I am renouncing my own attachment to my life and my home forever.
I am working to save all living beings. But in this undisciplined world,
my life's practice is reduced to mere entertainment.
On 19 March, a group of Bomjon's followers met with him about 2 miles (3 kilometers)
southwest of his meditation site. They say they spoke to him for thirty minutes,
during which Bomjon said, "There is no peace here," and that he would return in six years,
which would be in 2011 or 2012. He left a message for his parents telling them not to worry

Ram Bahadur Bomjon (The Buddha boy)
Abovetopsecret

*You can now enter a state of meditation to make you able to perform a OBE when you need to
Out-of-body experience
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eba4138cfe68.jpg[/atsimg]

*You have discovered your real mission in life .. you know your higher purpose deal
*You start understanding many space related knowledges by exactitude
*You start remembering past lifes memories
*Hability of speaking to Dead peoples
*You start having unusual skill and habitilies .. paranormal habilities... or a 6th sense
*You can communicate with inteligent Alien beings coming from beyond by telepathy

Cat 6 :
The Nirvana, Ascension, Enlightment Completed, Universal Knowledges etc...
(im sure many have acheive that goal in a way) but the current body suit have died
now you decide .. if you want another life on earth with or without your memories wipe out
or you want to jump in a Alien grey body suit for other higher purpose deal..
the choice will be your in the afterlife..
Millions or windows will open before your eyes .. which one will you choose ?
that will make you HAPPY...

The Buddha described Nirvāna as the perfect peace of the state of mind that is free from craving, anger and other afflicting states (kilesas). It is also the "end of the world"; there is no identity left, and no boundaries for the mind. The subject is at peace with the world, has compassion for all and gives up obsessions and fixations. This peace is achieved when the existing volitional formations are pacified, and the conditions for the production of new ones are eradicated. In Nirvāṇa the root causes of craving and aversion have been extinguished, so that one is no longer subject to human suffering (Pali: dukkha) or further rebirth in Samsāra.

The Pāli Canon also contains other perspectives on Nirvāna; for one, it is linked to seeing the empty nature of all phenomena. It is also presented as a radical reordering of consciousness and unleashing of awareness.[2] Scholar Herbert Guenther states that with Nirvāṇa "the ideal personality, the true human being" becomes reality.[3]

In the Dhammapada, the Buddha says of Nirvāna that it is "the highest happiness". This happiness is an enduring, transcendental happiness integral to the calmness attained through enlightenment or bodhi, rather than the happiness derived from impermanent things. The knowledge accompanying Nirvāṇa is expressed through the word bodhi.

The Buddha explains Nirvāna as "the unconditioned" (asankhata) mind, a mind that has come to a point of perfect lucidity and clarity due to the cessation of the production of volitional formations. This is described by the Buddha as "deathlessness" (Pali: amata or amāravati) and as the highest spiritual attainment, the natural result that accrues to one who lives a life of virtuous conduct and practice in accordance with the Noble Eightfold Path. Such a life engenders increasing control over the generation of karma (Skt; Pali, kamma). It produces wholesome karma with positive results and finally allows the cessation of the origination of karma altogether with the attainment of Nibbāna. Otherwise, beings forever wander through the impermanent and suffering-generating realms of desire, form, and formlessness, collectively termed Samsāra.

Each liberated individual produces no new karma, but preserves a particular individual personality which is the result of the traces of his or her karmic heritage. The very fact that there is a psycho-physical substrate during the remainder of an arahant's lifetime shows the continuing effect of karma.[4]

The stance of the early scriptures is that attaining Nibbāna in either the current or some future birth depends on effort, and is not pre-determined.[5]

Nirvana Wiki Link

This tool will help any member to literaly understand the mysteries of life and ourself
and what can we accomplish .. what windows will you choose or not ready to choose yet
From my self im currently a Cat 4.5 hurricane

where are you ??

There is another way to know what Cat you are if you feel that the EMS tool is not that accurate
since some line should go up/down in the measurment Cat scale.

There is exactly 51 (*)... count how many you have
Cat 1 = 1 to 5 stars
Cat 2 = 6 to 15 stars
Cat 3 = 16 to 25 stars
Cat 4 = 26 to 45 stars
Cat 5 = 46 to 50 stars
Cat 6 = 51 stars

I have 44 stars .. that makes me apx Cat 4.5..i didnt reach Cat 5 .. i know

The EMS tool is accurate !!
if i see it need updates im open to the ideas
change or remove some of the lines

thank you

edit on 9/26/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How are we to know how many stars we have

I'm off the charts

Have OOBE's but realize it's just the mind playing tricks on you...

I think enlightenment is realizing that seeking enlightenment is foolish.

I don't believe in a metaphysical soul or anything.

I just think human beings are too curious for their own good.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Creative post...S&F .. Now I breezed threw and am going to go back and truly ponder this stuff ..as it stands I may not be more than a warm breeze or a bunch of hot air ....peace

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
How are we to know how many stars we have

I'm off the charts

Have OOBE's but realize it's just the mind playing tricks on you...

I think enlightenment is realizing that seeking enlightenment is foolish.

I don't believe in a metaphysical soul or anything.

I just think human beings are too curious for their own good.

the Mind can play a LOT of tricks on you
what i think first about enlightment is .. your ideas needs to be enligh
let the enlightment of your soul go naturaly without pushing anything
continu to live your life with kindness .. reject all the dark intentions
to have you mind enlighten

good luck

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm cat 4 with some aspects of cat 4.5

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was with you the first 3 catergories but when it got too religious you lost me.

This bothers me...

" *You realise that the word God was invented .. that he his NOT A GOD in the first place
but our Father and Creator.. "

and later on you quote phrases from the bible...

Um... I don't know how to tell you this but... God isn't a thing/Father. It's Everything, All.
The air we breathe, the plants, animals, the stars, us. We're all a part of the "GOD".
We're part of everything. "He" didn't make us, we made us from God.
Connected, working together, only taking what we need and giving more than we take.

Has nothing to do with religion. But despite that, I'm glad you've found your path to becoming a virtious person and hope you can shine your loving light on others as you are doing here. Religion aside, I'm positive you're one of the most amazing people I will ever meet. Keep shining.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
I was with you the first 3 catergories but when it got too religious you lost me.

This bothers me...

" *You realise that the word God was invented .. that he his NOT A GOD in the first place
but our Father and Creator.. "

and later on you quote phrases from the bible...

Um... I don't know how to tell you this but... God isn't a thing/Father. It's Everything, All.
The air we breathe, the plants, animals, the stars, us. We're all a part of the "GOD".
We're part of everything. "He" didn't make us, we made us from God.
Connected, working together, only taking what we need and giving more than we take.

Has nothing to do with religion. But despite that, I'm glad you've found your path to becoming a virtious person and hope you can shine your loving light on others as you are doing here. Religion aside, I'm positive you're one of the most amazing people I will ever meet. Keep shining.

I agree .. God is everything ..including Faith and the Good side
we are all connected in a sense .. each things on earth are connected with us
some lines need ajustement
hope i will not loose to many people on the Cat scale... thats why i implemented the 50 stars system to help positioning yourself in a Cat
Im not a Religious person .. i never go to church ..but i live my life corectly in the best way
thats make me a normal human being .. not more amazing than any other one

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
I'm cat 4 with some aspects of cat 4.5

Some people clearly dont need healing

i think people that are below the Cat 1 need help
without being disrespect full to any one
it is NOT a race ..i know many people that are more higher than me .. im proud of them for that
hope one day i can reach the same

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
After a few comment about the new Tool .. the first of its kind
i beleive there is room for improvement
i would like to make it the most accurate possible .. Help accepted
the nicks will be credited in the first thread post

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am working to save all living beings.

Ok, and good luck with that. Your post is peppered with misgivings like this. Self glorifying little installments that are something I can't overlook. Nor can I encourage your endeavors into this mysticism. I'm really glad I don't
need any of this. Did you read that right? I don't NEED any of this. You know what else? Niether do you.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This reminded me of the Slavery and the Eight Veils.

Behind the First Veil

There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.

Behind the Second Veil

Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. We will find the world of politics. We will vote, be active, and have an opinion.

But our opinions will be shaped by the physical world around us; we will have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other "experts" are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

Behind the Third Veil

Ten percent of those of us behind the second veil will pierce through it to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted.

Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced through to the fourth veil.

Behind the Fourth Veil

Ten percent of us will pierce through to the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry, and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic, and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

Behind the Fifth Veil

Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries, and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

Behind the Sixth Veil

Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth vail to where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the sixth veil.

Behind the Seventh and Eighth Veils

I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was — people so enlightened that they brighten the world around them no matter what. The eighth veil? Piercing through to the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things — which are, I think, one and the same.

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced through to the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a "sixth or better veiler" tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them.

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ben81

I am working to save all living beings.

Ok, and good luck with that. Your post is peppered with misgivings like this. Self glorifying little installments that are something I can't overlook. Nor can I encourage your endeavors into this mysticism. I'm really glad I don't
need any of this. Did you read that right? I don't NEED any of this. You know what else? Niether do you.

Did i say that ?
or maybe i said that metaphoricaly speaking
i know i CANT save many ... only 1 will be enought
i did saved 1 person .. with my kayak 10 yrs ago my half father who took a swim was drowning
the river speed was very high .. the water were freezing .. and i had a Kayak
i didnt hesitate a bit to run to help him .. i usualy forget that .. and he probably forgot it to
but its okay .. i once made him remember and we laught about it ..
im not the kind of guy that will wait if a person is in trouble
also i would never ask anything in return

saving all human being .. i would like that lol sincereraly

but im no powerfull .. i have only my little human body to help when a occasion come .. im not rich so i cant help with money .. but im no cheapo lol i love to often be generous

the only place to post some of this stuff is on ATS
if i can help .. just 1 person it will all worth it
all living humans .. i would die in real peace with myself lol i would be at the Nirvana for sure
which is my wish... Cat 6 ... Faith will be the answer if i worth being a Cat 6 i will be
if not .. i will still be proud to stay a Cat 4.5

what about you now ?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yeeha! Nice idea to start an extra thread for it!
S & F for this!
But also i feel that there should be some improvements as you stated in a later post.

When i was reading the one step (3?) with the bible quotes i got a not so positive feeling with it and i am shure many other spirits that are further up the scale feel the same.
You could have said this also in "normal" words and i don´t feel the need to refer to any religious books.
(Was it you intention to bring the more religious spirits to this kind of stuff? Okay, but you actually see that you "scare of some non-religious spirits

Also i would assume that it is entirely possible to have Oobe without being at such a high step.
(Actually it was for me so... as you know.)
To the number 4 i would also add that you get the feeling of being aware that you can be one with nature and mother earth... (no, not in a hippie like state!)
For the 4.5 i would also add the awareness or concious mind that everything is made of vibratonal frequencies.
Short afte this step you come to the state of being one with nature and the vibrating frequencies.
Then you are short before getting into step 5.
One more thing on this one is a little problem for some, mainly when you live inside the system. And that is anti-materialism. I think this comes anywhere between 4 and short before 5 and it is shurely a good thing as we come to the world naked and leave without anything. BUT and this is a big one, the problem starts when you get so anti that you dont even care for your work, your home and life essential things. It is a big step to get off the grid and life a full natural resonated life (and also i know that mother earth will take care about you..) but many have failed miserably with this and landed on the streets and are now what we call bums. They wont go much further and many step back thanks drugs and the hard street life.
I think the only way to get it right is to be in nature and start a natural life (if on own land or by occupying) with a nice permacultural garden and so on...

At the 5th step it is also possibe "to see the things like they really are", means you get behind the illusions of matter and can achieve a view where you can not only see auras but the whole energy field of all things. You also could be able to control/manipulate some or all of this frequencys as you understand how they work.
To make it more understandable i would like to refer to the movie matrix, when neo got the "green code vision" and was then able to understand and manipulate things.

I see that many people wont reach the full scale but that is not bad. You have your whole lifetime to get as high as you want and only get as far as you are comfortable with it. Dont´take this scale as a teaching plan and think: "oh, to reach the next step i have to do this and this..." and then be worried about you don´t get it...
Thats a wrong course! Do whatever you feel comfortable with and hear to your intuition and follow your higher self. It will lead you as the best possible. It will save you from bad things and knows everytime the right track.

Reading your scale was for me like " ah yeah... check, next...check... next... check, ...check, ... check..."
So to say i am anywhere inside the fifth step... I don´t want to explain it once again... if you are interested read the Age of Enlightment thread page 8!
And as stated there i feel that i hve been one step back as i am now living in the system again and have children for what i have to earn money and also i want to help out (in spiritual terms) as much as possible...
When i go back to nature, with my family i will be able to reach five again and maybe i will leave up to 6 when my time has come...?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There is nothing enlightened about the entire test.

Seriously, there is nothing enlightened about believing in an imaginary figure and enjoying quotes from a 2000 year old story book.

You have a LONG LONG way to go, towards being enlightened on ANY level.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dammit! I only got to 2.5. I thought I'd have done far better.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why the heck do I see so many people saying that a cat 6 hurricane would look like that picture? That is absolutely ridiculous. The more powerful hurricanes need to be condensed in order for the high intensity winds to remain around the eye wall.

But anyway, a psychologist made a fairly good unbiased list of the steps of enlightenment you could say, if I remembered I'd post it, maybe someone else knows.

I think to be "enlightened", you need to have a few things understood, which in part would be egoism, love, and altruism.

edit on 27-9-2010 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The only certainty I am sure of is that anyone who claims to know doesn't.
He who claims to have found nirvana surely hasn't.

I agree with this guy:

"What I sought I could not find.
When I abandoned seeking I found.
What I thought I had found was only my arrogance.
When I abandoned my arrogance I found myself seeking."

- Brahma Parimshtivaya

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Seriously, there is nothing enlightened about believing in an imaginary figure and enjoying quotes from a 2000 year old story book.

Agreed - apart from some sound stuff at the start, I think much of this could be more aptly called a 'delusion measurement scale'. If anyone gets to '6', they are surely beyond help.

edit on 27-9-2010 by starchild10 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

When i was reading the one step (3?) with the bible quotes i got a not so positive feeling with it and i am shure many other spirits that are further up the scale feel the same.
You could have said this also in "normal" words and i don´t feel the need to refer to any religious books.
(Was it you intention to bring the more religious spirits to this kind of stuff? Okay, but you actually see that you "scare of some non-religious spirits

you are not the only one to tell me that about the bible quote ...

i didnt say that religiously .. but they really catched my attention after seeing the movie "The Book of Eli"
my favorite part of this bible quote is .."He guides me in the paths of righteousness"

i was refering the bible quote to be very important
meaning ....walking the paths of righteousness

i dont have any religion that i dont respect ..
they are all egual to me ...i didnt read any religious book lol trust me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join