It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something evil is going to happen on December 21, 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I’ve been studying heavily on numerology lately and according to the results I got, something ominous will happen on this date. For the occultist, dates are not just dates, it has significant meaning to them. However, this is just an experiment of mine, so I’m not really sure whether this will really happen or not. I would like to give this a try whether events can really unfold due to some Satanic ritual which is premeditated.

Here’s what I got:

December 21, 2010

Using numerological calculation:

12/21/2010

12+21+2010=2043=2+0+4+3=9
12x21x2010=506520=5+0+6+5+2+0=18=1+8=9

We get the result of 99.

99 is actually derived from 36. Here’s how:

In numerology, in addition to the calculation above, numbers are also reverse calculated:

36 will be 63, therefore:

36+63=99

So there, 99 is derived from the number 36. These numbers carry the same occult value.

36 in the occult is a very evil number. When you add the numbers from 1 to 36 you’ll get 666.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34++35+36=666

The number 36 can also be derived directly as 3 ‘6’s or three sixes = 666

On this date as well, there will be a total lunar eclipse happening. The moon will then turn to red which is blood in color.

In the Islamic religion, their god whose name is Allah actually has 99 names. I’m really curious why the number 99 was chosen. It couldn’t be random, they must have picked the number from somewhere. In ancient Arabia, in pre-Islamic time, the Kaaba actually contained 360 idols.

Again, you see these two numbers, 99 and 360 or 36 (zero has no value) appearing mysteriously in this religion. When a follower dies for the cause, he is to be rewarded with 72 virgins. Using numerological calculation:

72 + 99 + 36 = 207 = 2+0+7 = 9
72 x 99 x 36 = 256608 = 2+5+6+6+0+8 = 27 = 2+7 =9

We again get the number 99. 99 is related to the number 36. 36 is an occult number which equals to the number 666.

Let's just wait and watch out for it whether what I've researched comes true. It's about 3.5 months away.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i dont get this at all. Where did you get the 36 from? you just say all of a sudden, 99 is like 36 because 36 add 63 equals 99. That makes no sense. Please tell me why 99 is like 36 instead of just because adding 63, which i guess has no real significance. Then i will listen. Seriously i will, i like this kind of occult stuff, even more when it makes sense to me

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
that's just math dude im sure if you tried hard enough i could make your phone number tell you the day your gonna die. But if it happens props for bein on top of it man.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoehringerIngelheim
Let's just wait and watch out for it whether what I've researched comes true. It's about 3.5 months away.

Sure, let's do that. Bad things happen every day, but who's gonna judge what is bad?

Do you mean something bad of vast proportions? Or something pretty small like somebody might steal something from somebody? Or perhaps something between?

I mean, I can predict that something bad will happen tomorrow morning. Probably something bad will happen somewhere tomorrow. In fact, this leaves me with 24hr time window, as mornings tend to come different time at different places of this globe.

Your time window is even longer than that.

-v

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
to me this right here flaws the whole calculation? 12+21+2010=2043=2+0+4+3=9
12x21x2010=506520=5+0+6+5+2+0=18=1+8=9
What is the logic for using the same date twice in the same calculation but adding one and multiplying the other? If it were just one date and one calculation I'd say maybe something could be there but all your doing is using the same set of numbers 2 different ways. So that negates the whole 99 outcome unless we live in some weird world that runs the same date 2 times in the same day? I know nothing about numerology so I am probably wrong, but I don't see the point in a calculation like the one above. The only way to get that 99 number is to use the set of numbers twice I just don't understand the logic in that?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Originally posted by thedarktower
Seriously i will, i like this kind of occult stuff, even more when it makes sense to me

You see, occult things seldom makes sense, hence they are called occult.

-v

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
to me this right here flaws the whole calculation?

Saddap, you know nothing of occult maths- err, numerology.

Just joking. I really think that all this needz to be swallowed with bit of iron.

-v

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Seriously I can see how you get 9 either way but why do you use both calculations to get 99 wouldn't you just use one or the other?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Something evil is going to happen tomorrow, too. And the next day and the day after that on through to December 21st and well on into the future. Tis the world we live in, friend. Don't need numbers to predict that.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OK, that's a lot of calculations devoted to one particular date, seeming plucked out of nowhere. Or was it? Why did you use this date, or did you run all these myriad calculations on every date remaining on the 2010 calendar? That's a lot of time and effort.

Assuming there is nothing inherently special about that date prior to running the calculations, how far into the future did you do this?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by thedarktower

Seriously i will, i like this kind of occult stuff, even more when it makes sense to me

You see, occult things seldom makes sense, hence they are called occult.

-v

no, occult things might not always make sense but they dont just pull random numbers out of a hat and assume 99 is kinda like 36 because you can add 63 to it and make 99. That makes no sense to no one no where

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
it's so beautiful outside i think ill go for a walk .. oh dec 21 2010 ..now i thought it was 2012? or maybe next year will be the year .. I still have no clue why i come to this site when ANYONE can posts the same crap

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Interesting, I have never seen the multiplication and then addition to reduce to a single digit. At any rate did you not consider 333 ?

12 is 1+2=3, and 21 is 2+1=3, and 2010 is 2+0+1+0=3, so it would be a 333 before it is a 9.

Single digits 1-9, double digits or Mastery numbers 11, 22, 33, etc. So why not the Trinity? The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Think of the Trinity in the context of the number. If it is a 111 can you not see a triangle? Equally so, to fathom the enormity of a 333 as a Universal Day seems quite dynamic in and of itself.

If I were to give such a number a meaning or a thought, I would say that a 333 represents pure Chaos to reveal the most incredible Beauty that Mankind can imagine. Beauty can mean Truth also because both can reveal to our senses. The complexity of the Trinity means that it can touch every part of our understanding, it can reach into our very Souls and has the Hand of God attached to it. Such a revealing day 12-21-2010 will be. Chaotic at best!

Here is an example of what I mean; It is 4 days until Christmas and not a store is open because the money machines will not credit or debit due to an overwhelming rush on the Banks Nationwide. What little cash is circulating has become harder to use because most stores were hit severely enough to experience a loss of goods for the public. No products are moving because no gasoline can be purchased because the machines are shut down. No one has cash. This is pure and utter Chaos!

Well, here is the Beauty part that I can see; The people soon realize that things are broken and all they can manage to do is give in to it. They cope and they survive the best they can, and as they face those last remaining 4 days of Christmas, they look around them and suddenly realize the smallest gifts are each other and that they are truly grateful for all that they have together, with or without Money. They reach outward and they begin to share. One by one people awaken to the excesses of our lives up to that moment and we begin to Share openly with each other!

Of course that is just my thoughts on a 333 Universal Day! A day to Recycle into something more Creative. We should try to look past the ugly, the old, and the broken and see the potential for Beauty on all levels.

If you didn't like this interpretation you wouldn't like my interpretation of 666.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes, the Grinch is scheming already and once again he will try and steal Christmas. Learning from his past mistakes, he will be starting a little earlier to reeeeally do his worst.

On the day you state, his planning will go into effect by hiding all the toy store keys under the garbage pile of Mt Crumpet. Next, he will cover every single chrismas tree with baby spiders to stop people using them in their homes.
Fairy light bulbs will be unscrewed, xmas cards will be tampered with, wrapping paper will be sliced with little slits just in the middles and snaps that make crackers go bang will be dampened and the jokes replaced with pictures of his bottom.

Oooooh the fun he will have. The misery he will cause. Naa na na na naaa naaa!

Or it could just be a bunch of random numbers you felt like making a thread about and we can all enjoy the wasteful consumer boom funded by us and engineered by greed, corporations and religion.

Personally, I hope the Grinch plays santa.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
if numbers could speak, do you think they would object to being categorized as good or evil?? what silliness.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

i dont get this at all. Where did you get the 36 from? you just say all of a sudden, 99 is like 36 because 36 add 63 equals 99. That makes no sense. Please tell me why 99 is like 36 instead of just because adding 63, which i guess has no real significance. Then i will listen. Seriously i will, i like this kind of occult stuff, even more when it makes sense to me

In the occult, their god is what man is, a bisexual - male and female, as above so below, everything has an opposite. As it is hot, so it is cold, as it is light so it is darkness, as it is evil so it is good.

So, the number 36 should be reversed and you'll get 63. Add this up you'll get 99.

The number 36 is derived from the hexagram. The hexagram is composed to 2 triangles - one up and one down - as above so below. Each angle of the triangle is 60 degrees. Adding up all the angles of the triangles:

60+60+60=180

There are two triangles in the hexagram, therefore:

180 x 2 = 360

Omitting the zero because it has no value, you'll get the number 36. The Hexagram is the most evil symbol of all in witchcraft.

These numbers may not have any significance to those who are not into the occult, but numbers have meaning to them. For us, the number 13 has a bad reputation because we believe it is a bad omen.

edit on 8-9-2010 by BoehringerIngelheim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
if numbers could speak, do you think they would object to being categorized as good or evil?? what silliness.

Numbers by itself means nothing to us. But to the occult practitioner, it has real significance. They play with numbers and designate either a bad omen to them or a good one.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
12, 21, 2010

3, 3, 3

threes and optimistic number....

add the three threes...and you get nine...
don't really think that is that bad either.

it depends on what you do with the numbers I guess....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BoehringerIngelheim

Fine, can you guys give me a date that something good is going to happen for once?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Originally posted by BoehringerIngelheim

Sure, let's do that. Bad things happen every day, but who's gonna judge what is bad?

Do you mean something bad of vast proportions? Or something pretty small like somebody might steal something from somebody? Or perhaps something between?

I mean, I can predict that something bad will happen tomorrow morning. Probably something bad will happen somewhere tomorrow. In fact, this leaves me with 24hr time window, as mornings tend to come different time at different places of this globe.

Your time window is even longer than that.

-v

It's not about prediction. It's about a premeditated Satanic ritual in which they will actually carry it out on this auspicious day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join