It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief exorcist: Devil operates at the highest levels of the Vatican

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It seem that Father Gabriele Amorth has the idea of blaming the devil and people of the devil for the unspeakable sins against good innocent people, boys and girls that have their lives destroyed for ever over this sick carry on.
I dont have much to say on this one so i said id ask A.T.S for their opinion,

The Devil is lurking in the very heart of the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican’s chief exorcist claimed on Wednesday.

The evil influence of Satan was evident in the highest ranks of the Catholic hierarchy, with “cardinals who do not believe in Jesus and bishops who are linked to the demon,” Father Amorth said.

could this be guys?? or is this just a handy excuse for the Vatican?

Father Gabriele Amorth said people who are possessed by Satan vomit shards of glass and pieces of iron.

He added that the assault on Pope Benedict XVI on Christmas Eve by a mentally unstable woman and the sex abuse scandals which have engulfed the Church in the US, Ireland, Germany and other countries, were proof that the Anti-Christ was waging a war against the Holy See.

“The Devil resides in the Vatican and you can see the consequences,” said Father Amorth, 85, who has been the Holy See’s chief exorcist for 25 years.

“He can remain hidden, or speak in different languages, or even appear to be sympathetic. At times he makes fun of me. But I’m a man who is happy in his work.”

well spit it out!! who is it!!! what do you want me to become a priest just to see who is taking the mick out of you?

full story if you want it

give me a clue??? does he have a red pope mobile?? or i mean a red satan mobile??[i bet its a low rider!! lol

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: sorry i was puking steel

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you think about it, The Devil really is just an excuse for people to not be responsible for their actions.

We have such Egos that we can never admit to knowingly doing something bad, but we all do.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If people believe in the Bible,and God,they have to believe in the Devil,too. It's part of the package.

The Catholic church does fulfill all the requirements of the Antichrist.
www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Thanks for the reply mate,i agree totally with you!!! I was baptised a catholic many a moon ago.
I think this is a crock of poop!! that is why i joked about the pope mobile and all

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: I had a draco attack

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

The Vatican does not need the devil. It is evil in its very nature.

The Roman Catholic church used and twisted the lie of Christ from the start, to enslave the millions, conquer most of the planet and make a bunch of crooked perverts profit from it at the top. This is not the offspring of the Roman Empire, this IS the Roman Empire!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
See third secret of Fatima. The Church repressed it for a reason. Virgin Mary warned the devil will enter "my Son's church"

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No,it all comes down to free will. What we are tempted to do and what we actually do are two different things.
People do need to take responsibility for their own actions,not blame anyone or anything else.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

give me a clue??? does he have a red pope mobile?? or i mean a red satan mobile??[i bet its a low rider!! lol

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: sorry i was puking steel

It's a Pinto. Or a 1972 Chevy Nova. Pretty sure it's the Pinto, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Of course the Devil is there. In the Vatican I am sure they manifest evil because that is one of their main focuses. All that you become the reflection or some sort.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

No,it all comes down to free will. What we are tempted to do and what we actually do are two different things.
People do need to take responsibility for their own actions,not blame anyone or anything else.

we are only tempted to do things when we notice someone else has done it, and they reaped a benefit. There are temptations to do good things to. I see someone with a flat tire, and I want to pull over and help them, but their Ego may think I'm gonna try to hurt them, and my Ego wants to get home and mind my own business.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

It's a Pinto. Or a 1972 Chevy Nova. Pretty sure it's the Pinto, though.

Haha he has good taste so
,thanks for the reply Foxtrot, i bet its the v8 with no2 nozziles every where!!
Thanks for taking it light hearted like it was ment buddy!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

thanks for the reply Infinite,i agree with you!! we are geting no where near the truth with the 3rd secert and many people think its done and dusted!!
think again!!
nice one for a good point!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Im not into Devils myself, but man has the ability to be a christ like figure or a Devil! its all down to choices! thats why i choose the middle way an just observe the light or the sadness of the dark side!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Catholic Church is the anti-Christ, the modern incarnation of the Roman Empire.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
He always turns up in the last place you look!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

There was a discussion by Father Malachi Martin, worked closely with numerous Pontiffs, that a ritual to Lucifer did take place in the Vatican. He was the first, before this Chief exorcist, to mention the "smoke of Satan" lurking in the halls of the Vatican. Pope John Paul II did too.

Father Malachi Martin also had access, and read, the third secret of Fatima. The edited and fraudulent document, that the Vatican released in 2000, was NOT the third secret. Only an interpreted part of it. The warning of satanic influence in the Vatican and a Great Apostasy (the child abuse scandal) was foretold by the Virgin Mary. The final Pope will be under the direct influence of Satan, warned the Holy Mother, and the current Pontiff has repressed the details.

And you know who was responsible for writting the interpretation and release of the Vatican's Fatima document?

Well, we refer to him now as Pope Benedict XVI

edit on 19-9-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

There was a discussion by Father Malachi Martin, worked closely with numerous Pontiffs, that a ritual to Lucifer did take place in the Vatican. He was the first, before this Chief exorcist, to mention the "smoke of Satan" lurking in the halls of the Vatican. Pope John Paul II did too.

Father Malachi Martin also had access, and read, the third secret of Fatima. The edited and fraudulent document, that the Vatican released in 2000, was NOT the third secret. Only an interpreted part of it. The warning of satanic influence in the Vatican and a Great Apostasy (the child abuse scandal) was foretold by the Virgin Mary. The final Pope will be under the direct influence of Satan, warned the Holy Mother, and the current Pontiff has repressed the details.

And you know who was responsible for writting the interpretation and release of the Vatican's Fatima document?

Well, we refer to him now as Pope Benedict XVI

edit on 19-9-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

Wow that cranks up the conspiracy factor. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

There are numerous cardinals, bishops and even popes who have commented on it. Which contradicts the "official" release because all - including Pope John Paul II - commented about "many trials" facing the Church and a potential message that could result "in the deaths of millions" It is interesting to study the official statements or off-topic remarks about the third secret BEFORE the Benedict XVI released the interpretation (when he was still a cardinal)

Now, if it was a lovely message - why would you mention doom and gloom before hand?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Actually, the church seems to be more along the lines of the Whore of Babylon than the antichrist. She rides the backs of several powerful nations, spreads her legs for anyone with money or power, and covers up the sins of her priests. the belief in the devil runs far deeper than that of a Redeemer, because its far more fun to explore the darker side of human suffering and woe than to postulate on the virtues of a well led life. Who ever hears of a starlet WITHOUT a problem with drugs, drinking, or just plain stupidity? No one. Who wants to gossip about someone who doesn't cheat on their spouse, pays the bills, and lives quietly? Nope, no audience there. The devil is where the action is, boys and girls. He's in the locker rooms, the closed office doors, and anywhere else you can't see, but imagine you can. He's in your mind, your pocketbook, and in those awful grocery store tabloids. He's also in the same underwear that the new pope is in now... scary. Pope John Paul was real, and even though I am not christian, I liked that man. He was kind and gentle, and portrayed what a Christian could be. Now this putz, gah. Hitler's Youth all grown up, kiddos.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The vatican is evil.
Look at the billions they spend feeding the poor, clothing the destitute. Clearly evil.
Look at the fact that they had the first AIDS hospices, again evil.
They go into the worst areas in the world and build schools and teach poor children. How awful of them.
Clearly the Church is evil.

or is it?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join