It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Casper' Warns Governments of the World: 'Exposures' Will Take Place

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
www.fourwinds10.com...

TO THE HEADS OF 'THE COUNTRIES GOVERNMENTS' AROUND THE WORLD:

You were warned certain exposures were about to take place.
You said you didn't want these exposures to take place.
We all know the Citizens of your Countries will not appreciate them if they do take place.

Unless there are DRASTIC CHANGES by 8 P.M. TONIGHT these exposures will take place.
'All bets are off, the exposures will take place'.

Now many of you probably think 'Casper' is just a hoaxer or dis-info agent.

But this one sounded pretty serious so I thought I'd post it.

If you read between the lines, it seems like he's saying there are about to be some big disclosures in the mainstream media around the world, disclosures that could motivate the people of the world to do violence to the 'Heads of Governments'......

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What a crock. Remember the documents served on every sitting Governor back a few months ago? How'd that work out? Whoever wrote that needs to get out of his parents' basement and take a walk or something.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
What a crock. Remember the documents served on every sitting Governor back a few months ago? How'd that work out? Whoever wrote that needs to get out of his parents' basement and take a walk or something.

well you beat me to it, I wanted to write the very same thing.

I never believe when people say things like the world is "about" to be told stuff.

either say it, or stay quiet.

not necessarily the ops fault.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
What a crock. Remember the documents served on every sitting Governor back a few months ago? How'd that work out?

Well, that's a whole other story.

On the surface, of course, it appears that nothing happened.

But there are many in the RAP/NESARA circles who seem to believe differently. And they are now talking about "Prosperity Packages" and "Farm Claims" going out and all this stuff.

One thing's for sure, if NESARA is ever actually implemented, we'll hear about it in no time!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

What on Earth is this 'Casper' talking about?

Reading through the various 'Casper' postings on the site you linked to, is like reading the ramblings of a deranged fantasist..

What does he mean by 'the packs' at the UN and Chinese embassy? Packs of what?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No timezone mentioned. And comic sans, really?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
found this: Casper Threads

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
What on Earth is this 'Casper' talking about?

Reading through the various 'Casper' postings on the site you linked to, is like reading the ramblings of a deranged fantasist..

What does he mean by 'the packs' at the UN and Chinese embassy? Packs of what?

I have never quite understood that either.

'The packs' are something extremely valuable anyway if Obama, Hillary, the Queen, the Vatican, the UN, the World Court, the 'Countries', China etc etc are all allegedly fighting over them.

Gold? Bonds? Bank accounts and slush funds?

It may have something to do with Leo Wanta and the $27 Trillion in funds associated with him.

It may also have something to do with NESARA and RAP.

Christopher Story (Edward Harle) was talking about a lot of this stuff too before he was murder -- ah, died of an 'illness'.

Anyway, we'll know if this is anything by 8pm tonight won't we?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
hoax! 8pm when, PST, EST? china time? who knows. just a crazy kid that forgot to take his meds. if no one knows what the H*** he is talking about how can they fix it. lol

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm sure nothing will come of this just like everything else ughh .

We could only wish .

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
At Lunch today I turned on Fox's Meagan Kelly show, and she reported today that sources close to Obama are indicating that he will "choose" to be a one-term President. She said that sources indicated that, "he just doesn't care anymore", and now I see he is finishing a Children's Book to be published soon. OMG he is exposing himself as the inept leader he is!

Now that is what you call exposing oneself publicly. So in essence we have a Lame-Duck President for the next two years! Woo Hoo!

Awww, he just doesn't care any more! I am shocked! Maybe this is Obama's attempt at "changes before 8 p.m. tonight", he is after all the Master of Change!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Well hell, if it was on FOX then of COURSE it's GOT to be true, doesn't it? I mean, they'd NEVER spin anything to put the President in a bad light. They are, of course, 'fair and balanced'.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I take great humor in Fox, especially little miss Meagan Kelly. I do understand clearly that our "public presentation" is not what it appears. Please don't make it sound like anyone that mentions Fox is getting fooled by the Fox.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
A word of warning, fourwinds.com is a site tied to J.Z night and a heap of other hoaxers. The 'packages' are supposed 'prosperity packages' for every citizen in America, allowing them to pay off debts etc... ALL LIES. Casper ON A DAILY BASIS promises deliveries 'within the next few days'. NESARA does not exist, there are no packages. If you email fourwinds with any queries and you show nothing but blind faith in everything they post, they will send you back the most abusive and threatening response you will ever receive from so called 'enlightened people'. I can say with confidence I have never come across a blog with such disregard for truth, and just look at the site, its plastered everywhere 'please send us donations so we may continue this site', often claiming the site admins are 'very sick and relying on donations for treatment'. All they do is copy + paste links from other blogs. An utterly shameless scam.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Another update:

www.fourwinds10.com...

The Queen is of the opinion the 8 p.m. deadline for the 'disclosures' was not real and would not happen.
These disclosures are to be made to the people she claims 'ownership' of, the people of England, Scotland, Wales and those territories referred to as 'The British Empire'.
The subject matter is her efforts to block those peoples from receiving their share of the funding, to stop them from receiving 'humanitarian relief'.
She is doing every thing in her power to stop her own people from receiving.
Further disclosures on this subject are planned for tomorrow and will likely come from a different source.

Well, if nothing happens regarding the Queen today we will know this was BS.....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I wonder if it's the same "Casper" as on this site:Rumor Mill
This guy was going on and on about "packies", "packs" and the like quite a while ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Occasionally I would check rumor mill news - mainly just out of sheer boredom - and I would see these Casper reports. Many times there would be links to other stores on fourwinds10.com. In fact the two sites seem to link back and forth a lot. I haven't read either site for well over a year, but even a year ago it was the same crap over and over again about packages being delivered, or held up. I was intrigued by these reports initially, but they seem to continue on ad infinitum, without any clear point. It's nice to have a little insight into what "casper" is actually talking about. Here's to an eventual package delivery...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
I wonder if it's the same "Casper" as on this site:Rumor Mill
This guy was going on and on about "packies", "packs" and the like quite a while ago.

Yep, same guy.

Line

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join