It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should i go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
im trying to decide whether or not to go to camp for a week with some friends, i have been before and it was a blast. but the food is garbage and im trying to gain weight i need too. and if i go there i will probably lose 10 pounds, should i go?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sure...just bring alot of junk food with you. Enough to last you the week and gain some weight.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
yea thats what i was thinking

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A week of fun, why not. Just do as DLM suggested, that'll counteract the bad food. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
A week of fun, why not. Just do as DLM suggested, that'll counteract the bad food. Enjoy.
yea i think so

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Dude, don't let your too fast metobolism keep you away from having fun. I'm having the same problem as you, I have to fight hard to gain and keep weight. Whenever I go to a rave / after-hour party, I lose like 10 lbs in a night. (not kidding)

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Dude, don't let your too fast metobolism keep you away from having fun. I'm having the same problem as you, I have to fight hard to gain and keep weight. Whenever I go to a rave / after-hour party, I lose like 10 lbs in a night. (not kidding)
dang man you sound just like me.

new topics

top topics

join