It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama makes angry attack on Iranian president's 9/11 comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Heh-heh, this seems to almost mirror what takes place here at ATS...One side questions the OS, while the other side ridicules and lambastes them for it. No questioning or doubting allowed...Crazy part is, I think a large part of the PLANET questions the OS, like Ahmadinejad does...Obama doing a little damage control, perhaps?

*DD hides under desk*

Sounds like Ahmadinejad and Barry may be doing a repeat of Dubya and Chavez. lol

Barack Obama made an angry personal attack on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday, saying claims by Iran's president that the United States carried out the 9/11 terrorist attacks to prop up Israel were "hateful, offensive and inexcusable".

Full Article:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Obama's quote "hateful, offensive and inexcusable".
reminds me of Shakespeare's Hamlet's
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
and NO I am not calling Obama a lady, just quoting Shakespeare accurately..

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Obama's comments remind me of that old quote;-
"Well, he would say that, wouldn't he".

Roy

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I found it odd that the President said his remarks were even worse because of the proximity to Ground Zero. Most of Ground Zero mosque rhetoric I've been hearing emphasizes the distance from the site and the notion that that's not holy ground. The UN isn't at Ground Zero. Proximity is important or it isn't.
Which is it?

edit on 25-9-2010 by 23refugee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Great thread DD! s&f!
From the looks of it the democrats are gonna lose the midterm elections,so the administration is looking for a way to make the president look tough on Iran.Obama's little display of outrage is just for show.

top topics

join