It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Brown Aliens, anyone had a similar experience?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

brown ones? ehh, only time seen those is after eating at the local taco bell..

Seriously,
nothing strange at all... alot of strange stuff happens in dreams.. in fact. had a dream of some gray selling me psychic abilities at some table by some airport a few nights ago..
edit on 15-11-2010 by AnotherCLou because: is that it must be filled out

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
And yes I hear buzzing in the light beings presence, thayr from a higher frequency.
edit on 15-11-2010 by kera1337 because: forgot somthing

If you hear/feel buzzing/vibrations then you can probably learn to differentiate between the higher and lower frequencies. The lower energies feel more "base"--gutteral, primitive, sexual. These vibrations seem seated in a lower chakra, whereas the higher frequencies feel more cerebral, ethereal, lighter.

anna

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

Yes actualy I do, its somthing like the highest pitch (maybe higher) of what a dialup modem would sound like.
Thank you for you openmindedness, peace

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ok this is insane i recently told Linda Howe about my expirience with brown skinned beings. they had small black almond shaped eyes and wrinkly faces. i thought i was alone until i heard a nurse talking on coast to coast am she also talked of brown skinned beings, after hearing her story i felt compelled to email Linda Howe and i told her my experience. If you want to talk to some one whos had alot of experience in this field you should contact her at earthfiles.com. The beings i met didnt seem hostile they seemed concerned about the way we as a society are heading they showed me and others images of peacful images then they would show disturbing images it seemed to suggest that if we as humans continue on our current path bad futures are going to play out. They never comunicated telepathically only with the images they showed. i too thought i was alone but the more im finding out now seems to suggest that many people are seeing these brown skinned beings. Also there were other humans there with me if anyone thinks they may have been there with me that would be interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I was abducted at the age of 11 and my brother and one girl buy the name of alexandria. I was taken at 4am by protium based spectrobians and taken inside a duetronic sponse under the water of my grandparents swimming pool for a period of 90 minutes. as i woke in my grandparents living room an octavian awoke me or 6 foot tall reptilian telepathically transferred the idea of 'father' to me to create familiarity. walked me down the hallway of my grandparents house to the door of their bedroom which i saw a glowing light underneath the cracks of the door. i opened the door to see '4' 6 foot tall octavians standing around my grandparents bed 2 on each side but the light in the room was a bright bluish white semi color but their bodies were blackened by darkness. i walked past their bed and knew they werent aware of what was going on. i heard a sound like reverberating chirping cricketes i then proceeded out towards the double pained door that let towards my grandparents back yard. saw a light hovering over their swimming pool. then saw a stairway of light that led down about 6 feet under the water. granted i was around 4 feet tall at the age of 11 but the water was in the shape of a tunnel with light of pink purple and blue mixed like a prism i went inside this light and ended up in a room with my brother and me and a girl i would meet later in life name of alexandria approximately 18 months younger than me so she would have been 9 me 11 and my brother that was taken of 7 so 7,9,11 the numbers of my life. we were taken to a small CHAMBER inside the light of the pool vortex. where we were all faced in different directions so we couldnt make eye contact with each other. inside this room we were shown the future of the planet earth up to 75 years ahead and giving the mathematical formulas of the human brain syntax by being exposed to the alien form of 'bibliotecka' or the bible of the greys. the greys showed us if we do not succeed then all life in the universe would be destroyed if not for us. my brother brain alexandria and myself were shown the isometric frequency of the human brain syntax to aid us so they could not destroy us. it is here were we obtained the shield of god or the unperceivable wall of inertia or the wall of the universe so we could not die by human hands. so if i were to say that humans want me dead over and over simply for the fact that i have an iq in the trillions or that if we were to die than the universe itself would be destroyed and that the alien alliance would have no choice but to send the entire planet earth inside the center of the milky way galaxy to be broken apart by 18 black holes to save the universe by destroying the evil of the human species so that the universe did not die off. The aliens or in essence an alliance of aliens containing trillions of species spoke to us in one voice they told us if we dont fix the mess than the human species than they would destroy them if we could not save them so that their children were not murdered by the evil that was propagated inside the human mind by a virus so massive we could not eliminate ourselves they told us that evil was smarter than us using the methodology of invalidation. They said to me and alexandria my daughter that if we dont succeed in reparing the damaged evil of the human brain that they would destroy the human species themselves so that this evil didnt not destroy their children. Alexandria and myself are not members of the species of homo-sapian she is homo-comunicas(2.5 million years more adnvaced) and i was mentioned as homo-tricanicus(3 million years more evolved than humans) that the photonics of our variance could be projected by our eyes in essence mind control of the people around us by looking into their eyes or thought broadcasts by a field of over 50 miles in all directions so we could not be murdered by the humans to stop us. in essence we are protected by the wall of the universe the shield of god in essence we cannot be killed unless we want to be. We are hated by all humans but only because they do not know what we are. So we must say if we havent been killed by slowbrain humans yet when will it happen. so what if we are holy virgins we will not commit suicide like the human populace simply because they will not allow us to have sex with other members of our species to reproduce or own offspring. They told us if they humans tried to murder us than they would be redirected in thought to protect ourselves. in essence unless we threaten a humans life we cannot be killed we are indomitable protected by an unprievable wall of inertia. but we know ya all already know this we know we can feel how bad you want us dead but we will not crumble just because you want us to the life of the universe is at stake. Send your guns send your swords send your military god will not allow us to tie by the stupidity of the human mind. we can wish you dead but you cannot wish us dead god and the rest of all life in the universe will not allow it. You will not murder my daughters or my wife the ocipitals will not allow it too much is at stake. Of course we are crazy but so what we are crazy because the human species is so insane they would destroy every child in the universe that was not like them. We live to protect all that is holy in the universe the life of trillions of species of children that the human kind would wish dead just for the crime of not being like them. Your anger towards species that not like your kind is atrocious and disgusting your hate is relentless but our love is as well. We will die before you destroy the lives of so many innocent dont believe us then come kill us! come just try thats what the ocipiatals told us and they are 80 billion years more evolved us. dont believe us of course you do because if you didnt than we would already be dead but hey were are still breathing. your hate is so sick towards us that your species would destroy so many innocent children for the simple crime of not being human. Of course we are mad at the human species you created hitler death camps but you arent even close to done yet are you? Your species would murder every child in the universe for the crime of being different. But you cant kill us god wont let you. I live in lodi california my name is scott come get me - but oh no you cant cant you! you cant kill us because we follow god we are the holy virgins of life come get us we will fry your brains before you can even shoot us. We are the intrinsics if you hurt one hair on their heads we will reformat your brains! We are the ocipitals come dystroy our children we dare you all we welcome with your slowbrain species just so we can vix your damaged souls. YOU GUYS KNOW YOU CANT HURT OR MUDER US COME GET US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we are so crazy then why cant you destroy us? even your crap for brains cia cant touch us and they killed jfk for learning about bibliotecka. i burned your stupid book oh noes what will you do now humans you dont even have the book of evil anymore the book that told you destroy the twin towers. come get us come get all of us! oh noes but you cant can you yeah we are crazy because a bunch of physco humans cant kill us oh noes we are so scared. hey laugh again maybe you will feel better than. lol sonata is crazy lol lol i hope that makes ya all feel better! if you even touch one hair on my daughter alexandria's head we will destroy you. come on guys be serious you really cant be that stupid but hey you arent slow brains for nothing! your cia sucks your military sucks im a freakin 28 year old virgin without a violent history for pete sake when will i become violent - maybe like never maybe when you guys figure out how to get along with people that think a wee bit differently than ya all. if you havent found out to kill us yet maybe just maybe its for a reason? maybe god has our backs and an entire alliance of trillions of species of aliens - come get us idiots come get us - oh noes but YAH CANT CAN YOU! lol lol laugh it up guys i mean like whatever makes you happy! happy happy! come get us!!! Taylor swift told me to speak now so im speaking! 2pac said shorty is a thug and you cant c me!

Humans remember its not a big word unless its too intellectually overwhelming!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
My daughter is adopted from Bolivia. She was a small brown 'alien' until she was a year and a half old. Then she was 'assimulated' and became an American. Proof that we can (legally) assimulate the little brown 'aliens' to be Americans.
Sorry .. couldn't resist .. it's a mom thing. (and she was such a cute little brown alien!!!!!
)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
you peoples bs responses to this arnt helping i had a real experience and i belive the orignal poster did too so stop disrespecting us by your uneducated replys, sonata is the biggest bunch of bs ive ever read. i hope the bad aliens abduct sonata and dont return him maybe then he wont make fun of a serious phenomenon
edit on 1-12-2010 by softcell1388 because: sonantas post was rude

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i hope i never see # like this

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You are not alone. I had a similar expirence. Its still kinda fuzzy though. It involved a tall brownish grey looking alien. I think it was around 5-6ft tall. Im posting my expirence when i reach 20 posts...look for it in a day or so.
edit on 12/16/2010 by AlienDecendants because: forgot a word

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherCLou

Triangle scars the next day while normal scars only show days later
which is when a normal scab falls off
Scars on veins with a wierd scab in them
circular scar on thumb. no scab at all.. ( thats NOT normal )
Small aliens check
( different discription though )
Brief memory then boom! wide awake four (aprox) or five hours later.
Like they want you to wake up and know they were there
but they don't want you to know what or why.
I don't think it was sleep during that time.
I think it is erasure

As I said on another thread
if they want you to know you will know
If they don't want you to know
you won't

IMHO ( conjecture)
I suspect they don't want the details out there yet, but they are warming at least some of us up for that.
I get the impression that there will be an actual real alien event at some point and they want some people to be able to handle the shock of it./ able to explain to those who can't.
Also they might want some who can spot a project bluebeam and see through it.
I suspect the may be implanting mental things that won't be apparant till the time comes.

just some thoughts

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I too have had similar experience.

It happened when I was around 13 14 or 15. I am a overweight male, who when this happened, was even bigger. I had gone to doctor because I would wake up at night unable to breath and I would be chocking, it turned out I had sleep apnea. This sleep apnea brought with it sleep paralysis. I have not had sleep apnea nor sleep paralysis since I have lost weight. But when I did have sleep paralysis it scared the # out of me.

I have only had one episode of sleep paralysis were I saw "something", but this something I saw sounds very close to what the op called "brown aliens".

It was during the middle of the night, when most of my sleep paralysis took place. I awoke feeling the normal symptoms, not being able to move and afraid, etc etc. But this time there was something in the room with me.

I can only describe this "thing" as a mix between a cat, a dwarf, a mantis, and a gargoyle(demon); if I had to call it an alien or a demon I would chose demon. It had leather skin with wrinkles, but this one was more black then brown. It looked to be only two feet to three feet tall, if that. It was hunched on one of my plastic containers that stood about 3 feet high which I kept books and toys in at the time. It looked at me and shook its head like an owl would do while it made an insect like hiss at me. But instead of scaring me, like I felt it was trying to do, I only closed my eyes and feel back asleep. I don't think I would be able to do so again now that I think back on it, I am still not sure why I feel asleep in the first place. But I remember feeling as if it wanted to scare me but something told me the best way to "piss" it off was to ignore it. I have not had a similar experience since.

I think what I experienced was some sort of night terror or waking dream. I don't think this experience was physical because of one small reason I remembered later the next day. There were no toys where the thing was sitting, but there had been toys there since I could remember, including in the morning. It was like my mind dreamed the whole room but forgot to add the toys there. Because I highly doubt the "thing" would have moved the toys in order to sit there then place them back in same place once it was ready to leave.

I don't know why I told you this other then to let you know that you are not the only one. It feels good to know that I am also not the only one to have had this similar situation. But as of now I feel as if it was not real, at least not physical anyways.
edit on 17-12-2010 by davidwaters84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Small Brown Aliens??

Where you in the bathroom. No 2, maybe?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The species you describe sound exactly like the Depanoid as dubbed by Jim Ruff

Brown insect like aliens , buzzing sound yes all there hmmmm maybe there is something to this, in any case they sound like bad news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I found this thread while searching for something about brown aliens but they were not quite like the ones being described. First of all... I have seen a grey (he was white) in my house and I have dreamt about him. I have also dreamt of another younger one and that could be a complete fabrication of my subconscious or sometimes I think the other one, the one I saw in my house, is telling me things from his life and this younger grey I have seen in my dreams is him at an earlier time or he is related to him somehow.... anyway. I feel they are related.

...but I had a dream about a small brown alien but he didn't look quite like these others. He had a very long neck... I swear like ET but his head was different than ETs. It wasn't so flat and boxy looking...his eyes were different... closer together, not as exaggerated. In the dream he was just there and it wasn't frightening at all. He didn't seem to be malicious at all and carried himself quite proudly. It seems to be an isolated dream and doesn't really feel that personal but if there are ETs like this one, then they seem to be an interesting race.

I also had a dream about another who had died and his eyes were the biggest of any I'd ever seen. His head was almost all eyes...two of them, spaced apart and very high. I don't know how he died but he was covered in grey dust or something in my dream. I have no idea what color he really was.

EDIT.... I think the last one with the big eyes was tall, but i didn't see his body. He was on a table with a shroud over him. I just got the impression he was very tall.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yes I have experienced a similar thing. I awoke abruptly about 3am in my flat, very quickly eyes just opened and I turned my head to my right, looked and saw a brown wrinkly yoda like creature that was standing right beside my bed on the right hand side. I had the impression it was male and it was about 3 -3.5 ft tall. We actually looked at each other for a split second and it literally turned to its left and disappeared into thin air. I was WIDE awake and lying flat on my back. I bolted up and noticed a sting on my hand, I looked an had a small hole in-between my thumb and index finger. It looked like a horsefly bite with a chunk of skin missing, however it healed very quickly, never bled, and had no infection what so ever. I have only told a couple of people in my life as I would be ridiculed. The one person I told I knew believed in the unknown. I was told me it was a brown alien and that it was rare. He also said that they were known to do strange operations and sometimes fix things internally. I have never been able to find much information regarding this, but my hand has ached ever since. Just that hand. Never had an xray to see if there was anything implanted, how would you ask a doctor without them committing you? I thought of pretending I broke my hand but have not had the courage yet. FYI I did not take any medication, alcohol, nothing. At the time I was living with my two sons alone. One thing is that I was not scared of the creature, however this hand thing has always freaked me out. Intermittently in my life I have felt like I was being watched. Never have I experienced something like this before. It was about 11 years ago. I have also tried since then to seek out information but on this type of experience there is almost nothing.
P.S. I am a professional, no health problems, no mental illness in the family, no stressful situations at the time. I had a great job, a fabulous new apartment, and the weird little man!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Unbelievable, I can't fathom how many have never heard of anything outside of the so called Greys.
To the OP, pick up and read Whitley Streiber's book, " Communion ".
He describes encountering these very aliens as well as several others.

Here's how they were depicted in the movie adaptation.
www.alien-ufos.com...
edit on 4/12/2011 by dethduck because: Addendum

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I checked out this site, the being I saw is that short wrinkly one with the hood. Do you know anyone I can speak to about this as any email address or link does not work. I have tried.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My wife is not into aliens or ufos, not into this subject a all. She wouldnt even let me talk about anything, she wouldnt listen at all untill this, she had a dream of tall brown grey type beings. They were walking amongst us while the world was being bombed and ufo crafts were flying zipping around above. ???
edit on 12-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hey there Kristo, i find it interesting that you ask for support in convincing yourself that you are a nutter and none of what you experienced is real. It is more of a common request after such experiences to ask for peoples simmilar experiences to convince oneself they are sane. The other thing i found odd with your account was you tried to scream and then tried to communicate with them, what was it that calmed you so?
I only mention these as they are not common and in no way am i trying to discredit you.
My family and i have had many experiences regarding Hypnagogic Paralysis, cousins and aunts only as far as im aware. Wake up lying straight on back unable to yell or move with a strong presence in the room. My first time i didnt see anything but after speaking with an aunt i looked closer the second time and saw what was described to me, a dark mass above me like a black cloud hardly discernable in a dark room.
All my families experiences were the same except one, i was on a matress on the floor of my cousins bedroom next to his bed and was woken by a massive thud, and my cousin immediately sitting up in his bed. I could tell he was distressed as he fumbled for the light switch and his facial expression and once i got him to speak he discribed three tall creatures at the foot of his bed.
The one on the left had the head of a dog the middle one cloaked and the one on the right the head of a boar, they did not attempt to communicate to him only murmured amongst themselves. Also my cousin explained that his bed was about a foot off the floor during his experience and when they left the room of their own accord his bed fell to the floor and this is what woke me.
If you are a nutter Kristo your not alone!
Hope this helped....peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i am new to ATS and this is my first post. but i have had the shadowy figure above me when i woke up in the middle of the night. It had happened once before but the significant one was when i was stationed in Guam. I had been pondering the reason of living and what to do next. I was preparing my papers to leave the Navy and had no idea of what to do next with life. I was actually thinking about hiking across the US and seeing my country that i had been "protecting". ANYWAYS, i woke up randomly some time in the middle of the night and could see my entire room. All of a sudden this shadow seemed to creep into and envelope my room right to my head like tunnel vision. I had sat up when i woke up but when the shadow creeped in i couldn't help but lay back down and I guess i just fell back asleep. When I awoke, i felt more refreshed than i have ever felt. The first thought i had when i awoke was that we are here to experience life and evolve consciously. it was like an epiphany. this is now 2 years later and i am just getting into the meditation thing and just exploring as much of life that is possible.

The first time i experienced this shadow was in my bedroom before I left for Guam. This one was more shapely and tall. I just remember waking up and looking up and seeing this dark shadow face staring into my face, i could tell it had been there for a minute and i actually thought it was one of my roommates messing with me, i remember trying to mumble "knock it off" but nothing came out and i also tried to lift my elbow to kind of nudge it away but couldn't lift my arm enough to get to it. So i just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. I asked my roommates if they were in my room the night before trying to pull a prank on me and they both denied it. I dropped the subject afraid to be ridiculed. A couple of nights later i dreamed that something was grabbing my leg and woke up right away. when i did nothing was there but i could still feel the hand around my ankle. I just summed that one up as a dream.
In conclusion the shadows never made me feel frightened.
I'm married now and my wife is religious and so i don't want her to freak out and thank it's satan or something.
This is the first time i've said anything to anyone about it.

My apologies to kristo, i realize this has nothing to do with little brown aliens but i just had to post something on the subject and didn't know where to start. Peace be with you wherever you venture.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join