It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Send the footage to a moderator, they can do wonderful things for you

VVV

Hmmmm, not such a good idea. Sending the video to anyone would be a mistake. god know what "fixing" might take place. Just do it yourself and post it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ive gotta say i walked home last night through the local park and saw an incredibly bright object in the sky to the south. Now I live in a city, so light polution is awful. I could still make it out under a street light though. I videoed it etc etc because i thought wow - this is so weird - not seen that before. It was totally brighter than anything else. I stared at it so long i thought it moved as well. Checked out earthsky this morning....Jupiter! Excellent view though...not seen the king before with my naked eye.

Just my thoughts - the OPs video looks exactly like mine!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Does any one else see the rythmic strobing I do at the end of the video?

I noticed that, and I can't attribute it to the camera zooming in and out.

It struck me as odd.

link   
reply to post by SeekerForLight

There is definitely objects up there. I believe they are ours. Tech we have no idea about. Just look at the F117A stealth, used in Iraq 1991. SR71 Blackbird. The Nazi disc shaped fighters - The Vril. The US and Russia took that tech.... where's it now?? How far has it developed? I believe this is what I saw. It's not ET, It's US!

link   
The evidence that it is Jupiter is overwhelming at this point. He said it was in the southwest, and that's where Jupiter was in the sky from his location. Jupiter was also at the same elevation in the sky as where he pointed his camera. It also looks visually like Jupiter.

He claims it moved after 5:10. The video, although not ruling out this possibility, confirms that the 'camera' moved during the time. A zigzag motion of the object can be seen, confirming camera movement. He was looking through his camera or a view screen when filming, so he was more or less seeing the same thing we're seeing on this film. In addition, the camera was moving throughout the video. It wasn't on a tripod.

Was it Jupiter? I am convinced that it was. Although I'll take his subjective comments into account about what he saw first hand, etc, I feel the video evidence demonstrates clearly that he was filming Jupiter.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

Except for you didnt pay attention to the video or what the op said. About it moving. That is great you filmed a planet thinking it was a ufo though. Thats hard to come by for sure.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

Can you post your vid mate? I'd like to see it

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That vid of a STAR blew your mind? Jesus, WTF. It is a god damn star. That is all.

Why do you think that most normal people think ATS and other Alien websites are a joke. For this reason. That is why. You do not understand that we have seen this type of BS countles times and it is not proof or anything.

Nice try though OP. But no cig!! (had to put that in there little joke)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Originally posted by 8fl0z

Because you can't answer that question we're suppose to cancel out the possibility of anything else?
Wow.
Do yourself (and mankind) a favor please. Do not go into the fields of science, physics or psychology, 'k?

PS. When you can answer me why my government kills their own people all for the sake of greed then......I'll answer your: government-hovering-UFO question. Deal?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Dont get me wrong, i love the subject of UFOs, but if you go on youtube, or anywhere ont he internet, and search "UFO", all you get is a ton of bull#. With all the bull#, i have grown weary of any UFO video, until it can be analyzed to the fullest.

Im just saying, if it were a human craft, from Earth, why would it simply hover so high up? As far as we civilians know, the only aircraft we know that can hover that high is a helicopter, and excuse me if im wrong, i dont know of any choppers that can get as high as the point of light seems to be int he video.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Morning star or Morning Star is the name given to the planet Venus when it appears in the East (morning sky) before sunrise.

en.wikipedia.org...

What you may have seen is the morning star, I am also a night person and have been out on my 10th balcony at that time of morning facing East, many times and have seen the morning star before sunrise. At times it looks huge, close and flashing, don't know what you saw, just saying.

What direction did you see this in? I am actually about 25 miles West of Canada and can see Canada from here.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That's right. If OP didn't produce the video he'd be called a liar. And now that he did produce it, he's likely to be called a hoaxer (or idiot).

There is never a situation/event/occurrence where everyone is pleased especially when it comes to the realm of paranormal. Understandable but unfortunate.

When our culture starts accepting alien visitations HERE (opposed to out there where we can't see them yet) then people will start acknowledging people like the OP with a little less cynicism.

After all, the Sheeple need to be told what to do, when to do it, why to do, where to do it and even if things are real or not. Man, Humans are pretty pathetic if ya think about it!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
OK.....I see that.....I thought it was camera movement.
If it "flew off" at 05:11, why could I see it again after that?

Because it went out of frame, and flew back to the other object. Once I zoomed out I could pick it up. For some reason the camera couldn't pick up the 2nd object, but I saw it in the viewfinder

TortoiseKweek.....

Again.....many thanks for your interesting report & video.

May I address two issues? (again.....many thanks)

1. Second Object

I did not realise there was a second object......that's very important information.

For interest & clarity, do you feel inclined to grab a frame & "roughly" sketch in the second object.....location, size, any noteworthy characteristics, etc...?

2. "Strobing" Effect

For interest, I note that "strobing" effects can sometimes be caused by camera focus effects &/or scintillation.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerForLight
reply to post by spolvil

Except for you didnt pay attention to the video or what the op said. About it moving. That is great you filmed a planet thinking it was a ufo though. Thats hard to come by for sure.

Thanks, I appreciate your post.

As I will ONCE again say - IT WAS NOT JUPITER! Do I need to take these people to an astronomy class?????

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well OP I'm across the pond from you will keep my eyes open. Sightings like that have occurred numerous times from our vantage point. Maybe we could get a fix as to where exactly the object is by using your location and mine in the future. Camera is always ready to go.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

No no no, this isn't the morning star (Venus) etc etc. I know stars, planets etc. This was different. There was a larger object the cam didn't pick up, and there was this shiny object! Flying around, and now people say it was Jupiter!! FFS!!! I know what Jupiter looks like!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There is definitely objects up there. I believe they are ours. Tech we have no idea about. Just look at the F117A stealth, used in Iraq 1991. SR71 Blackbird. The Nazi disc shaped fighters - The Vril. The US and Russia took that tech.... where's it now?? How far has it developed? I believe this is what I saw. It's not ET, It's US!

Well those are all conventional lift aircraft. Vril is from a sci fi book in the 1800's... But right. what happens when you give a group of a few trillion dollars or so over 40 or 50 years? All of our aircraft are based on 1901 math. It's very easy to speculate we can do better and have been.

Think how perfect a spy plane would be if everyone thinks its jupiter? For the test fly it over populated areas and see what kind of reports pop up...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Morning star or Morning Star is the name given to the planet Venus when it appears in the East (morning sky) before sunrise.

en.wikipedia.org...

What you may have seen is the morning star, I am also a night person and have been out on my 10th balcony at that time of morning facing East, many times and have seen the morning star before sunrise. At times it looks huge, close and flashing, don't know what you saw, just saying.

What direction did you see this in? I am actually about 25 miles West of Canada and can see Canada from here.

We already checked the sky maps for his exact location and time, and what direction his camera was pointed in. Someone even posted a graphic of what the sky looked like at that time from his location. It is Jupiter, and looks just like Jupiter is currently appearing in the sky, and was in the exact location Jupiter was supposed to be in from his locale.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I do recall what the second object looked like. It was spherical and lights all around it. Very weird looking. Kind of what that ball at New York on New years eve?? I'll attempt to draw it, but my skills in that area suck large

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I do recall what the second object looked like. It was spherical and lights all around it. Very weird looking. Kind of what that ball at New York on New years eve?? I'll attempt to draw it, but my skills in that area suck large

TortoiseKweek.....

No worries!

You can only report "what you can report".

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Please everyone in the area who dont know how Jupiter looks. Especially you believers.
Can you look at sky this night?
There will be Jupiter for whole night, rising on SE going to SW. It will on the left and up from Moon.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join