It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the nightly news is now admitting UFO's.........World is getting tired of US embargo on disclo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
If there was a such thing as aliens, in ufo's flying all over the damn place, people would see them.

The main reason I don't believe in aliens on earth is because, there simply isn't a good photo, or video of one. Every single time, its a low quality camera, and you have to speculate on what you're looking at. The little smudge in the sky, could be dirt on the camera lens..... When you can't make out what the object is, you can't assume it's a ufo.

Do you speculate that this is dirt on the camera lens? I don't:

I thought those delta type ships were proven to be our stuff...I know we have triangle aircrafts now...

Nope, not proven to be our stuff. During the wave that was taking place when this photo was taken, objects like this one were seen cruising slowly and quietly at low altitudes, alternately hovering and accelerating to very high speeds in the blink of an eye, and on several occasions emitting red spheres that shot out and retracted back into the main object. Many hundreds of people saw these things. Might be ours, but that hasn't been proven.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
TMZ makes more money with Lilo and Paris and people on the street that no one
ever heard of.
They know every actor/entertainer/popular figure ever pressed into action in a effort
to put on TV as news or entertaining time killer.
UFOs in action on News or TMZ, I don't think so cause all they have to do is
point their cameras up to the sky and find them.
The info on UFOs lead nowhere, so they know its banned and goes in the wrong
direction, but a few celeb answers to a question we are all happy.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join