It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy "Dream" About A Brain-Sucking Gray...Suggestions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I put this thread in the metaphysics forum because although it was "technically" a dream it felt more like an astral experience. I've never successfully projected astrally but this dream felt way too real to be just a dream. I actually felt sensations that I would never feel in a normal dream. It wasn't really a lucid dream either because I've had lucid dreams quite a few times before and it wasn't the same. I was conscious but not in control.

Anyways, me and a group of people I don't recognize are walking in a large grass field toward a humongous structure that had two pillars and in the middle of the pillars a staircase that led upwards to nothing. As we're walking we notice two reddish stars in the sky that are moving around in irregular patterns. At this point I became conscious (before this I had another dream that I can't remember but I wasn't conscious in it). A girl that was walking beside me had a very advanced looking gun. She pointed it towards the "stars" aiming to shoot. I pulled the gun down and yelled "STOP!" The stars came closer and closer until they finally landed. They were glaring to the eyes and then the lights faded silently away. The ships looked like

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cfead1045f0d.png[/atsimg]

There were legs on the other side too but for some reason the picture was cut off, probably because the proportion was too large.
(Mind you art is not my strong suit lol)

They each landed on one side of each pillar and the middle was still empty. The girl who was beside me walked over to the craft by the left pillar and shot it. A red laser came out but didn't do anything to the ship. She looked surprised and shot it again. Nothing, not even a scratch. Suddenly a man dressed in a black suit came behind our group and split us up. The majority of the group was by the left ship, including the girl with the high-tech gun who hid her firearm. Then there was a group of 4 people who were by the right craft. That group included me. We were led by the man in the suit away from the crafts and into a purple mist cloud. As we entered the cloud I asked the man something that I can't remember and he said, "There won't be any chip implants or anything. You'll be treated right, we use herbal remedies. All natural stuff."

Right after that I started to float. It was like I did a somersault in slow motion and landed on my head, but it didn't hurt or feel discomforting. I just plopped my back on the ground and got back up. There was a couch and two chairs in front of me. There were 3 humans and the man in the suit here, including me. I wasn't paying attention to where the 4th person went. There were two gray aliens with elongated heads, one sat on the chair to my left and one sat in the middle of the couch in front of me. I sat on the couch and another human sat on the other end. The third human sat in an empty chair. The man in the suit stood up.

We talked about some things for awhile, but I can't recall any of it. What I distinctly remember is thinking about being "One" with everything. It was like an intense emotion suddenly swept over me and I started thinking about love and being one with the universe and those type of thoughts. A small voice in my head was telling me to think about this because it might help calm me around these aliens. So the alien beside me curls his legs up into the chair and starts making weird noises and looking at me weird. At this point I felt kind of sleepy and was slumped into the sofa comfortably. Then he gets up and walks to where I'm sitting and literally just sits in my lap. At this point I'm thinking "WTF? Is this some kind of custom I don't understand?" So I just watch him and keep looking over at the other human on the couch. The human in the chair is gone at this point. The man in the suit is still standing. The alien slumps to my left side and pulls my ear to his face and at this point I'm like, "Okay, I don't care about their customs, I'm getting the # up!" But I couldn't move! It was like I was sedated! Then I hear this slurping noise come from my left and I think "WTF is going on!" So I start trying to say something, to scream, to use language in whatever way, but all that ends up coming out is babble-mumbo-jumbo nonsense. Bits of pieces of the words came out but not understandable at all. So then I start to think STOP and out of nowhere, my stomach folds and I just yell "STOP!" and suddenly I'm awake, laying on my left side. For a few seconds after I woke up I couldn't think straight. It was really weird and felt VERY realistic. I haven't done research into UFOs or aliens or whatever but I will never forget that "dream".

edit on 24-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: explaining pic cutoff

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Congratulations, you experienced either some form of sleep apnea or sleep paralysis. Sometimes I too have dreams that feel soo real and when I awaken I am often left deep in thought about the dream. The dream actually affects me in a way.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
considering your asking on a conspiracy website, I would venture to say you read alot about things like greys and such.
when you sleep, you often dream of things you spent a considerable amount of time reading up on or pondering reciently.

dreams are different for each person and each night...sometimes they are faded jumbled symbols that seem meaningless, sometimes they are crystal clear and upon waking you wonder if you somehow experienced a parallel world..etc.

So...in regards to the imagry of the dream at least, do you reckon it could be because your spending tons of time thinking/pondering such things?

something to consider.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Next time wear a tin foil hat to protect your brain from being sucked!

--

Interesting dream though. I agree with the previous statement that maybe you go on ATS too much. It is very easy to think about something all the time so much that it enters your dreams. I say to just let it go unless it happens again. If it does happen again, then you may be onto something!!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'd stay awake for ever and ever.

Just to be sure...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies!

Although I do frequent ATS, if you check my posts you'll see that I don't really talk about grays and what not. I definitely don't research about them, although there is a person on here named lowki that I've posted to. As a matter of fact, I thought grays were pretty harmless from talking to that guy. It's not really on my mind though. Not anything I would know about if you asked.

A couple months ago I saw a UFO too. I posted a thread about it. Overall though, I don't think this is coming from something I've "researched" or "read" per say. I try to stay out of those grounds, ya know? I'm more of a philosophy guy...

What I've been seeing on ATS recently has been stuff about spiritual/metaphysic type stuff really. You'd think I'd have a dream about an angel or spirit guide or something!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'd check under my bed for the Booger Man.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If all my crazy dreams came true, we wouldn't be here discussing things. My advice to you is to eat light food before going to bed. Don't know why, but most of the times I eat a LOT right before going to bed, I have nightmares/crazy dreams.

Dreams mean nothing. IMO

edit on 24-9-2010 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
Thanks for the replies!

Although I do frequent ATS, if you check my posts you'll see that I don't really talk about grays and what not. I definitely don't research about them, although there is a person on here named lowki that I've posted to. As a matter of fact, I thought grays were pretty harmless from talking to that guy. It's not really on my mind though. Not anything I would know about if you asked.

A couple months ago I saw a UFO too. I posted a thread about it. Overall though, I don't think this is coming from something I've "researched" or "read" per say. I try to stay out of those grounds, ya know? I'm more of a philosophy guy...

What I've been seeing on ATS recently has been stuff about spiritual/metaphysic type stuff really. You'd think I'd have a dream about an angel or spirit guide or something!

perhaps you just have a crappy gray spirit guide?

kidding...anyhow, in these type things, it might be best to keep a dream journal near the bed...every morning, the moment you find yourself awake, write down what the dream was you remember...see if you can detect a pattern..
of course, it may be interesting if you have more alien type dreams....and maybe there is a pattern to that also (blast, I dream of aliens everytime I watch reruns of stargate...etc)...or maybe its simply random.

There -may- be more to it, but by just a single experience, you cant really conclude much about it beyond...I had a dream once.

so ya, dream journal and actually use it (be suprised what you find out about your dreams anyhow just by studying them at a later date)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
Dreams mean nothing. IMO

edit on 24-9-2010 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

a qualified psychologist would highly disagree with you.

dreams are the way a subconscious problem solves..you can find many answers to ordinary and profound things about yourself by studying your dreams and what your "truely" feeling about something.

top topics

join