It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Where did the idea of being a "spokesperson for Earth, regarding aliens come from????

As far as I have read, I get the impression that smaller lesser countries intend to "collaborate" their efforts so as not to all be paying for the same research / information..... divide the cost between many so all countries can have a go at getting into space.... then to stay in touch with each other so that everyone is aware of each others work.... or bits of junk floating about up there.... ?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Im not sure why some members are making a joke out of this incredible news.

Just laugh for now and try not to get too excited until it all comes to pass. Some of the commentary seems to be "I told you so". Ok, we'll see. Until then, just laugh.

I beleive contact has already been made a long time ago, the time is coming for official disclosure so they need someone to act as an embassador for earth.

Someone high up knows its time we need someone to act as a "first" contact figure.

Then it must be a procedure which was outlined by one or more of the species? What is it, "Sorry, but we won't disclose ourselves planet-wide until you can at least agree upon a liaison. We're just following the rules."?

edit on 9/26/2010 by EnlightenUp because: Laser pistol.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I think the goverment were right to coverup first contact, they need to know there motives, study there tech.

Allowing the ETs to land without knowing who they were, and where they came from would be suicide, remember most people in the 40's and 50's were still being amazed by human aircraft.

I think we are at a time where we can accept ETs without going crazy.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hmmm skeptics will have to turn to another subject to rubbish soon won't they.

(LOVE IT!)

When the whole truth of UFO's/ET's visiting Earth for thousands or millions of years, does finally get made official, let's see how many of the negative voices slink off quietly from these boards, never to be heard from again and how many that stay and claim "I've been saying they exist all along" (not mentioning that they regularly rubbished anyone who said ET's were coming here, and scoffed at those members who's 'way out, lunatic' thinking was right on the button)

They'll continue to scoff and laugh, and demand proof here and there, right up until some high official says something similar to these words on live TV...

"Our Extraterrestrial friends and neighbours have been visiting our planet for millions of years, we have had regular official contact with several off world species for decades, and have been receiving advice and assistance from them, in order to best make the transition from our old and destructive ways, to new, peaceful and enlightened ways of living together.

Unprecedented but gradual changes to our societies will be necessary, if we are to move forwards together, as a united planet and take our rightful place as peaceful and co-operative members, of the United Galactic Federation.

This is an historic day, my fellow (insert country here).

A day that will long be remembered as the day our species took our first great and historic steps into a long, golden and wonderful future.
A day remembered by generations of our children yet to be born, who will not think of themselves as members of (insert country here), or even as members of planet Earth...but they will be born and consider themselves as belonging to something much greater, as members of a United Galactic Federation, and they will be afforded opportunities for growth and prosperity only ever able to be dreamed of by previous generations on this planet.

I will now introduce you to a special being and close and supportive friend to the people of our planet, the honorable UGF ambassador, (insert UGF ambassador's name here), who has a speech prepared for you all to hear, after which, we will be taking and addressing questions from the assembled press."

Or something like that.

Only then will they fully believe just how ridiculously closed minded and utterly wrong they have been regarding this subject.

It's starting to happen.

And once it starts, it will grow exponentially and very quickly.

Thanks OP, this is a very interesting development.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I just saw this on FAUX news while reading thru the post that said "when i see this on fox news i will believe it" - weird.

I get the feeling that the prediction about UFO's over major cities on Oct. 13th 2010 might actually happen....

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Where did the October 13th prediction come from?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I agree with what others have said 'who says she needs to speak on behalf of every living soul on the planet'

When/If we get a landed ship and an Alien species steps out i'll be hoping its somewhere closeby so I myself can go and see thie Alien Species and chat for myself.

link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I agree with many that it stands to reason that if they had some sort of agressive mal-intent of the order we could comprehend, they would not need to honor any sort of procedure. Do we have to somehow accept them, invite them even, en-masse in order for them to carry out a surreptitiously agressive act? That would make them a bit like vampires.

If they would proceed gently like approaching a scared animal, perhaps it is a good sign, but not a sure one of benevolence.

link   
So, why exactly would an advanced alien culture, capable of intergalactic travel and, presumably much more socially advanced than us, go through the machinations of dealing with a corrupt government or representative body, such as the UN rather than just landing and talking to us directly?

Oh, and how would the government of any nation be able to control the actions of such an advanced species to the point where none of us would be able to generate a single verifiable, documented, solid shred of evidence that we are being visited?

When looked at through the filter of rational thought the glaring reality becomes apparent. Whether or not advanced life and civilization exists beyond Earth is not really the question at all. It's why would we be so arrogant as to assume that they'd take notice of us and expend the resources to come here.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I knew after I posted I should have included the link, sorry - www.abovetopsecret.com... ...retired NORAD officer claims a worldwide display on 10/13/10...

edit on 9/26/10 by I.C. Weiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is hilarious! They are scrabbling to prop up their fading power structure with representatives and scientists saying 'Oh, we are ready and prepared to welcome ET', 'Would happily baptise ET', etc, etc. Come off it!! Everyone knows something is afoot. All last year we had incredible footage of more obvious and deliberate UFO presences/incursions right around the world. And now this - the chief Vatican scientist and a Malaysian astrophysicist. The cracks in the dam are spreading and the water is seeping through, over 120 former US military and naval staff revealing their knowledge of UFO's shutting down nuclear missile launch capabilities in Washington tomorrow.

They are already here and they have made themselves known to those of us they wish to know prior to a wider possible revelation. We don't need representatives or figureheads. They have already demonstrated themselves most beautifully to those of us they wish to inform.

The UN? Give me a break! Those guys couldn't argue their way out of a paper bag. This is the same organisation that sat by whilst 1 million Rwandans were massacred over 100 days in the 90s!

The Vatican? Oh yes, that's right. That last bastion of homophobia, denial of women being able to abort the foetus of the men who raped them, promoter of HIV/AIDS by telling millions worldwide not to use condoms.

Ordinarily, these people couldn't care less about this subject. No, 'they' have chosen who 'they' want to see them already. Not some appointee of TPTB.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The blue spiral over Norway was just the beginning. Blue Beam's test run. So was the big triangle over Red Square in Moscow in Dec of 2009.

A precursor to the "invasion". The video below was shot around 2000.

When "they" appear you might want to question if this is really true or Project Blue Beam.

Even if you see or hear something now it might be a holograph. Read Michael Talbot's book "Holographic Universe".

TPTB have so many ways to screw over your mind it's not funny.

The script has been written and rehearshed.

The actors are waiting off stage for their cue to continue the play.

I don't think Shakespere was far off the mark when he wrote, "All the world is a stage".

edit on 26-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hopefully, since aliens are smart enough to develop technology to fly through the galaxy with, they'll be smart enough to AVOID the corrupt cesspool called the United Nations. The name of which is an insult to the nations of the world. It's corruption and back room deals that aren't good for the people of the planet. (saddam stealing from the UN Food program comes to mind).

Unless they arrive in order to harvest us as slaves or to eat us ... then I'm all for the aliens starting at the UN.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

How do they know our Goverment is corrupt?

It makes sense for them to contact a goverment, rather than just landing out of the blue.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Because governance, by its very nature, is manifest corruption. More to your point though, if aliens were here they'd have to have some anthropological knowledge of our society simply to initiate contact. IE if they can locate the White House, they've already been exposed to enough information to have a pretty good clue.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Great. So, an organisation that was meant to establish world peace - but failed to prevent, war, disease, corruption and genocide is the first destination for Humans to make contact with another civilization?

Jesus Christ....

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't think one person would be sent alone to meet ETs. It sounds too dangerous. I'm sure she would have a team (armed to the teeth, no doubt) with her IF such an event occurred.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's amazing news.It's kind of official then that we are expecting visitors.

(And the paranoid in me wakes up:lol

1)Why now?for a year or so there are rumors that an alien invasion is planned by the NWO.Stephen Hawkins with the hostile aliens theory.This ex NORAD official that says October 13th is the date.The ex military press conference on "Unknown aerial objects",which from what i understood(i may be wrong),they will blame aliens for messing with nuclear weapons.So with this excuse they can throw a bomb,say that the aliens did it,unite the planet under one leader to fight the evil aliens.
Too many information in a short period of time.

2)Why her?They want to scare the aliens away?(Have you noticed her nose.It's like not real.When i first saw the
photo i thought she was a man.)
No matter what the field of her expertise is,the NWO wouldn't pick a person just because is smart.There are other agendas here.Maybe she already works with aliens as someone metioned before or they need a scape goat in case that something goes wrong.(the Mars Attack scene came to my mind when they release the doves as a sign of peace and the martians go nuts and start shooting everyone).

3)And finally it's so human thinking.If the aliens are monitoring us and they decided that we are ready for contact,
they already know who the leaders are.If they are hostile they won't sit and talk with the ambassador,they will start to wipe out leaders,military facilities,armies.If they are friendly there is nothing to talk about with one person
they propably already know everything about us and they might have noticed that the politicians of any kind and organisations (like the UN,NASA etc) are witholding information from the civiliants.So what's the point of making contact with a planet if it will be kept secret?

Anyway am i making sense?I hope i do, because there are so many thoughts in my mind right now and i'm trying to unscrabble them.

CX

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I tickles me that anyone would believe that the aliens will automaticaly make contact with who we dictate.

Just shows the arrogance of those in power.

CX.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I agree with your premise.

Disclosure was a project I was never involved in, or even willing to comment on, but this announcement is interesting. What does the United Nations know? Really, you wouldn't create a random post -like this- because the ramifications are undeniable. The speculation about this is growing.

Daily Mail

A more informative article, from the mainstream British press. UN, according to the piece, has a "ready made mechanism" in place. The plan is to be delivered to the General Assembly.

Ms Othman, currently the head of the UN's Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), recently told fellow scientists that mankind needed to be ready to deal with alien contact

'The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day human kind will received signals from extraterrestrials,' she said.

An interesting comment from her. I wonder, what is about to occur...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join