It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly: Muslims That Question 9/11 Could Be Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2b92247c2e2.jpg[/atsimg]

To Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, if a white person like former governor Jesse Ventura or former senator Mike Gravel questions the government’s recounting of the 9/11 attacks, he (or she) is a “pinhead.” But if a Muslim person questions the official story, well, that makes them a potentially dangerous “radical”.

Meaning: “That guy shouldn’t be allowed within 10 miles of Ground Zero,” the conservative broadcaster insisted during a recent episode of The O’Reilly Factor.

Perhaps O’Reilly should try explaining that to the 45 percent of Americans, according to a 2006 Zogby International poll sponsored by 9/11 activists, who say a new investigation into the events is called for; or the 42 percent of Americans who said they believe the government is covering something up; or, the 49 percent of New York City residents who agreed in 2004 that U.S. officials “knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act.”

By his own words, the Fox News personality appears to be suggesting that Americans, particularly Muslims, who doubt the official 9/11 story be banned from Ground Zero.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Source: 911truthnews.com...

Just more non-sense being spewed out of the media wing of our controlling regime. To me, it is more than obvious that their goal is to drum up raw emotions from the American people between 9/11 and Islam in order to shift blame away from the real culprits. As long as you keep that finger pointing at someone, then the need for true justice subsides. As long as we have someone to blame and our emotions maintain a rhythmic stroking, then our internal need to see real justice be done will stay subdued.

In fact, we see this very human trate in our criminal justice system with particularly heinous crimes such as rape, where the woman will finger the wrong guy and go after him with full force, as sure of herself as ever. As long as someone pays then she makes peace with herself. I'm sure there is a psychological term for it, though it's absent from my knowledge.

The more emotions stirred in the public about 9/11 with Islam, the harder it's going to be to get to the truth and sadly, these dumb issues like the "Ground-Zero Mosque" are only going to maintain a strangle-hold over the psych of the people, so long as it is effective.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What he's saying in a way makes sense. See, if one believes the OS then the muslims did it. If the muslims know they didn't do it and investigate it/deny it.....it does make the government look bad. So in a way, if you can keep the people falsely blamed for it in the lime light and label them......it keeps the prying eyes from those who actually did do it. On a personl note I think Bill is just a shill on his way out.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

S&F for again pointing out the idiot mentality at Fox.

Yeah, Ole Bill is just a few fries short of a happy meal.

Reminds me of Bush when he constantly tried to paint anyone who disagreed with his decision to invade Iraq as "unpatriotic" or "unamerican."

That's the main theme of the conservative right, anyone who doesn't agree with their version of events must be a terrorist intent on destroying America. It's the "Them vs. Us," "Divide and Conquer" strategy of the fear mongering right.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hmm...so never question what beloved government tells us, else your either dumb or a terrorist. I see no possible abuse that this mentality could be used for.

How is this guy soo popular?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

See, if one believes the OS then the muslims did it

The "Muslims" didn't do 9/11 anymore than the Christians nuked Japan, regardless of whether you believe the OS or not. It is rediculous to suggest that the Islamic world conspired together and passed collection plates to bring down the towers. If you believe the OS, then fine but to condemn an entire religion for the actions of a few is foolish to say the least. In fact, buy that logic, then not a single Abrahamic religion is innocent and not one single Christian should be allowed near a child.

If the muslims know they didn't do it and investigate it/deny it.....it does make the government look bad

Are you being sarcastic? Lol, what do you think that Muslims and Muslim governments having been doing for the past 9 years? Even Bin Laden himself has denied involvement. Did anyone listen? LOL. Did the MSM even mention such a denial? ROTFLMAO. Yeah, like Islam denying 9/11 is going to make a difference, especially seeing how Americans only listen to the information being fed to us. We have lost almost all ability of critical self-thought.

Unless a celeberity says it or the MSM/government tells us to believe it, Americans aren't going to believe it.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Slow your roll there chief......I was saying, what he said, would make sense if you believed the OS. I don't, I was agreeing with you. It would make sense for Bill to come up with this, as I stated because he can further blame them while diverting attention away from the truth. I don't believe muslims had anything to do with 9/11, I do have other reasons for disliking islam, but nothing to do with 9/11. So if what I posted didn't make sense, I was agreeing with you,

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh dear God, you know what?
Every time I see that guys face I turn emo and begin cutting myself.
There was a time (WAY back when) that I used to not only watch the O'reilly factor every day, but even, and get this....admire the bastard. Oh how times have changed.

Thank God I learned how to scratch at my televisions power button until it turned off, since then I have never watched MSM. Especially Fox news.
Bill O'reilly and Shaun Hannity, the two TITANS of MSM vomit!

This dude really is for the conservative baby boomer generation. I am conservative in my views but I am awakened to the left right fiasco.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. The MO of the crooks pretending to work for us, is that they set up a party that is trying to commit a crime, and then they 'help' them to do it, 'nudge' them. And they usually kill this party that is attempting to do the dirty deed, or set them up to just take the blame. Like with JFK, OK City, the missing nuke, etc. THEIR fingerprint is the MO; the way they do things. So MUCH they are doing that we have no idea on, but THIS is obviously a govt crime.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
He is a racist, it is as plain and simple as that. Unless you are a WASP you are not supposed to be treated equal according to Bill-O the Clown.

The most Patriotic thing an American can do is question your god, Dubya, about what he really knew. How about some water boarding, that could work, right Bill? How about we get the real terrorists and put them in Guantanamo, we can start with the Bush Whitehouse, move on over to FOX News and finish off with AM Radio. All those that want to cover up for a terrorist organization should be placed with their fellow terrorists.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I agree, however I think we should go after Obama too, preferably after Bush and before FOX News. To me, Obama is implicated just as much as Bush, if for nothing else than helping the cover-up or continuing the resulting policies.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Misoir

I agree, however I think we should go after Obama too, preferably after Bush and before FOX News. To me, Obama is implicated just as much as Bush, if for nothing else than helping the cover-up or continuing the resulting policies.

--airspoon

That is true too, he has even gone as far as to assassinate American citizens. We just need to clean all of them losers out. We need a Spring Cleaning in Washington. While I like a lot of Congressman and Senators currently serving I think it would be best for all of them to leave and never come back.

edit on 9/16/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Like I said the NEOCONS are back

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You know, I don't doubt he said it.

But I still want a full video clip of the segment. I'm sure someone has it.

new topics

top topics

join