It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Lesbian reinstated to the USAF!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Just wanted to post this to get some opinions on both sides.

My 2 cents.... This is a victory and a very positive step in a productive direction.

edit on 24-9-2010 by psyko45 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by psyko45 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The main problem with gays in the military was that the men would find boyfriends or even husbands, and put them above the unit.

If I was on the battlefield, and my wife was with me, I think I'd do the same.

I think that's 100% correct.

However I don't think ANYONE should be denied the right to serve their country if they really want to go die for a corporations pockets.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think the judge over stepped his bounds...this is the military, not his decision, but it ws n ice of him to try, at least he's working on his reelection..........he has no say, and as an aside, if it's that easy to be overturned by a little judge, why in the world does it need to be in the news as much as it has been? Sorry, he doesn't dictate military policy, and never will.......

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If the military had pursued her for Adultery instead of being outed, it would've been a whole different story. The military frowns on Adultery in it's officer ranks. If they had pursued that against her, she'd be discharged. And this would be a non-story.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
If the military had pursued her for Adultery instead of being outed, it would've been a whole different story. The military frowns on Adultery in it's officer ranks. If they had pursued that against her, she'd be discharged. And this would be a non-story.

If a man in the military were in a long-term relationship with a civilian woman, the military would see it as a non-issue, ask anyone who fought in Vietnam.

In any fashion, all this pseudo-religious crap should be ripped out of the American military, it has no place there and its a shame that its taking so long for the States to catch up with the rest of the developed world on basic human rights.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
The main problem with gays in the military was that the men would find boyfriends or even husbands, and put them above the unit.

If I was on the battlefield, and my wife was with me, I think I'd do the same.

I think that's 100% correct.

However I don't think ANYONE should be denied the right to serve their country if they really want to go die for a corporations pockets.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

yeah...right...because all the other countries that have openly gay personnal in their military have this problem. please present evidence, if you have it.

top topics

join