It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash, Guns & Exotic Pets found in Mexico Drug Raid (Photos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was sent this link in an email today. All I can say is WOW!!! Go checkout the photographs an see what I mean by WOW.

The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the U.S.A. for 12 years! There are believed to be approximately 27 more of these houses in Mexico alone not to mention the ones in other countries who are enriching themselves in the drug trade. These people have so much money, they make the Arab oil sheiks look like welfare recipients. Their money can buy the best politicians, the best cops, the best judges, whatever they need they just throw down stacks of cash and it is theirs! This is why the drug problem is so difficult to fight.

Source: poststuff4.entensity.net...

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just one stack of that cash would get me out of debt and change my life for the better. I went into the wrong line of work!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Too bad we can't recover the money to pay down the national debt....

Like that could ever happen!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wow, incredible catch! Take a look at that pile of cash, then just think... That amount goes missing from the Pentagon's budget every day. Anyway, that is an incredible haul and will surely do damage to whatever cartel it used to belong to.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
the picture of the pistol with the golden crucifix or maybe it was virgin mary whatever it was it had me rolling for a minute there. how hilariously ironic. i just want to also add that this dude had a white tiger. holy crap.

edit on 24-9-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Those drug kingpins have an exquisite taste!

BTW, how's everyone doing on their 9 to 5 factory job..? Saving pennies for retirement at the ripe age of 70..?

edit on 24-9-2010 by lynxlynx because: (no reason given)

top topics

join