It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wendy's Introduction Thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My name's Wendy, I'm 19 years old, and I've been wanting to research more about most of these topics for a while now, and since I have some free time, until January at least, I decided to start here.
I am kind of a newbie at all this stuff but I like to ask questions and find answers, so hopefully I'll get the hang of this place in no time. In the meantime, I only ask that you be patient with me.
I've always been against the (American) government and I've always wanted to know what it is they hide from us but it is only recently that I decided to not simply be curious about it so here I am.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi Wendy, welcome to the ATS Community. If you find what our government is hiding from us before I do, I hope you'll tell us.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

-Take Care.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hi wendy hope you enjoy the site, subjects and people that frequent it as much as i do. are there any subjects that you are particulary interested in?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by peterpansgirl

Hi Wendy,

Thought from your thread title you were taking McD's on with a 99c meal! Apologies and welcome...

All countries have and are hiding things from theire electorates (assuming it is a democracy). Here is a great place to see alternative views but a word of caution - not everything is a conspiracy - sometimes it's just a plain screw up.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Wendy!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks a lot, guys!

Anyway, right now, I'm kind of interested in the many theories of 2012 as well as how they tie in to our origins, if that makes any sense.
Ultimately, though, I think that everything ties in together, I just want to sift fact and fiction, hearsay and intelligent theory to find what fits and what really works. I don't think it's a random set of coincidences that brought us to the here and now.

And yeah, I get that Wendy's thing a lot. Haha.
And you know, considering how many times they "screw up" (or really screw up, without the quotation marks) you'd think they would err on our side every once in a while. (I read that somewhere, and now I don't remember.)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.I hope that one of my earlier
threads can be a help to you...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
welcome wendy..also on a search for answers...im enjoying the site so far hope you do too

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi Wendy. Don't fear your government. The constitution dictates that your government is for of and by the people. It's the subversion of those democratic structures & constitutional guarantees that should worry you.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hi Wendy, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Welcome, Wendy, to ATS.

There's a lot of information to be found here, but it also takes some digging at times.

The Search function is your friend in that regard. I found keeping an eye on the breaking news section is also interesting. There's a lot of forums to go through... best of luck to you!

Kind Regards,
Tarrok

new topics

top topics

join