It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate, fact or fiction ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What is a stargate ?

A 'stargate' is a doorway or portal in wich people can travel to and interface with other dimensions, here on earth or in outer space. At least that is what we have alway's learned when watching science fiction movies. But could it also be for real ? Could it become fact or would it remain fiction ? Could it become the way to travel the final frontier for mankind ; the universe ?

What can we find on the internet about stargates ?

The internet is as we all know a big source of information. Sadly not all the information is reliable afcourse, and also not all the information can be backed up with hard evidence. With that in mind I found some articles on the web wich I want to share with you all.

An article about a race to shut down man made stargates and the 'looking glass program' :

Stargates are intense vortexes or portals where people in 3-D Earth can travel to and interface with other dimensional realities. Burisch relates that not only are there natural stargates on Earth, but several countries, including the U.S., have also produced artificial ones. A technology called "Looking Glass"was developed from ancient wisdom enabling humans to travel through the man-made stargates into both past and future. Over the years, this has brought detrimental changes in past, present, future and other dimensional realms, resulting in nations with man-made stargates agreeing to shut them down along with their Looking Glass technologies.

Read more here : www.futurerealities.info...

quotes from a interview with a anonymous person on project camelot.org

No, I can’t... but I know what you mean, and the portals do stay in specific locations, kind of anchored to this planet. That does happen that way. Why they don’t get left behind or just kind of float off somewhere, I have no idea. Maybe they’re gravitationally anchored in some way. Your guess is as good as mine.

One of the portals connects to Mars, and it’s a stable connection, no matter where Earth and Mars are in their orbits. We have a base there established in the early sixties. Actually, we have a number of bases.

Read the full interview here : projectcamelot.org...

quotes from a article about the philadelphia experiment; first man made stargate or hoax ?

The Philadelphia Experiment, otherwise known as Project Rainbow, has been a subject of long controversy and debate. It was an attempt by the Navy to create a ship that could not be detected by magnetic mines and-or radar.

In the 1930's Nikola Tesla got involved with a group with was experimenting with moving through the Time/Space continuum. In the early 1930's, the University of Chicago investigated the possibility of invisibility through the use of electricity.

But the ship was gone from the harbor for about 4 hours, not just a few minutes. Legend has it that the ship was transported through space and time. It arced through Space/Time.

For the full article see : www.crystalinks.com...

Evidence of stargates here on earth ?

Recently I ran into this article wich claims that there could be a stargate within the Andes wich is called : 'The stargate of Aramu Muru'

Far from civilization, and high within the Andes, an outcropping of ancient petrified sandstone was shaped by the hands of a forgotten civilization. The technology they possessed exceeds the current understand of quantum principals.

The outcropping was made ornate by including the features of a woman lying on her back as she gazes silently towards the sky. Beneath her, a shallow entryway, an odd keyhole, was placed whose secrets have been known to the Aymara shamen for thousands of years.

Read more here : www.niburu.nl...

For a interresting video about this stargate see : xpeditionstv.com...

A stargate in Iraq ?

It has been theorized by many credible sources that there are Stargates buried in the sands of Iraq. According to popular beliefs, Iraq was once "The Garden of Eden". Iraq also marks the home of the ancient Sumerians who held strong extraterrestrial beliefs relating to interdimensional travel and may indeed hold the key to human creation. Many great names have came forward and proclaimed that the US Government not only knows about these Stargates, but are in pursuit to acquire them. Dan Burisch, an area 51 (S4) worker, claims that a stargate in Iraq actually does exist, and confirms the accusations that the Iraq war is a cover for the "fight for the stargate".

Read more here : www.unexplainable.net...

Stargate, fact or fiction ?

As shown above there can be found a lot of articles about 'stargates' on the internet. But is it all fiction ? or is it for real, or could it become reality in the future ? As I mentioned above there are a lot of claims about this subject ; A navy ship wich dissapears... A claim of a stargate wich leads to Mars.... A claim of a stargate in Iraq.... All fact or fiction ? Now it's up to you......

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Don't want to be a wet blanket, but this has been discussed to death here. There is a 9 zillion page thread about this. Use the search function.
Personally, I think it's nonsense.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Every single time a science fiction show comes up with a new concept, it's discussed ad nauseum in conspiracy theory forums that "the Government already has this" etc etc etc.

It's a crock. There is no such thing. It's a TV SHOW based on a MOVIE, for goodness sake.

If the movie makers have got you convinced that such a thing exists, then you need to learn to distinguish between fiction and reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

look under all time ATS activity. The best of the best here at ATS. In the number 4 spot is a stargete thread with over 300 flags and 5000 posts. You could probably find any and all answers that you seek in there. This is a facinating subject IMHO.

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Don't be so quick to dismiss.

One of the most entertaining, Informative and enjoyable threads on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
hmmm yes I saw that 'thread' but I have to say that I have come up with at least some more links and stories then that one....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hey, some people believe Star Wars is based on facts.

I say, is Barney based on a real talking purple dinosaur? Nope.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

First read it, and then judge.... at least that is what I normaly do

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi,

Nice thread. Here is what I found on google patents, my search was "vortex wormhole":
all come with full description, how it works, what you need, ... view it or download it in .pdf

Full body teleportation system
John Quincy St. Clair

Application number: 10/953,212
Publication number: US 2006/0071122 A1
Filing date: Sep 29, 2004

A pulsed gravitational wave wormhole generator system that teleports a human being through hyperspace from one location to another.

[url=http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=6yqbAAAAEBAJ&dq=vortex+wormhole]http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=6yqbAAAAEBAJ&dq=vortex+wormhole[/ur l]

Magnetic vortex wormhole generator
John Quincy St.Clair

Application number: 10/127,098www.google.com...
Publication number: US 2003/0197093 A1
Filing date: Apr 20, 2002

This invention relates to a magnetic vortex generator which has the ability to generate negative mass and a negative spring constant which, according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, is required in order to create a stable wormhole between our space and hyperspace. Two separate, but...

[url=http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=nB-dAAAAEBAJ&dq=travel+wormhole]http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=nB-dAAAAEBAJ&dq=travel+wormhole[/ur l]

Looks like stargate technology patents to me...

Don't forget to google " John Quincy St. Clair" I don't who this guy works for or from what part of the galaxy he come from, but the list of his patented "inventions" is to long to be from one and only human being

Google Patents is a great source to find what in our world is no longer science-fiction. A search with "travel space" gives interesting results too.

Sorry for my writing, English is not my native language...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Anything is possible, but I need hard facts before I believe in this theory. Hearsay is not evidence. They said a cloaking device could never be made into reality, but lo and behold a team at Duke University has invented a basic model of one.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tulahen

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the links you provided. So could that really be true ? A real worm hole generator ?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

It seems so, as long as it's U.S. patented, I believe we won't have hoaxes:

www.uspto.gov...

The process described in the link above should discourage jokers and comics, the pricelist below should have the same effect.

www.uspto.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Humm... I don't ever read about what I see the stargates really are, in the memories within the racial unconscious. Yes, they were from an ancient civilization but it wasn't a human one.

And yes, most definitely the stargates were used to access energy pathways which were used for travel; but it was the elder races, such as the Elves, who used them. It would make a journey of hundreds of thousands of light years, to and fro from their various worlds, merely a day or two's easy stroll. From what I can see, the pathways didn't appear to be wormholes, but actual paths. But that was probably the Elves manipulating their nature to make them more usable.

I don't think the elves created them though. It is almost like they were some sort of natural occurrence which the elder races re-shaped and guided to suit their travel needs. They are outside of this dimension from what I can see; almost an 'in-between dimensions' thing like a hallway...

I think the one in Iraq is the only one still functional. It was reopened (because it connected to the 'demon' aka silicon dimension) by the NWO bunch back when they were still the high priests of Israel after the utter annihilation of Atlantis. These set of beings (which we call 'demons'), from that dimension are very good enforcers, being big, ugly and made more of stone than flesh, and the NWO bunch wanted to keep such bully boys on hand, knowing they would come in handy in their never ending quest to enslave humanity. But to think badly of the whole silicon dimension because of the demon types would be like hating NY because it had the mafia. There are a number of other species in that dimension who are much less aggressive and brutish; quite civilized really.

The various 'stargate' locations on the planet you've referenced were actually local travel portals, all of which connected to Atlantis where the hub of off-world connections was. There were 6 major off world pathways; some to the elven main worlds, others to the Star-people's home world (they lived in the egypt area originally but moved to the South American continent after it got too populated in the southern European/northern Africa area), and then there were several more for general usage. Those went to the elven home world where there were other pathways to various other locations on different worlds. The elves didn't want to travel with other aliens, but also wanted to allow others the freedom they enjoyed.

It was extremely rare for any alien species to use actual spaceships since they took so long, and required a higher level of hard technology than most of the more powerful alien species had ever bothered to develop.

edit on 18-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Added info for clarification

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What I want to know is, "Why do all those aliens speak english?"
I think we should be told.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick
What I want to know is, "Why do all those aliens speak english?"
I think we should be told.

It is more a process of combining telepathy with 'speech'. All the rest of the aliens are telepathic to some degree or another. At that level, words are not really needed so if they read our minds, they know what we are saying, even as they will project their thoughts back and our mind will 'translate' what they are saying.

It is harder for us humans though, because we are fairly blocked in using those abilities, and our 'socialization' process takes care of the rest. If you hear voices in your head, you must be crazy, right? Sometimes people aren't though.. they just aren't as blocked and actually do hear others telepathically, but most people aren't strong enough to stand against everyone else saying they are crazy, and so will crack and become the 'crazy' they are accused of being.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tulahen

It is a patent application. Not a patent.
You can apply for a patent for...anything. I can't find any patents which John Quincy holds.
Except this one. But it's pretty old.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

edit on 9/18/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I heard you can only apply for a copyright on an invention and such as long as you show proof it works. That is where I heard it from the original guy who invented the water engine. I forgot his name. They were in awe and paranoid when they found out it worked and what was used to get it working.

Bob Lazar uses the same technology in his corvette.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You heard wrong.

Many inventors wonder if they need a prototype prior to patenting an invention. The simple answer is "no'. A prototype is not required prior to filing a patent application with the U.S. Patent Office.

www.patent-ideas.com...

edit on 9/19/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for clearing that...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It looks like this guy has applied for many patents, but have been granted none. Every link is to the application process. Searched for his patents under his name. I found any number of links to the application and paper work files. Didn't find one shred of a formal patent being granted.

Anyone with a few bucks can file a patent. Did you even look at his drawings, amateurish at best, childish in most cases. This is a serious process for getting a patent. There was even a time you had to provide a working model of your invention for testing. This is what blows most free energy crapola inventions out of the water. Anyway, his drawings are cartoonish in nature with no description as to how it works except in the most general terms

Remember, this is the patent process, no secrets are allowed as you are asking for governmental protection of a process. If this really worked, there would be exact description on the process and equipment used. The equipment would be specifically broken down to component level.

What this really strikes me about this guy and his patent process is he is a guy who inherited money and read many Sci Fi books and decided to invest some money on imaginary patents by filling out applications. This makes him look visionary or self important within the internet and wack jobs trying to believe that tested laws of physics can be rewritten.

Otherwise, this would be just a troll thread as this subject has been thoroughly debunked within this site on another thread with over 5000 posts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join