It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Ghost Story" (Videos included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There is a show I've been watching called "My Ghost Story" on Biography. People tell their stories and present video evidence they have captured. Some of the evidence they present is questionable, however, there is also some that cannot be explained. A couple of episodes I saw recently really sent chills up my spine, and I am not easily spooked.

Ever heard or seen footage of people being scratched? Have you seen that usually the scratches are in 3's? I've heard that "3 scratches" indicate that it was evil or a demon. Well, I am now more convinced that it's true after viewing this.
At the very end of this clip, you'll see what I mean.
www.youtube.com...

Another clip I found interesting was what appeared to be something coming straight out of the floor, and some type of arm reaching towards the investigator. There are 2 clips. The story starts at around 4:35 of this clip
www.youtube.com...
and even a closer look at the video continues at the very beginning of this clip
www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Never heard of the 3 scratch rule...heh...so, if its only 2 scratches, it means its sort of evil, but also lazy?

anyhow, I am highly skeptical of ghosts...probably because I have a couple ghost stories that have pretty much rocked my world. That forced me to try and uncover what I experienced and although it remains unanswered, I came across alot of crazy in my investigation towards my experiences.

The first video I am watching now...they keep showing a blurred man walking up the stairs...This may be a actual man simply moving up the stairs quickly, causing a bit of a blur effect...I donno...some photographers may be able to debunk it...looks interesting, but due to my lack of knowledge in motion blur effects, I wouldn't call this paranormal yet until some pro's looked at it.

Are there "ghosts"? yes...but what are they is very open to debate. Some say its the conscious energy of the formerly living, some say its demons and whatnot, some say it is a subconscious manifestation of the people around em, some say its just a sort of physical recording by the environment, etc...there is no evidence in any road, so it comes down to belief.

be skeptical in your research...seek out the truth, not a system of beliefs.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Have you seen the end of the first video yet from the basement of the old mortuary?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My dear friend

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by SaturnFX

Have you seen the end of the first video yet from the basement of the old mortuary?

I understand this question was not directed to me however, I have just finished watching it...all I can say is WOW!

Im of to watch the second one now.......chills galore

Be safe and be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I know, right? WTH was that?
I don't want to comment on the details yet, I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't viewed it yet, but WOW is right!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My dear friend

reply to post by Spiro

I know, right? WTH was that?
I don't want to comment on the details yet, I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't viewed it yet, but WOW is right!!

lol, Im holding back too, though the story in the second video, at the end.....WOW...did you see that? The way it came up from the floor, it even started to come towards the investigator......WTH indeed my friend

You've got me hooked now lol, I'm lovin the " chills " factor here lol

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
...after reading all your comments im to scared to watch it now haha
im home alone at the moment, i might try and watch later when someone else is here xD

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I too have had some very solid paranormal experiences - one where there was an occurance every day for over a year. Two entities - one playful and the other not evil but would show anger. I watched the 1st vid and don't know what to say until a pro takes a look. It is late and I have a difficult time sleeping as it is so I am saving the second vid until the morning. Thanks for chills - looking forward to the second vid.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ok i gave in and watching it now XD ive watched the first 3 episodes. some i believe, some of them are obviously trying to get publicity for there hotel or something XD

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just a thread bump cuz you guys have to see these. I'd like to hear from the skeptics out there.
I'm sure they'd love to debunk them. ( I don't think they can though)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Wow. I wonder what is in that lady's house. I would talk to the people she rented to and find out just what they were really up to in that house. I bet they messed with things they shouldn't have. People always to conjure this or that for personal gain and you aren't suppose to do that. If this is their doing, they are responsible.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know, they can be so foolish. Did you see it come up from the floor?
And what is that an arm reaching/lashing out? I've only seen that before on another video where the guy set up a camera after having strange things happen. His camera caught a similar looking entity.
Has anyone else ever noticed that orbs and other like objects caught on camera always move like.... feathery? I can't think of any other way to describe it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know, they can be so foolish. Did you see it come up from the floor?
And what is that an arm reaching/lashing out? I've only seen that before on another video where the guy set up a camera after having strange things happen. His camera caught a similar looking entity.
Has anyone else ever noticed that orbs and other like objects caught on camera always move like.... feathery? I can't think of any other way to describe it.

I have no idea what it is.

I saw two episodes of A&E's "A Haunting" that really creeped me out.

The one that stood out most was one with a guy and a girl who worked together and lived together. She had some wiccan candles and told him not to touch them. He started to see this boy and started to become aggressive and not himself. When she describes the last time she talked to him and what she saw it;s creepy. I will try and find a link to it. It was one of the ones that really made me uneasy. I looked her up online at the time and she had a site in regards to it but I can't remember the names.

It is a very interesting video. Those eyes are just nuts!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Somebody just uploaded a new episode (S3E2) of the show to youtube:

new topics

top topics

join