It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials/Aliens are Demons...PROOF!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well at least according to the Catholic Church.

en.wikipedia.org...

Corrado Balducci was a Monsignor and chief Demonologist to the Vatican and long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome. That said, if there was a possession within the Vatican, he was the man that the called to expel any evil within the Church. He wrote several books on the subject of possession and in my opinion just as equally an interesting character as Malachi Martin was, just less vocal.

What is interesting to note is that why would the Vatican choose their Chief Demonologist as a spokesman for disclosure that indeed extraterrestrials are real and infact visiting the planet. Why would they not choose a spokesman from their observatory or astronomical department?

The answer is quite simple. These visitors are the fallen angels or those cast out of heaven by the Lord himself. They are the deceivers and will return to bring in the end times. One should be quite wary of them when they return as they will come bearing gifts of technology in exchange for subservience.

If anyone would care to refute this theory, please let me know why a demonologist speaks for a multibillion member and a 2000 year old religion. I would like to know.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If a demon is something that will take ones beliefs away due to contradiction, then yeah aliens are demons.

Then again, so are atheists.

Just to clarify, whats a demon?

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

The Catholic Church (
) sees something it cannot explain via it's horrific doctrines and labels it a demon, nothing more, nothing less. It is not PROOF! of anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why answer for him?

I would bet a dollar and donut that this guy has been called to investigate hysterical people whom have seen a UFO, thinking it was some sort of demon...or seen a gray and thought it was some sort of hell minion because it was weird looking.

After a number of those false alarms, ya...the guys bound to have experience with aliens as a detraction from his main job.

The mans job is to cast out demons...he has no issue with that being said
The man said aliens exist

Give me one good reason why he chose to seperate the two...aliens are off worlders with their own thing and demons are a different thing that needs to be spanked back into hell.

The simple fact that he didnt link it is telling. I would venture to say, if this guy is to be believed, that this proves the exact opposite of the thread title.

add: actually, the way he talks about them, he finds at least some of them to be more angellic...he speaks about the missing levels of progress between us and god...we are a 2, god is a 10..space is filled with all the other levels moving towards divinity.

edit on 21-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: demons told me to.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What is interesting to note is that why would the Vatican choose their Chief Demonologist as a spokesman for disclosure that indeed extraterrestrials are real and infact visiting the planet. Why would they not choose a spokesman from their observatory or astronomical department?

First off, no disclosure as of yet, so the Chief Demonologist cannot be the Vatican spokesman for an event which never occurred. They have only suggested that there may be life out there.

Second of all I'm fairly sure the Vatican issued a statement that if there are extra terrestrials this would not devalue belief in God. It would just mean that these creatures would be our brothers in God.

The Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of "extraterrestrial brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans.

In the interview, headlined "The extraterrestrial is my brother," he said he saw no conflict between belief in such beings and faith in God.

"Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on Earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can't put limits on God's creative freedom," he said. "Why can't we speak of a 'brother extraterrestrial'? It would still be part of creation," he said.

www.newscientist.com...

He doesn't appear to consider them demons, and neither does the Vatican.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: They aren't considered demons by the Pointy Hat Gang

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

A demon is any supernatural entity which imposes it's will upon a person for negative means, to me atleast. The definition is subjective of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
reply to post by gandhi

A demon is any supernatural entity which imposes it's will upon a person for negative means, to me atleast. The definition is subjective of course.

So, supernatural republicans then.

(humor sufficiently poked)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well that is the new stance of the church, that the visitors would be our "space brothers".

But is they are our brothers, then why is a Demonologist speaking out for the church?
Seems very paradoxical.

Also to the other poster, anyone who speaks on such things from within the church has
to go through a chain of command to speak on such things. They are v ery picky about
their public relations. If you think that someone so high up in the church can just go speak
off the cuff, then you are very ignorant. There is a military like chain of command within the
church that is thousands of years old and they still strictly adhere to.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There is just as much evidence for Balducci's beliefs as there are for the ETH.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So aliens are demons according to the church? Didn't the church just make a statement this week saying that they would welcome and even baptize aliens if they showed themselves?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A couple years ago, i was really into researching aliens. I thought they were cool and benevolent. I always had hoped they would come down, share their technology, and save our planet.

Now, i have come to the realization (my own opinion anyway) that they are evil, and most likely the fallen angels from the bible(Nephilim), mated with the human women, and made some race of evil angel/human mix. I hate nuclear weapons, but how would we defend ourselves from an outerspace threat if we didn't have any?

I believe if they ever do land and communicate with us, they will sway us with wonderful technology and they will try to get us to get rid of all our nuclear weapons and live in peace. Which IMO, isn't a smart move. I would love to see the universe, but now, i know i'm never willfully going on a ship.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
So aliens are demons according to the church? Didn't the church just make a statement this week saying that they would welcome and even baptize aliens if they showed themselves?

No, aliens are demons according to the OPs

the church has basically said they have no issue with aliens.

its a complete spin around from the words to the ops intent on this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
A couple years ago, i was really into researching aliens. I thought they were cool and benevolent. I always had hoped they would come down, share their technology, and save our planet.

Now, i have come to the realization (my own opinion anyway) that they are evil, and most likely the fallen angels from the bible(Nephilim), mated with the human women, and made some race of evil angel/human mix. I hate nuclear weapons, but how would we defend ourselves from an outerspace threat if we didn't have any?

I believe if they ever do land and communicate with us, they will sway us with wonderful technology and they will try to get us to get rid of all our nuclear weapons and live in peace. Which IMO, isn't a smart move. I would love to see the universe, but now, i know i'm never willfully going on a ship.

Our nuclear weapons

so, you insinuate a belief that aliens can remove nuclear weapons threats (from many other threads talking about how they do just that)....yet you believe we need them to use against aliens...because for some reason, should they attack, they forgot how to simply dismantle their effectiveness

and they have these wonderful and great technologies that will blow the minds of mankind away...yet our nukes can get around all that amazing tech.

and...for some reason, aliens will sit in one spot for many many minutes watching a missile come at them verses nudge a bit to the side and let it fly by

and...for some reason they decided not to wipe out/enslave all humans before they got the bomb because...they like sport?

Seriously...turn on the sci-fi. they make a mint on selling space cowboys and indians shows. The concept of baddy aliens is completely unreasonable for a whole host of issues which cannot properly be addressed in this thread.

edit on 21-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer

Exactly! My point exactly, I am glad that someone is thinking along the same lines. The church has contradicted itself here recently. Why would we open our arms to space brothers and yet we have the chief demonologist as a mouthpiece for these extraterrestrials.

It was said by the later Father Martin that satan had entered the church and that we should look to the sky for signs(that is why the Vatican Mount Graham observatory exists) - so I would conclude that welcoming these visitors with open arms is deceptive advice at the very least. They might possibly be the ones who will come to push some sort of new age religion upon us. After all if you look at the world now, it is turning into a more global society, instead of just countries. The world has become alot smaller due to technology. I believe that this is conditioning for some sort of global religion and one world dictator/religion.

a further clarification:

It is said that these ETs presented us with much tech in the early 1940s-1950s, and this included the microprocessor and fiber optics. What if these "gifts" were used to speed up our progress and to condition us to the idea of a one world belief system. What better way to be able to spread a singular idea than that of the Internet or other instantaneous means of easily accessible communications. To me this could be a case of a Trojan horse but we will have to see.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
There is just as much evidence for Balducci's beliefs as there are for the ETH.

Perhaps. Which one is more parsimonious?

Technically advanced visitors from elsewhere...or minions from Hell intent on seeding evil in their mission to overthrow the Creator and enact the prophecies of End Times?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Since demons can manifest themselves as angels of light, it isn't far fetched to say they can manifest themselves as aliens and spacecraft either to deceive us one day.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

This dood needs to find a mirror and look in to it when he's wearing his robes/uniform.

How many millions are facing a death from Aids and starvation due to over population in the third world because Rome says no to safe sex?

Why did Rome not order Germany to halt the holocaust when 60% of Germans and Austrians were catholic and would have obeyed the Popes word?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
so bionicle alex was right after all, this keeps geting interesting more and more.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
Well at least according to the Catholic Church.

That's one mans opinion. It's not the view of the Catholic Church. And considering the statements coming from others in the church .. including the pope ... about how life can be on other planets and all ... I'd say this guys personal opinion isn't in line with a lot of other church leaders.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, I see just two basic flaws in this argument. In my OPINION,
1. There are no such thing as demons.
2. There are no aliens visiting earth.

Other then that............

edit on 21-9-2010 by OldDragger because: to placate SaturnFX's objection

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join