It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the nightly news is now admitting UFO's.........World is getting tired of US embargo on disclo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

According to the video, this video was released by the Ministry of Defense/Mexico.

Stanton Friedman comments.

If this is true, there are many, they are big.

When stuff like this is allowed on mainstream news, possibly disclosure is not far behind.

edit on 14-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It is true and over a year or so old.

Most seem to assume they are "unwanted" human aircraft patrolling air space that is off limits.

I dunno...looks like planes to me as well.

BUT you never know.

I remember when it happened I was hopeful.

But, it is true...it happened...but most speculate it was American planes in off limits air space.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If there was a such thing as aliens, in ufo's flying all over the damn place, people would see them.

The main reason I don't believe in aliens on earth is because, there simply isn't a good photo, or video of one. Every single time, its a low quality camera, and you have to speculate on what you're looking at. The little smudge in the sky, could be dirt on the camera lens..... When you can't make out what the object is, you can't assume it's a ufo.

There will never be disclosure. If there really is aliens coming to earth.... why would they hide themselves? What would be the point of coming here, only to hide? It doesn't make any sense. If aliens were coming here, they'd appear like they did in V, and everyone would freak the hell out, nothing could prevent that, disclosure or no disclosure.

So my conclusion..... Yes I believe aliens exist, but not in this solar system, and probably not in this galactic neighborhood. So I wouldn't be expecting disclosure any time soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Ofhumandescent.....

Thank you for posting that interesting video.

Unfortunately, it really does appear that video shows a series of oil wells......which disappointed me a great deal because I "hung onto that one by my fingernails" for years!

Here are some reviews of this Mexican Air Force UFO case.

When reviewing the ATS threads, it is important to note there is a significant conflict of interest afoot with the major “supporter” of the “UFO explanation”.

The "conflict of interest" pertains to the links of that "supporter" with the main promotor of the video.....the appalling Maussan.

paracrypt.blogspot.com...

Alcione Franz Report Part 1

Acione Franz Report Part 2

NARCAP Statement on Mexican FLIR case of March 2004

ATS Thread: Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

ATS Thread: Real UFOs In Mexico Disclosure By Air Force Including Extensive Posting By The Principal Investigator, Captain Franz & the Director of NARCAP

Here is a link to Maccabee’s 90 page report

To my mind.....

Given this information, there appears to be extremely little room left for any claims the objects filmed were any sort of flying craft.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 14-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling & extra info

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

i thougt that to no photos
yet million of stories
since ive seen it myself
and know they can communicate telephaticly
i must come to the conclusion they are to smart to get caught on vid
unless they want to
and i promiss u it wont be long
unfortunatly they are in cohoots with the nwo
and were all very much f ed

to op
yes the news stories tells inteligent people
usa is next
with disclosure

as i siad in a thread that was quicly closed dislosure HAS happened,and agreed also by usa
but htey keep stalling
but i think not anymore
cause the cocus ive seen lately and the diffrent approach by the news
and it was predicted by the illuminati cardgame

edit on 14-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Well now, Steve Jackson is in the know, too?! Who woulda thunk... This world is stranger than I thought!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

i can guarantee it

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

How can trained air force pilots mistake Oil Wells for Aircraft?

edit on 17/9/10 by JAK because: Full quote removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

How can trained air force pilots mistake Oil Wells for Aircraft?

They were not mistaken, the FLIR camera and radar detected UFOS, proved and
demonstrated with hard evidence probably a thousand times even here in this forum.
You are right and the case is real, I have a huge amount of evidences to prove it
again if required but you see the moron who invented the tale (oil wells) made the
big ridicule on the National Geographic program, by failing to recreate the flight and
worse he made a big hoax by taking the airplane to another location far away from
the actual site wich exposed him (the eccentric old man) forever as a cheap lousy
cheater he is and as an additional information this old man has been denying ALL
the UFO sightings since 1991 and I mean ALL OF THEM, who's the fool here?
Obviously the eccentric clown. Do I have to say more?

The Mexican Air Force UFO case is Real despite the usless efforts of the amateur
skeptics to fool the community, now pay attention and know who they are.

edit on 17-9-2010 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hadyn 17.....

You should review in detail, the material which I provided.

You should also look for the conflict of interest.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 17-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Free Spirit.....

You profess to be a professional UFO researcher.

Having reviewed your written material, your appearances on TV & your appearances at conferences, I think that is a reasonable claim on your part.

In many professions, conflicts of interest exist & there are very strict rules about how these conflicts of interest must always be disclosed in an open, accurate & transparent manner.

Do you feel that such a rule regarding the disclosure of conflicts of interest would assist ufology?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Aliens most certainly do exist. Only in America do we pretend they aren't there. Many European Countries keep detailed files on the populations sighting and experience reports. These are available to the public.
America, however, still keeps their records and files to themselves. They even go out of their way to hide events and lie to anyone looking for answers on the subject. Why would they go out of their way to keep it from us? Maybe they really are talking to them, and exchanging knowledge and technology for anything the aliens might ask for in return. Like permission to abduct a limited amount of the people in the country for certain experiments, as long as they are returned safely and with out recollection (for example)
In return our Governments more confidential branches gain knowledge of fiber optics, mini microchips or time traveling, etc. Meanwhile, no one is enforcing the limit on the number of the people abducted or the condition which they are returned in! (Partially because many of the dirtiest politicians are eugenicists, and like to see the planets populations shrink regardless of how, snobs)
Among the many other things that Big Brother hides from the people, alien contact is one of them. It is safe to assume that many more people are lied to about it than told, including their own kind. That kind of knowledge can be very powerful. The less others know, the easier you can manipulate them.
Also, just like Mankind has all sorts of different people, cultures. believes and extremists - it can be expected that many different aliens can exist at any one moment. If it's at all possible for them to exist, then there must be more than one kind. Otherwise, where is the balance?
I have heard they are considering the release of the information they have for the people to see, perhaps they plan to do so after the "upcoming event"...
who knows....
I myself know they are real, from first hand experience.
I would still like to see other reports and if any are like my own.
-I could continue, but I've said enough for now... goodnight. -livelight

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
If there was a such thing as aliens, in ufo's flying all over the damn place, people would see them.

The main reason I don't believe in aliens on earth is because, there simply isn't a good photo, or video of one. Every single time, its a low quality camera, and you have to speculate on what you're looking at. The little smudge in the sky, could be dirt on the camera lens..... When you can't make out what the object is, you can't assume it's a ufo.

Do you speculate that this is dirt on the camera lens? I don't:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Orkojoker.....

I tried to look at your picture, but your link didn't work.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

There will never be disclosure. If there really is aliens coming to earth.... why would they hide themselves? What would be the point of coming here, only to hide? It doesn't make any sense. If aliens were coming here, they'd appear like they did in V, and everyone would freak the hell out, nothing could prevent that, disclosure or no disclosure.

So my conclusion..... Yes I believe aliens exist, but not in this solar system, and probably not in this galactic neighborhood. So I wouldn't be expecting disclosure any time soon.

If you seen a island full of natives, knowing that simply showing up would completely destroy their culture and potentially bring such complete dangerous chaos in a instant, would you plod ahead and land anyhow for the hell of it, or would you slowly integrate yourself into their view, allowing lots of time for the to first start speculating about just the concept of people elsewhere in the world...some odd accounts but nothing to pin down...but enough for them to consider the concept.,..then more and more sighting, and finally after a very long period of time and when you know they were comfortable with the prospect..show up?

consider for a moment that a race of beings that managed to get past the whole FTL travel issue was also smart enough not to completely destroy cultures by simply landing in a populated area all of a sudden.what would be their methods of contact?

it would take generations of a slow ease...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Do you speculate that this is dirt on the camera lens? I don't:

I thought those delta type ships were proven to be our stuff...I know we have triangle aircrafts now...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
even Faux news is reporting this...yet skeptics won't even consider the possibility..shame...I guess people need to see an actual alien slapping them upside the head to actually believe it..some then wouldn't probably believe..they would probably think they are hallucinating

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Skeptics will consider it...your thinking of religous cynics...
a skeptic can consider a whole bunch of things, but consideration and belief are two different things...a skeptic wants some tangable proof before it becomes a belief

Where would the world be today if there were no skeptics? well, where would you be? You would be imprisoned for blasphemy with all the talk of aliens and such.

Thank a skeptic for attempting to bring logic into subjects and driving home the need for facts and evidence in fields.

add: Incidently, I willingly admit that I have lost much skepticism in the field of UFOs, and therefore I appreciate those remaining skeptical to show up snake oil salesmen when they appear...I would be inclined to believe far more than I should in the subject.

edit on 18-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The thing is, the United States doesn't own the world. I think that's been demonstrated pretty well over the last 50 years or so. So if there was some kind of undeniable proof that UFOs are aliens (since that's the implication), it would just as likely occur someplace that wasn't the United States, and the U.S. wouldn't have diddly squat to say about the local government spilling the beans, and that country would have very little to lose after the word is out.

But it hasn't happened. In all the places that aren't the U.S. (which is a lot), apparently nobody has the beans to spill. You can rationalize all you want about why that's not the case, or come up with some wild scenario about secret forces, etc., but it doesn't change the fact of it. There has been no non-U.S. disclosure.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Primetime2123.....

..even Faux news is reporting this..

Reporting what.....?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join