It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else feel like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hello good people of ATS I have a question for anyone and everyone. How are you feeling? Recently, I've been having these generally complex moods which I havent experienced since I was very young(Being in my mid 20's now).I've been waking up at 3:24 a.m everyday for 2 weeks now, why? I've been waking up feeling disoriented and weak as if I just came out of a terrible fever and for a short while I am scared. I have this unexplainable powerless feeling but at the same time I feel anger and guilt. I posted this in general conspiracies because I think the normal readers here can probably point me in a good direction. People here usually have a good idea on what's going on so could it be something natural like solar flares or something?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
There seems to be a bit of this going around lately,i recall reading something like this earlier today here and a friend said he had a weird feeling that something bad was going to happen.Maybe some people are sensing a change about to happen ,like some animals pick up on earthquakes before they happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ask yourself: Are there any things which are different in your life? Does something happen before this strange behavior in night?
Do you have troubles?
Is this the first time you expirience this feelings?
Did someone say something to you, that makes you feel guilty?
Do you remember your dreams?

This would help to help you.

I personally have strange dreams latterly. But nothing that I feel the same way you do.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Thanks for your reply, I've heard something like that before too, as it's crossed my mind a few times since I awoke I hope it's nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Go see a doctor. Conspiracy solved.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Maybe some people are sensing a change about to happen ,like some animals pick up on earthquakes before they happen.

I agree with you 12voltz... alot of people are weather sensitive... we're all connected to the earth's changes...

“Weather has short and long term effects on our bodies and this is studied by scientists called biometeorologists.”

www.bbc.co.uk...

“More than most of us realize, the weather shapes our lives. Changes in the atmosphere can send our emotions to the depths or the heights. The body responds profoundly to changes in temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and sunlight.”

findarticles.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Nothing is actually different, There has been a something strange though, I did have this strange urge to walk alone at night these past few nights. If I fight the urge it just gets worse untill I cant sleep.
I have always had troubles, but they never get to me I just ignore it. I have felt this way before but I was very young then and to be honest I dont remember much of being a kid.
Have you ever seen "The Wall"? Theres a scene in it called "The Trial" Thats how I feel, like the innocent ragdoll of a man being hurt and punished for not being up to society's standard then again who is doing the juding and punishment the outside or me?
I dont remember dreams too often the only ones that I do are always weird involving me usually alone at odds with something vastly stronger than me. Such as alone in a house with a voice that knows where I am and what ever I am going to do to try and escape it. Sometimes dreams of being suffocated. Perhaps my mind cant handle being the "strong one" anymore.

[edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

Thanks but Im never going back to a shrink.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
A lot of your replies are pointing towards stress, weather etc. no one actually mentioned anything about the time waking up during the night.
Just seeing 3:24am gave me chills as the this happens to me quite often as well.
when i wake up and its still dark, i dread to look at my alarm clock as for some reason i think to myself "let me guess its about 3:30am?" and it always is (mostly 3:33am). its been happening for so long now that i some what accepted it as 'normal'
I have had dreams as well about the end times when this happens which are not nightmares but very calm and possitive dreams... perhaps the dreams i have been having probably relate to reading ATS *laugh* but waking up at the exact same time is weird.
I actually feel better knowing im not the only one

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
same here

feelin in today especially!

my advice: go with the flow and observe it!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I have no valid explanation and so here is my personal opinion...

Personal Disclosure: IMO its the 2012 singularity that whether by default of self causal creation by every man and his dog focusing on it [we create our reality in other words!] OR by design [something beyond us giving us the jolly roger'ing] and from our individual POV's we all have our own slants on that... But a singularity [whether it be technical, social, economic, spiritual or whatever the
is ya personal preference OK] has certain general rules that apply regardless of the scale of the observer and one of these is that close to the singularity and still outside the event horizon there is an accretion disc and in that disc the closer to the event horizon the more friction and heat and pressure occurs as the matter approaches the speed of light due to the gravita [the attractive quality and nature] of the singularity! Time and Space are also distorted.

So yes its natural... like getting struck by lightning!
soz.

P.S. Off-Topic But hey cheer up ... your thread topics title reminded me of a controversial Australian bands song and I'll u2u the link to you as its a little risque [breaches T&C's] to risk a ban by posting it here. Other interested members can u2u me also for song details OK!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting, I travel around the World and I generally wake up at 4:41am. This doesn't matter if I'm at home in Texas or in Zurich, Switzerland. It doesn't matter how much sleep I have had. My feelings are not generally guilty or negative. I mainly feel irritated because I know my sleep is probably over until the next evening.

new topics

top topics

join