It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiral in Space~ Just like the Norway Spiral~ "Failed Rocket!" What?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey all,

I did a search here for this,
and found 1 result, posted on the 7th of Sept.

However, it is no longer available, I get a 404 page instead.
Why it is gone, i don;t know,
but You should check it out if you havent seen it yet.

This is taken by Hubble space telescope..
and it looks just like the Norway Spiral, only it is in deep space!

Must be a failed rocket launch in deep space eh?
Norway Spiral~ [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/224e9bdefa58.jpg[/atsimg]

Hubbles Space Spiral~ Photo released just this week.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95182ef999e0.jpg[/atsimg]

Another "failed rocket launch"?
I think not.

I really can't believe people still buy into the Norway Spiral being a failed rocket launch.
Even my professional colleagues at the observatory don't buy that one.
Though they are intelligent enough to say "I'm not sure what it was", rather than doing what half (or more) of the people here do.. (State for certain that they "know" it was a failed rocket launch)

Though i guess there will always be people who 'buy' whatever is being 'sold' to them.

Spotted by Hubble~

An unusually "perfect" cosmic corkscrew surrounds the binary star system LL Pegasi in a new Hubble Space Telescope picture released this week.

Astronomers think the spiral's evenly spaced rings are being created because one of the stars in the binary pair is dying. Unlike more massive stars that end their lives in explosive supernovae, LL Pegasi is quietly shedding its outer layers of gas and dust to form what's called a planetary nebula.

The dying star itself is still hidden by a dusty cocoon. But it's ejecting material at about 31,000 miles (50,000 kilometers) an hour, the researchers calculate, forming a new ring in the spiral every 800 years.

"If a single star was sitting still, it would eject matter in all directions at roughly the same speed," said Raghvendra Sahai of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

Instead the dying star is losing material as it orbits around the center of the binary system. As the star completes an orbit every 800 years, its lost matter winds around the system in a regular geometric pattern.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

My apologies if this is already posted elsewhere and my searching failed to find it,
but like i said, There was a thread on it a couple days ago, but it seems to have been deleted, or vanished.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Cool find! I have been thinking that we call it a spiral when it might have been a ball, and only one plane of whatever it was, was visible.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is suggesting, that if this is true, then our own solar system is indeed a binary solar system. The norway spiral occured just as the sun was starting to rise over the mountains. Which suggests to me, that we got a rare glimpse of the sun reflecting off of our binary star companion. It must have been in the perfect place, sort of like a solar eclipse for us to see this on earth. Then once the sun came up a little more, the spiral vanished, into what appeared to be a black hole, simply because the angle for the reflection of the light was wrong, just like we can't see parts of the moon when its not full moon.

So nibiru fans are going to have a field day with this.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There's one exhaustive thread by tauristericus which garnered beaucoup applause, which proves that it is a rocket launch. I am not fooled however. Mainly, because I dreamt of a blue spiral recently, and for once I am convinced it was a dream from God, not some standard mkultra humiliation scenario.

Sadly, being born in the age of techno-toys is like being alive when the cement sarcophagus rules house and garden. It occupies space, and time. OUR time. And there's little you can do except mourn the bad taste.

God is alive. Hell will be nothing less than those who spurned him being shown what they will never have, since they averted it all their lives with stubbornness and science worship.

The spiral is an ancient symbol to be found on the walls of caves. I see it among other symbols when I awaken from deep sleep. There are many corporate trademark symbols which copy the shapes of many tool working systems (broaches, drilling for maximum removal with minimal waste etc...) The iron cross will leap out at you when faced with cutting circles from precious metals and trying to maximize product. There are countless examples of this in metal working. Who is to say that God has not imbued the same patterns in our subconscious?

edit on 10-9-2010 by davidmann because: i hadda, just hadda.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Life is spiral.
A fetus.....our galaxy.....Yin/Yang...etc. All part of sacred geometry.
I love this video. Enjoy!

edit on 10-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What a beautiful video! And Coldplay are one of my favourite bands.

Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

'Astronomers' (whoever they may be), are reported as saying they think the spiral spotted by Hubble, is from a dying star in Pegasus.

The reckon because the star is small, it goes out with a gentle whimper rather than a massive bang, like larger stars do.

It's guesstimated to be spewing out dust and gas at a rate of 31,000 mph (or 50,000kph..nice round number eh)
and is (again, guesstimated) to create a new ring to the spiral every 800 years or so.

If it's been there for thousands of years...why hasn't anyone spotted this before? Surely this isn't the first time a telescope has been pointed at Pegasus?

Link to esa article: www.spacetelescope.org...

Excellent video by the way H.A.

At the end, where the neuron was compared against the supercluster image...stunning.
Adds a whole new dimension to the thought games my friends and i used to play, where we'd imagine the whole Universe was actually just a tiny part of the body of a giant person...perhaps we all contain a universe inside each of our brain cells, and somewhere a young being is playing the exact same thought game inside of us!

Who knows eh!

edit on 10/9/2010 by spikey because: To add more information

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
reply to post by Human_Alien

What a beautiful video! And Coldplay are one of my favourite bands.

Thanks for that.

My pleasure! It kinda brings things into a very simple yet complex prospective.
Spirals are a huge part of everything.

Now whether or not the Norway spiral was part of the 'everything'.....I don't know. I wasn't there. And I've learned I can't rely on what I read. Too bad really.
With the advent of newspapers, television and now...the Internet, it's really complicated life (the truth) more than ever before if ya ask me.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: my poor spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And what connection is there supposed to be between the two?
Do you understand the difference in scale between them?
Spirals occur all the time in nature. Look at a tornado or hurricane.
Look at water going down a drain.
Whats the point?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This spiral display is all new.
Perhaps some saucer is out of control.
We have seen missiles fired off for 50+ years.
Nothing like a spiral was ever photographed.
Since the new saucers or triangles in the 80s
over Belgium nothing more has been witnessed.
So 20 years later these secret craft might be
spinning around trailing out florescent air illumination
for the "Illuminati".

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed... I didn't figure the Norway spiral was a rocket, just a likely excuse.. call me a nutter.....
This new picture from Hubble is a nice find, and if there is a companion star, and it IS a reflection of some sort like xxshadowfaxx is suggesting, this will drive the planet X'rs nuts. I may have to board that crazy train after all.

*facepalm?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

You saw my link to ESA didn't you mate?

This Hubble spiral is being reported as a dying star ejecting material at high speed.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by hhcore

You saw my link to ESA didn't you mate?

This Hubble spiral is being reported as a dying star ejecting material at high speed.

I said *facepalm LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you are familiar with David Wilcock, but he has put together a pretty convincing theory on the "Norway Spiral" that can be found here:

divinecosmos.com...

I doubt the one in the OP is related, but it's still a good read.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A rotating missile ejecting effluent.
A star revolving around another star while ejecting material.
A spinning lawn sprinkler spraying water.

Rotating objects which eject material form spirals.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I had no idea the norway spiral was light years wide. Exactly the same huh?

Ever seen a spiral galaxy?

Hrmm.. it;s saturday here, guess friday was big...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Very interesting indeed... I didn't figure the Norway spiral was a rocket, just a likely excuse.. call me a nutter.....

if you insist

*facepalm?

yes... Ever notice how the sun is round? ZOMG it's a baloon!!!!

you know them, never a straight answer folk, lies I tells ya!!

It's time like this I wish we still used rocks and sticks. Hard to fail to comprehend that a stick hurts and it's not actually the boogey man that causes pain... Science, can be quite confusing I suppose.

Unless it walks, quacks and acts like a duck, it's obviously a secret entity escaped from an intergalactic zoo.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sound waves in the ether bunching up clouds and gases and causing
illumination cause rockets are just gas expellers.

Well there is a rotation like a rotating speaker other wise it would
look like sound waves visible in the sky.

ED: So Hubble saw a pulsing rotating star and figured ATSers would
figure out the Noway UFO was pulsing and rotating at the same time
much like Hubble NASA and CIA chew gum and take down photos
at the same time.
Ether must be in space too.
And surrounding and pulsing rotating star.
I'm sure it was a mistake.
They have to deny this photo some how.

edit on 9/11/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie 9? well there is a part near the end where the characters beam up into the sky and what happens reminds me of the norway spiral... so i looked to see if anyone has pointed this out and no one had and so i looked up the Movie 9 norway spiral search found nothing and the date of the movie made me say wow 9-9-09

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sciontist
Has anyone seen the movie 9? well there is a part near the end where the characters beam up into the sky and what happens reminds me of the norway spiral... so i looked to see if anyone has pointed this out and no one had and so i looked up the Movie 9 norway spiral search found nothing and the date of the movie made me say wow 9-9-09

Most likely due to the big egos of the illuminati in control of the film industry to put
something up with the norway spiral in it to boost up the troops and give them
something to talk about as they confuse people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join