It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT NEWS: You are all dominated NOW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes, thats right and here is how its happening. This thread ties in with my own experience thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So from what i can gather, some secret fascist wing of some organisation tucked away behind a random door somewhere has access to Remote Mind Reading hardware/software that opens your thoughts/visions like a rolladex. Voice to Skull can make you think you are hearing the voice of God, or demons. Subconcious brainwave alteration can cause thoughts to arise later. Electromagnetic waves or something like it can twitch your body, maybe even stop your heart remotely. Right now my attackers acuse me of all sorts of things from my past, scream out "were gonna kill you" etc..

I just want everyone here to know that your thoughts are no longer your own, your lives are no longer private, and here is my theory on the future of this technology.

Operation bluebeam, the technology being used on me could tie in well with a staged return of Christ or God even, imagine God coming down and commanding us to obey our corrupt governments in his name. Or even an alien invasion, where we start hearing what we think are telepathic commands from the ships above. These are dangerous times, and I think since im at the center of this, its my responisibility to warn the unwitting public what could take place, im not joking btw.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
and is there any proof anywhere of anything you have just claimed?

you do of course realize, this is like...the oldest conspiracy in the technological era ever...the secret government is controlling peoples thoughts to make sheeple drones.

now...take that into consideration for a moment...drone people mindlessly enslaved to follow some shadow government as they...do whatever...use us for food or whatever else.

First off, have you seen the landscape? for every single subject, movement, and thought, there are 3 different sides, for, against, and dont care. there is nothing people agree on except the agreement to never agree.

drones would be mindless ants, no arguments, no conspiracys, no investigations.

so, thanks for breaking this profound news
a very old conspiracy theory based on absolutely nothing more than...fringe paranoia that even other paranoids would quirk an eyebrow at.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Whoever is controlling my mind keeps making me think about boobs and pizza. I wish they would stop it I've got some serious php coding to be getting on with

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Haven't we had a bunch of threads on this topic lately?

I am thinking it is Alex Jones that promotes this story, may be wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Look everyone, i know how convoluted or crazy i sound but what i am telling you is very real. "They" have remote mind reading/voice to skull and we are all unwitting targets of some vast conspiracy they are preparing for. I dont want to see people swept away by it.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
Right now my attackers acuse me of all sorts of things from my past, scream out "were gonna kill you" etc...

Wrought with guilt, possibly cause of paranoia. Delusional fascination; auditory hallucination.

and I think since im at the center of this, its my responisibility...

Narcissistic tendency. Martyr complex.

This is a dangerous one.

edit on 23-9-2010 by DeltaChaos because: additional observation

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I just want everyone here to know that your thoughts are no longer your own,

If this is true, then
a)Their power prevents you from telling us.
b)Their power prevents us from doing anything about it.
No point in worrying, then.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Look everyone, i know how convoluted or crazy i sound but what i am telling you is very real. "They" have remote mind reading/voice to skull and we are all unwitting targets of some vast conspiracy they are preparing for. I dont want to see people swept away by it.

Thank you and I have considered it. I just wonder what happens if a massive cme goes off in a spherical outburst direction and destroyes the transmitters for this project as well as the entire solarsystem power grid? UM JUST SAYEN....

edit on 9/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Right now my attackers acuse me of all sorts of things from my past, scream out "were gonna kill you" etc...

Wrought with guilt, possibly cause of paranoia. Delusional fascination; auditory hallucination.

and I think since im at the center of this, its my responisibility...

Narcissistic tendency. Martyr complex.

This is a dangerous one.

edit on 23-9-2010 by DeltaChaos because: additional observation

yep, I was going to suggest that also, but figured he meant at the center of it like...I have discovered it...not that he himself is targetted specifically or some such.

but, I would agree...this mental disorder has many of the worrying factors that could end up with people getting hurt.

to OPs.
Get some professional help. take a half a moment out of your life to plant your feet and consider this

this is something people have been saying for years and years...endless decades...and it has always been proven they have some sort of chemical imbalance or other disorder going on. with the right concoction of meds to get your brain working the way it supposed to (perhaps you hit your head once and it wonked out some pathways), you may see through the cloud of confusion and gain clarity once again...

I don't expect you will...if conspiracy websites has taught me one thing, its that people find their paranoid delusions strangely comforting and worth fighting to keep...even when they suspect they may be confused.

I feel for you ops..just do one thing...if you don't seek help...swear to yourself that you will not hurt anyone under any circumstances...no matter how crazy it seems and how many reasons you may have..you simply wont do it..better to be abducted by alien reptile nwo agent middle earth demons and be chewed on than react violently and completely lose yourself to violence along with it...sound good?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

some secret fascist wing of some organisation tucked away behind a random door somewhere has access to Remote Mind Reading hardware/software that opens your thoughts/visions like a rolladex.

Well there ya go...what more proof do you need...it seems pretty clear cut...full of specifics, details, you cant ask for more.

(benefit of lurkers to see exactly what they are reading...context is important)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
im not dangerous, i see that as slanderous assumption. I had a MRI done on my brain, all fine upstairs. And im not having auditory hallucinations, I can describe the fact that in a house with thinner walls, its louder, and with a building with more insulated walls, its softer. Going under bridges it gets muted for a second. And to add a kick to all you who want to pass this off as some imagining, the people on the other side of the machine, really hate it when I make fun of them back, I get specific "human" like replies. And Ive been able to figure out they have a system rigged to "autoreply" to thoughts. I dont really know how to break it to the world, but wake up people. Making me sound like a jabbering mental patient in need of pro help just gives credence to the attackers and users of this weaponry/tactic. I would hope people do some quick research, but heres some links to peruse if you even care that innocent people are being framed, manipulated, tortured day in and out.

someone elses' personal story
downcastmysoul.wordpress.com...

patent
www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

...I can describe the fact that in a house with thinner walls, its louder, and with a building with more insulated walls, its softer. Going under bridges it gets muted for a second.

Have you considered the possibility that you yourself are compensating for the physics that you describe? If you know where you are, and by what you're surrounded, doesn't it make sense that a muting of your 'voices' is simply a machination of the delusion itself? You're a smart person. I think you would have figured that out and applied it subconsciously to fit the delusional schema.

...the people on the other side of the machine, really hate it when I make fun of them back, I get specific "human" like replies.

So what you're saying is that this group of people, whose goal is to manipulate people through mind control, actually become upset when you mock them? Doesn't that denote a lack of maturity on their part? Being reactionary to one of their subjects making fun of them doesn't seem like the type of people that would have the skill and experience to devise and implement a system of thought control. It does, however seem consistent with a subject that has an actual lack of maturity. You know schizophrenia usually manifests in people in their early to mid twenties?

Making me sound like a jabbering mental patient in need of pro help just gives credence to the attackers and users of this weaponry/tactic.

So you're suggesting that I'm actually helping these 'attackers' in their cause? I guess that's why they're not attacking me then, right? So why you? What do you have that they need... or are you just a guinea pig? Have they told you? Have they actually injected any thoughts into your consciousness stream that alludes to their purpose with you specifically?

You should make contact with these others that have had similar experience... at least to get your story straight.

edit on 23-9-2010 by DeltaChaos because: formatting

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I just want everyone here to know that your thoughts are no longer your own,

If this is true, then
a)Their power prevents you from telling us.
b)Their power prevents us from doing anything about it.
No point in worrying, then.

Awwwww, A & B questions that pretty much crush a purpose to this thread...way to ruin the fun. Wait, did I think that? Oh nooes, why do they want me to eat this dorito!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OP.. I know something that can help you get rid of the programming. Take about 400-600 mg of Magnesium daily in split doses.. Take 1 B-Complex vitamin, and at least 50 mg of Niacin daily in split doses. Drink non fluoridated water. Get some sunshine for Vitamin D, some potassium and calcium too. Take about 2000 mg of Vitamin C. The programming they are using on you will fade due to the effects of the vitamins on your system. Your immune system will function better and so will your brain activity and it will override the Messages.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dude, you gotta smoke in the morning, BEFORE you take your meds.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So i see i am having a hard time convincing you all that this is a real threat to humanity. Fine. If you want to live in a world with mind reading fascist terrorists knowing everyones thoughts, playing games with you without you knowing it. Wait until it happens to you. These bastards simulate mental illness because once you mention hearing voices its a keyword for the mockers, who i am beginning to think are just gangstalkers doing an average non-intellectual reply to minimize the importance of exposing this dangerous technology. Did any of you who mock me even look at the patent for Voice to Skull above? Youll see it calls for a microwave transmission which aimed at someone causes them to hear voices of the person talking. And no this is not psycho-somatic or what not, its not self created. But believe what you will because appearently no one wants to help the thousands of victims of this serious terrorist act on american soil.

edit on 23-9-2010 by trutherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Have you at least tried the tin foil hat method? I think it would work nicely for this particular problem. Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"auditory hallucinations""staged return of Christ"

ah let me guess, thats what Paul heard?- and now the rest of them Christians?

Acts-
As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus

John-
I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

Thessalonians-
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Hebrews-
At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."

edit on 23-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

I was somewhat mocking in my reply but the advice i gave you is serious as far as the vitamins. if you are deficient in magnesium or niacin you can start to have those types of symptoms. I also listed them due to the fact that even if you are being used by programming you will be making your immunity and nerve function better equiped to handle said abuse. maybe look into some of the stones and crystals that are supposed to help block energy like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Thanks for elaborating, I was gonna ask you to explain further, interesting stuff.

Do you have any threads about this? If not, maybe you should think about making one, I would read it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join