It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protection from External(Internal) Influences or Psychic Attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I originally posted this in General Conspiracies but decided to put a copy here in Metaphysics just in case it could reach more people that would be intrigued by the topic. The original link to the original post is here below so you can read comments etc. Thank you and hope to hear some good ideas for helping others protect themselves.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have read a few different post where people have talked about being manipulated through technology or though psychic attack and wanted help. In my opinion there are many things that could be going on so I wish to address the problem with a few different solutions. I will list a few different methods and sources that will work on the problem even if it is all mental based paranoia.

I think a lot of this could be due to dietary deficiencies. A daily multi-vitamin would be a good start. Getting at least 7 hours of sleep and some exercise are good tips. Try to reduce caffeine, sugar and processed foods intake. Try to eliminate any Aspartame and Fluoride in the diet. Look into fasting one day a week using watered down fruit or vegetable juice and water. Take about 400-600 mg of Magnesium daily in split doses.. Take 1 B-Complex vitamin, and at least 20-40 mg of Niacin daily in split doses. Get some sunshine for Vitamin D or a 400 IU supplement. Take at least 2000 -4000mg of Vitamin C. Take Flaxseed oil or Fish oil for Omega 3's.Make sure you are drinking 10 glasses of water throughout the day.1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt throughout the day, Calcium and Potassium as well. Broccoli is a good source. Yogurt or Kefir provide Calcium and Probiotics. Take these supplements at your own risk and after talking to a Doctor as I am not one. I can provide books and links for reference. Dehydration due to lack of drinking enough water and the diuretic effects of caffeine can cause a host of problems. Anxiety and Panic being 2 of them. Magnesium can help with anxiety an panic issues as well. The Niacin doses will effect the mind and reduce the effects of schizophrenia if that is the cause. Basically this portion of my advice is meant to address the function of the mind and body to keep you healthy.

The next advice would be to look into smudging your house and self with Sandalwood or Sage. You can perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram or any other Banishing ritual you know on a daily basis to help ground and protect yourself. You may want to look into certain stones and crystals that will help with protection.Obsidian and Dream Quartz are good for psychic attack. Agate,Apache Tears, Shaman stone,Tourmalined Quartz help with psychic protection.Jade helps with purification. Quartz can help with radiation. Hematite to help balance you out and absorb negativity. The Power of Prayer and the Power of Intent also may work wonders.

I advise good diet and nutrition,exercise, meditation, spending time in nature away from your computer, and trying to keep and open mind and open heart. Good Luck.

The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian 2005 North Atlantic Books
The Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean,M.D.,N.D. 2007 Ballantine Books Trade Paperback
Doctor Yourself by Andrew Saul,Ph.D 2003 Basic Health Publications
Water:For Health, for Healing, for Life by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.2003 Warner Books
The Witch's Shield: Protection Magick and Psychic Self Defense by Christopher Penczak 2008 Llewellyn Worldwide
Protection and Reversal magic by Jason Miller 2006 New Page Books.

www.doctoryourself.com...
www.mbschachter.com...
www.watercure2.org...
www.suite101.com...
www.suite101.com...
www.astralhealer.com...
www.mkprojects.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi,

Here are some basic how to's from my own experiences of over 35 years in dealing with these types of things and much much more.

Basic Shielding Technique... simply-spirit.com...

More thing you can do yourself easily... simply-spirit.com...

Know they enemy... simply-spirit.com...

Now some of what you read there will be similar to other things you've read, but, you will also find stuff that does not agree with traditional or newly mainstream beliefs.. for a very good reason.. this comes from experience not confined inside anyone's Box of Beliefs.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Excellent!.
Thanks for the links. I posted this thread in a different section a few hours ago and a couple of us discussed not giving thought and power to negativity and focusing on happiness and love. I am trying to blend alternative medicine with the occult to help some of the people that have posted on here. Regarless, we all should be trying to spread what knowledge and love we can to help the populace. You have me beat by 15 years with your studies.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
it is a fact that correct nutrition and supplementation is important. for sure, supplementation is only a necessity if your food does not provides you all this stuff you need. It is not necessary to overload the body with all those things since our body is not made to take more then he can normal find in nature. What makes us deficient in minerals and vits are the conditioning of most of the food we eat, chemicals and replacements are today part of almost everything you buy and what is packed by industry.

Good advises help, but only if one takes them as such and follows them. Concerning your protection of bad spirits and so on, for that you need first to be subject to superstition. You have in your logo the tree of life of Kabbalah and myself as a Kabbalist am not subject to such things at all.
Yes, kabbalistic rituals and hermetic self hypnosis can leave you jump in a world of fiction and supernatural and those practices are dangerous as many who tried them never came out of it and remained in never ending trip.

For the rest, it's like everything, first you need to be conscious of what goes on and then act. Most people are totally conditioned by the modern world and all what is thrown out by media day by day. Most live in a world of fiction and do not perceive anymore what's real and what's wrong.

And, after all, is what we think to be real truth or is it fake, is it reality or just illusion. We all live in our nutshell and are not conscious of those that surround us. Only our curiosity leaves us take a look at them and try to enter in there nutshell and most this is done by dictating them our world, the way our world is made, how we perceive it and force most of time the others to follow the same path and set all there nutshell up the way our's is made.

If all of us where taking care of just us, not the others, not entering in there life and way of behave, not dictating what god they should believe in, what cloth they have to wear, how they have to think or act, the world would be probably much nicer to live as it is now. But, on the end, we should see the way the world is now as simply normal, it's following the program that has been set up for it, a program that is simply human.

All is nothing you state and that is true. Islam says that since it exists, all is God or AL and nothing is LA, add the 4 pillars that carry earth and heaven and the river of life that flows between it and you get H.
So ALLAH is all and is nothing in life and is the greatest. Now, the greatest WHAT? , think about that yourself.

Strange world where people kill other people for nothing and thinking that what they get is all. Errare humanum est. So start the other side and say Halla, you're dumb buddy.

edit on 25-9-2010 by eurocrates because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Excellent post except I disagree about the food part. The amount of nutrition in food is not what it was 30 years ago and the RDA for Vitamins in the United States is the bare minimum needed to keep people from having complete illness from lack of vitamins. Everybody does absorb vitamins differently though due to stress,genetics,stomach problems,intestine problems, and other factors. It is fact though that most people are lacking Magnesium. Most people also do not drink enough water. Orthomolecular doses of certain Vitamins have showed great results in many different illnesses. Niacin happens to work on schizophrenia and mental disorders. Magnesium heps with stress,pains,cholesterol,hypertension,fluid function,etc.

As far as the Tree of Life I have the photo as a representation of my screen name ANSPHAR or AiN SoPH AuR, the Limitless Light. I do believe that we should love ourselves and look after ourselves because in a sense we are loving everything else in creation but I do see the need for service to others without a sense of doing it for good karma as it were. I am a bit of a realist, not quite a pessimist but I do have my side of optimism that really wants to shine. That is why I encourage the spread of knowledge and love, having an open mind and heart.

Even if I were not to believe in "Evil" entities I would still try to post as many ways as I an think of to help those in need and hopefully start what is needed to give others the ability to provide other answers in this thread.

top topics

join