It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decendant of the Nephilim?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He has the correct amount of fingers not like the nephilim who suposadly had five fingers and a thum on each hand so mabey not a full blooded nephilim!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The Bible (dont cringe so....) has references to giants and nefelim it even details the destruction of whole peoples when the isrealites moved into their promised land.
I have no proof, but speculate that they had to kill all the people because they were eradicating Nefelim bloodlines because the peoples they destroyed had this giantism gene.
Though the bible has been maligned reliiously by many it still tells history.....to some extent
King Og of bashan, had a bed 13 feet something long........

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3volutionary

Originally posted by Wow Wee

Originally posted by R3volutionary
The soldier looks a bit on the short side anyway, but that guy is just massive reminds me of jaws from the bond films lol. Theres been lots of study into how people could have been a lot larger many years ago, its just that either the evidence hasnt been found or its been covered up, but the theory is there. its plausable.

i think it was in ireland or switzerland, like in 1930 or something they found a real giant nephilim mummy in a wooden coffin, it was about 12.6 foot tall.

I dont suppose you have any links to information regarding this find do you? i would really like to have a look at it.

Thanks

i found this photo about a year ago on this web site, but i can't fined it any more, here is what it says. ---> www.google.com... story.html

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/077b3b076491.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 24-9-2010 by Wow Wee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There is a wrestler by the name " Dalip Singh " but in wrestling is called the great khali and he is 7'3 and around 420 lbs and of course the big show who is around 7'1 440 lbs .

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

That looks strikingly like a Roman statue - complete with the "toga" all the Roman elite used to wear.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
my question is, where is this giant now? i even look around the Internet, and is no were to be found, could the government stuck their hand on this one? never the less is a very interesting topic.

is their any irish here who can fill us in with this story?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

my question is, where is this giant now? i even look around the Internet, and is no were to be found, could the government stuck their hand on this one? never the less is a very interesting topic.

I think you missed my point mate
My point is that what looks like a Roman (or Greek) statue and smells like a Roman statue is, most likely, A ROMAN STATUE.

It's clearly a statue, sorry to say mate.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought all the nephilim died in the flood?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

My point is that what looks like a Roman (or Greek) statue and smells like a Roman statue is, most likely, A ROMAN STATUE.

then you have to start digging for answers because it's not a statue. if the photo exist a very well documented research must exist as well, so don't judge a book by it's cover jumping into conclusions and start digging for answers like im doing right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer

check out the links bro.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

i think i know were you comming from lol check this out.

The archaeological coverups of the giants. Disturbing indications that the Smithsonian Institute has been actively suppressing some of the most interesting and important archaeological discoveries made in the Americas

Human skulls with horns were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. The skeletons were seven feet tall, but other than that were anatomically normal. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donehoo) and two professors. Then, the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia "conveniently" lost them

The Holocaust of the Giants. The great Smithsonian cover-up

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

www.uctaa.net...

Back in 1869 in Cardiff New York, an avowed atheist named George Hull got into an argument with a preacher from a travelling revival show over whether or not the Bible should be read literally. The specific verse in question was Genesis 6:4. The preacher argued for the complete and absolute truth of the passage. Hull got an idea.

He secretly arranged for the carving of a 10 foot giant statue of himself which he buried on his brother-in-law's farm. On October 16, 1869 contractors hired to dig a well "discovered" the statue, and believers promptly declared it to be the fossilized remains of a biblical giant, proving the accuracy of Genesis 6:4

Hull and his brother-in-law were making a nice little side-income by charging believers 50 cents a head to view the "fossil" when investors offered them $30,000 for it so they could display it in Syracuse New York where larger crowds could be expected.

PT Barnum was so impressed by how well the Syracuse exhibit was doing, he offered $60,000 just to borrow the "fossil" for three months. When he was turned down, he made a plaster copy which drew bigger crowds than the original.

Eventually, the Cardiff giant drew the attention of scientists and a Yale paleontologist examined it. Quickly finding clearly identifiable chisel marks in the stone which would not be present in a genuine fossil and which would have somewhat eroded in a long-buried ancient statue, he declared the giant to be a fake.

And yet, people continued to pay to see the biblical giant even though most now recognized it was all a hoax. The original can be seen to this day in the Farmers' Museum in Cooperstown and Barnum's copy is in Marvin's Museum near Detroit.

Now it gets even more unbelievable.

In 1895, a fossilized giant was apparently discovered in County Antrim, Ireland and shipped to London where it was photographed and the picture published in The Strand magazine. This giant was reportedly taller than the Cardiff Giant at over 12 feet. Somehow in spite of its size, the "Fossilized Irish Giant" managed to disappear shortly after this picture was taken.

Unfortunately, no scientist ever managed to examine this particular "fossil" before it was "lost." As a result, there are still those today who use the Irish Giant as clear and convincing evidence of the literal truth of Genesis 6:4 (Just do a web search on Fossilized Irish Giant.)

Three things to note:

1. Look at the similarities of pose between the proven fake Cardiff Giant and the mysteriously missing Irish Giant. Does this not suggest that someone copied PT Barnum's idea of copying the Cardiff Giant?

2. Does the perspective look right in this photograph? Is the "giant" really taller than that freight car in the background. Or is this a carefully selected camera angle to make a much smaller statue look immense? Is the photograph of the fake itself a fake?

3. The Strand[1] was primarily a fiction magazine. It also published puzzles and brain-teasers.

And yet today there are those who believe the Irish Giant was real.

www.uctaa.net...

The fact that "The Strand" magazine was a fiction magazine should be ringing alarm bells to any serious researcher. The fact that the picture looks clearly like the other KNOWN HOAX and resembles a Roman statue is more than enough for me to conclude the Irish Giant is a hoax.

PS: I would suggest looking at both images in the article to see the similarities in the known hoax to the supposed Irish Giant.

edit on 25/9/2010 by Kryties because: fixed img tags

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

ah ha ha ha ha your funny, you mixing stories fact with fiction and even the fiction one have facts in the story, so i'm sorry but you debunk your self to the truth lol, good work tho.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Wow Wee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

That made no sense mate.

Could you please describe which parts are "fiction" and which parts are not? Could you please explain to me how "The Strand" magazine is somehow telling the truth about this "fossil" when they were admittedly a fiction magazine? Could you please explain to me why on Earth you would think this is some form of fossilised giant when common sense and a pair of eyes can tell you it's a statue?

Don't get me wrong, I would love for there to be evidence found of a race of giants. This just isn't it. One must learn to discern the difference between hoaxes and reality.

edit on 25/9/2010 by Kryties because: Added bit at end

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer

What flood? Can you show me evidence of a flood?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Stone-Giant is not a "Roman Statue".

Sure, it may be a fake, but it is not a Statue from Rome. Get a grip. Roman statues didn't look like that at all, and nor did the Romans usually make their statues with six toes.

For those interrested, I can recommend the following site on the subject of Giants, and, especially, regarding the topic of the above discussed artefact, alittle further down the linked page: www.s8int.com... (The provided link directs to page 2 on the topic of Giants, so the reader may want to start from page 1.)

The Site, as the reader can see, holds many many pages about the topic, aswell as displaying alot of evidence, so enjoy.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

YEAH!! BABY!! more proof coming out ha ha lol thanks bro,

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
The Stone-Giant is not a "Roman Statue".

Sure, it may be a fake, but it is not a Statue from Rome. Get a grip. Roman statues didn't look like that at all, and nor did the Romans usually make their statues with six toes.

Actually I was trying to make a point that it looked like a statue - my brain saw the toga and added Roman to it but if you also notice I suggested Greek also, indicating that I was focusing more on the STATUE part rather than the Roman/Greek/Egyptian/Andromedan/InsertAlienRaceHere part. I thought that was quite obvious actually.

My grip is tight, no need for me to get any more of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join