It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens, or if there are, they do not have advanced weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Think about it.

If aliens had advanced weapons they could have overpowered the world and humans centuries ago.

So, what is stopping them? Either they do not want the world, or they do not have the weapons.

If they do not have the weapons, they would not want to come here where humans would kill them on sight.

Maybe they have plenty of other planets.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Maybe they like our world just the way it is and don't feel the need to use advanced weapons? Or maybe they do use advanced weapons and you just haven't spotted this yet? Maybe they overpowered our world with their advanced weapons donkey's ago and we're right where they want us now?

edit on 14-9-2010 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Or maybe any Alien race/species/whatever, with advanced weapons (if either or both exists of course) simply doesn't equate advanced weapons = must take over the Earth.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Think about it.

If aliens had advanced weapons they could have overpowered the world and humans centuries ago.

So, what is stopping them? Either they do not want the world, or they do not have the weapons.

If they do not have the weapons, they would not want to come here where humans would kill them on sight.

Pure speculation. There is many possible answers.

Maybe they got no interest in earth. Maybe they are observing. Maybe they are waiting for something to happen.
Who knows.

We as humans and mankind do have lots of destructive weapons. Yet we do not use it just to destroy or take something. We have guns to hunt animals, yet some animals are protected. We don't just kill and destroy because we do have weapons at our desposal.

Aliens might have highly destructive weapons, but why use them? Just for some target shooting? No, when the need arises I am sure that they will whip out their weapons and use them. But to assume that your enemy has got no weapons, might be our undoing.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Or...maybe they abduct us for food check on google how many people go missing each year never to be found. No point shooting up the cattle it's a waste of food and makes the meat stressed.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

We definitely use destructive weapons to destroy people and countries, and to take something.

That seems to be all we do.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Bad Aliens:

They have weapons, and would want to take over planets. BUT just like here on earth, they have a council of higher "beings" that do not allow them to do so.

Good Aliens:

Would'nt need any weapons. When all they would need is to defend themselve's knowing there's a chance we'd be scared and attack. And knowing that in our race it's just in our nature. That's if they came down here. Not for bad but to take our COWS.

Anyways just my opinion.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I agree thats true.

Aliens thought don't have to be doing the same thing. If they are really clever, they will just wait for us to do their work for them.

That way they don't have to show or even use their own weapons.

WE ARE THEIR WEAPONS.
PLANTED FROM THE BEGINNING.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

That's nonsense. Aliens clearly do exist and they are among us. Steve Buscemi, Joan Rivers, Jocelyn Wildenstein, etc...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Who is this *we* you speak of? We humans??

I may have numerous high-powered firearms at my disposal - but I haven't leaped over my neighbours fence yet and forcibly taken ownership of his very nice classic '68 Pontiac Firebird...

Even *we* humans still exercise choice, we aren't permanently set to 'Kill Maim Destroy'

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You assume much OP and bring forth no evidence to the contrary.

edit on 14-9-2010 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Who are our higher beings who do not allow bad behaviour?

Not governments, which are corrupt.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Well, good, and I agree that there are a lot of good humans.

But governments?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Oozii

Who are our higher beings who do not allow bad behaviour?

Not governments, which are corrupt.

Just because our's allow it, doesn't mean theirs do. (Speaking if there was a council of higher beings for them, and speaking if they are real)

And if aliens are portrayed as some see, (Very intelligent beings) Then wouldn't they know that fighting won't get you nowhere. And that peace amongst all is better.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
probably we are nothing more than a lousy tv-show with a crappy website.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Like that South Park episode. The "Earth" reality show.

obligatory 2nd line.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Think about it.

If aliens are here among us or have visited us and had advanced weapons they could have chosen to overpower the world and humans centuries (or millennium) ago.

Because they do or do not have weapons may not be what's stopping them. Maybe they want the world and have the weapons but haven't done so for other reasons.

If they do not have the weapons they could still choose to not come here where they may not know that humans would (or would not) kill them on sight.

Drawing the conclusion of the existence of aliens based on weapons is, well...interesting logic.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Catwhoknows.....

If I walk past an ant nest with a can of petrol.....

I won't necessarily pour it in the ant nest & light it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

There are no Aliens, or if there are, they do not have advanced weapons

maybe they are so advanced they don't require weapons.

a short poem i wrote:
we require no armor, we need no shield
we need no arms, nor a weapon to wield
perhaps we are kin to the unified field

Think about it.

ok. i'm thinking about it.

maybe they did .... more than centuries ago.... oooh

So, what is stopping them?

who am i suppose to ask? where can i reference for an answer to that question?

maybe no one on this planet knows where they are coming from, their own history.
maybe no one on this planet knows where they are going to, their own future.

and if no one on this planet can tell me where we are coming from, or where we are going to...

maybe no one on this planet knows where we are now.

those are few of my thoughts right now on this subject. of course i reserve the right to be wrong.

-et

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I used to have a tank with quite a few salt water fish in it. Never once did I interact with them or use my great techonological advantages to harm them.

I just watched them for my own pleasure and amusement.

If there are aliens, maybe we're their fish tank.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join