It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I introduce to you, the most dangerous species in this universe!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
On my opinion I think there is a huge number of alien species in the universe, good, and the not so good.
But from my understanding, the ones that are apparently coming to our aid are ' the grays'. And from what I've gathered, these beings our fascinated with our species and are closely studying the subject of violence. They can't comprehend what must be going through our mind in order to kill or hurt another living being. It confuses them, for example if we try to think of life in the 11th dimension, it's very very very hard.
So I don't think this species brings us harm, I think they are watching over us, and if they wanted to destroy us they would've already when lady gaga got famous.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Human beings are pussy cats in the universe.

Just wait until you meet the Spider people of Yarnav 4! It's all true.........

I'm not sure what way to take that. But I've seen my cats devour many a spider, and not once yet has it occurred the other way around.

Most people consider cats wonderful little creatures with nice silky fur, a life of comfort, showing grace in movement, and to have a charming and charismatic personality. When watching them play or in a moment of tranquility, they seem like such a pushover. But push one of the wrong buttons, and you may find they have four paws each bearing five razor sharp claws and a mouthful of nice sharp little teeth. Not only may such a simple diminutive creature make you bleed, but they can make you bleed profusely.

Maybe that's why we find much in common with our feline companions? Pussycats indeed.

Aliens that find us are only wise to make friends and proceed with caution.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree we are the most dangerous species in the universe,,i actually spoke to an alien..i learned so many things from the 10 minutes i had with him..ill post something about it later...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If i'd be on another planet with my own tech i would spare my ammos scouting the place until my folks arrive

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Dude, I know its fiction but check out Harry Turtledove's "In the Balance Series." It has the same view. The first book begins as an alien battle fleet comes across earth, who they had scouted a mere 1000 years earlier before deciding to conquer. The alien military commanders are studying digital images of knights and bows and arrows laughing about how easy the conquest is going to be. When they discover how fast man kind has advanced they are at first in denial, after all, it had taken their race hundreds of thousands of years to bridge the same gap. How could this be? They chalk it up to mamalian breeding, inter continental war, and a hostile earth and decide to invade anyways. What they find out is that they were correct about our breeding, war and climate's ability to make us the most adaptable animals, but that when it gets down to it we can also cooperate even in the midst of our own differences. A lethal combination for the aliens who soon find themselves fighting a war of attrition with resourceful humans who not only quickly develop their own technology but opportunistically steal from the aliens themselves.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You say that aliens must be way more advanced than us becuase they are capable of intergalactic travel but if they were working covertly with humans then maybe they are from our solar system and are no more tech advanced than us...I mean, its not like we've seen the moon or mars for ourselves, so we can't say for sure that we know whats there. Who knows, maybe there is a subterranean species living within our solar system?

Human beings can be very destructive and violent. Not all of us are though and I think alot of our violence, selfishness and destructive behavior is by design. The natives of America lived at peace with nature and relatively peacefully with each other, until the whiteman came! Unfortunately for us we do not have that same sense of balance and are hurtling forward to our inevitable destruction. Too bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join