It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This video hopefully shuts some mouth in regards to the darn 9/11 attacks and how radicalism and Islam was/is given as a reason for the attacks.

Wake up US, the time is now or never:

Very interesting video, it clearly shows what they are hiding in the media, do American ask why>? Why is this hidden? I always ask why, in regards to any attack, but these days they just want to label it terrorism and leave the reasoning in a dusty corner as if knowing the reason behind an attack is not important lol

Watch the whole video, it is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Very Interesting find. I agree, sometimes people throw labels on something without actually understanding the reasoning behind the action. Nice Find!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

im confused, your trying to tell us here what motivated the terrorist to do what they did.......but in numerous other threads you said that it was an INSIDE job? Why are you riding both sides of the fence.........oh wait, i get another anti American thread by Ooz......

My other response is this, just about everyone knows WHY they attacked us, ive stated it many times on other threads, the REASON doesnt matter, they dont have the right to do it...

Its like me being upset that my one neighbor is always sticking up for the other neighbor so i bomb his house.....just because I dont like it , doesnt make me justified....

Just because Israel is our ally and we support them, doesnt give them valid reason to be attacking us....

On the other side of the coin, I believe that the whole "israel" excuse is a farce......

There are plenty of other countries out there that muslim extremist attack, that have nothing to do with Israel, whats the excuse there?

I know what it is.......they dont conform to the extreme muslim point of view and Sharia.......thats why.....

By proxy of course they wouldnt like us sticking up for Israel, it doesnt support hammas or any of the other terrorist organizations that push the extreme muslim agenda........

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

im confused, your trying to tell us here what motivated the terrorist to do what they did.......but in numerous other threads you said that it was an INSIDE job? Why are you riding both sides of the fence.........oh wait, i get another anti American thread by Ooz......

Yeah I'd like to hear the answer to that one as well?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No this is not about me, this is about you, and individuals on your side of the fence, I have never said it was an inside job, but questioned the fact that the US defense which costs more than the whole world's defense budge combine, was not able to neutralize hijacked passenger jets which has no means of defense at all.

This is for individuals such as you who claim they were terrorists who committed these acts without taking the reasoning behind the acts in to consideration, and MSM completely avoiding them 99% of the time.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The motives have been clearly censored by MSM, I have only seen very few times of it being mention outside the realms of these rhetorics:

The motives for 9/11 are no mystery. The motives have been stated by several people clearly and repeatedly for years. The terrorists are not attacking us in order to force us to convert to Islam or because we don't believe in Islam or that they don't like freedom or that they are envious.

www.representativepress.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

posted by ooz

7. The failed NY bombing, and its immediate admission by the supposed Taliban, and the straight away refusal of the admission by the Americans, and then the acceptance of admission after the suspect was captured, who wasn't bald as shown in the suspect photo, was and is very fishy. I suspect this orchestrated attack, if worked according to plan, would have given America that excuse needed to invade Pakistan. What happened when it failed? Well they increased the drone attacks. I guess the plan didn't fail completely.

Here you actually call the holocaust and wht happend on 9/11 propaganda

You mean 9/11 - the new holocaust.. This is history replaying itself so we can see the resemblence between the 9/11 propaganda, and the Holocaust propaganda, both used to push for a bigger agenda.

So yes you have, theres more but im tired of going through threads.....

As i posted in my original response.......all my arguments are valid, using this video as some sort of excuse for the actions of terrorist is ridiculous at best.

We dont have to cater to anyone, we are our own country, we dont have to be "liked" by anyone else, and no one else has to be "liked" by us, so long as they dont cause issues......

However the extremist DO cause issues, and its not just with the US......

Answer my question from the original post ooz.......if its just because they dont like our foreign policies, then why are they attacking other countries? Why is russia having issues? Europe? The ME itself?

Its the radical ideology that is the issue..........if everyone else in the world wants you eliminated (radical islam) because you are carrying out suicide bombs and killing innocent people INTENTIONALY, then maybe its time to take a step back and wonder what YOU as a group are doing wrong.....

Face it, the world is against radical islam.........period......it doesnt matter how western we are.....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You mean 9/11 - the new holocaust.. This is history replaying itself so we can see the resemblence between the 9/11 propaganda, and the Holocaust propaganda, both used to push for a bigger agenda.

Read the highlighted part, it might clarify what it says, and don't hesitate to post the link is well, because that way others can see the full context of the replies.

Neither one of the quotes showed me claiming it was an inside job, yet the 9/11 propaganda was and still is used for agendas, for example it was used to attack Afghanistan, and occupy Afghanistan. For example it was used to attack Iraq and occupy Iraq.

That being said, my comparison is correct, that horrendous incidents such as 9/11 are used to push bigger agendas, and to manipulate the public opinion.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
To attack the poster is a violation of ATS rules, pure & simple. Since 911 is wrapped in theorys rather than fact, for anyone to change their minds or opinions as I have done myself going down the 911 road of research, really makes no difference at all. My mind changed after searching for facts rather than remain stuck in the mud of ignrance laid down by some in this forum here. I have no problem with stating that I changed my mind, got an issue with that? Well tough crap! You two should know better, let the man post what he wants and answer his question. If you can that is.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Quick everyone! Ignore the video and its implications and attack the thread-creator.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Thanks for your opinion.
I'll consider it.

ooz, since you are allowed to change your opinion. Were you wrong then or are you wrong now?
Were you EVER right? Just curious. You'll prolly change your mind next week when it suits your needs.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Actually I didnt attack him, I had valid questions as to the motive of the posts, I then provided answers to the OP and his post after wards.....since when is it against the rules to question if there might be some sort of agenda which would be RELEVANT to the posting in the first place?

It is HE who has not answered my questions.........

Read through my posts, MOST of it is addressing the video and what is in it.

I would also venture to let you know, attacking me and the other poster on this board is also against the rules so please abide by your own suggestions.......

Back to the OP, im still waiting for answers to my post

edit on 21-9-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

We dont have to cater to anyone, we are our own country, we dont have to be "liked" by anyone else, and no one else has to be "liked" by us, so long as they dont cause issues......

However the extremist DO cause issues, and its not just with the US......

Answer my question from the original post ooz.......if its just because they dont like our foreign policies, then why are they attacking other countries? Why is russia having issues? Europe? The ME itself?

Its the radical ideology that is the issue..........if everyone else in the world wants you eliminated (radical islam) because you are carrying out suicide bombs and killing innocent people INTENTIONALY, then maybe its time to take a step back and wonder what YOU as a group are doing wrong.....

Face it, the world is against radical islam.........period......it doesnt matter how western we are.....

So basically somewhere in there, you said you believe the motives behind 9/11 had nothing to do with the American foreign policy?

Keep it simply.. Is that what you are suggesting?

Your argument that their are issues with other world powers also, therefore it must be radicalism is a baseless argument, because I can turn it around and say, well, I haven't seen them bomb NZ yet.. Somalians and Afghanis live here
I'm an Afghani, you can regard me as a radical, it is just a label, the meaning keeps changing, just like the English dictionary.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

ooz, since you are allowed to change your opinion. Were you wrong then or are you wrong now?

What opinion, please be specific.. The claim against me was that I said 9/11 was an inside job. I never said that, I always question the supposed failure of American defense which spends billions, literally billions, and it couldn't defend the US from passenger Jets..

You have to be naive to believe that.

That doesn't mean it was an inside job, it doesn't mean America was behind it, but it just poses a question:
Did the US allow the attacks to go through? To push for a bigger agenda?

There is a philosophy of greater good which the old generation of Americans believe, hence they were the ones who gave the thumbs up for the nukes to fall on Japan. That is based on that philosophy.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I would also venture to let you know, attacking me and the other poster on this board is also against the rules so please abide by your own suggestions.......

Letting both of you know that your breaking the rules isn't an attack.

Anyway back to the thread....

I think what motivated them was religion. Afterall its the cause of many wars, terrorism, divorces and so on. Religion is the biggest business going today because they are in the business of hope. All the while accepting your donations for "the Lord". What a crock.

edit on 9/21/2010 by mikelee because: Back on thread topic after slaying ignorance hidden behind a mask

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The point is, that saying that it had everything to do with American Policy is baseless, considering that radical muslims attack numerous other countries who have NOTHING to do with our policy. So the question then becomes, is it a reason or an EXCUSE.

The fact is that radical islam attacked us because we dont subscribe to their Ideology, just the same reason they have attacked so many other places. I could start a list, but since its all over the news all over the world numerous times a week, I dont think i need to do that....

Just because there hasnt been an attack in new zealand proves nothing, they have anti terrorist squads all over NZ as well.....

Thats like saying that just because I have never been robbed, there must not be any criminals who rob people......it doesnt make sense.....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No but your argument revolves around the fact that countries other than US has been attacked therefore it mustn't be US foreign policy, it must be something else, the radical monsterism who want to kills because of our freedom thingy argument

We are talking about 9/11 attacks aren't we? So this is about America, and why America was attacked, not about Russia, or any other place, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Tell me something **oozy**, if your imam from down at your local
mosque pulled you aside one day and told you the wonderful
news that you had been chosen for martyrdom and blow up
the US embassy in Wellington as well as yourself and any
unsuspecting infidels, now go home and write your mother
and ask permission what would you do?

edit on Wed Sep 22 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Last time I went to Masjid was 2 months ago

Don't waste my time please

top topics

<<   2 >>

join