It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Wednesday's (9-8) Lotto numbers!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I was fortunate enough this morning to happen upon an introductory thread.

The thread has been moved to the trash bin down (I'm assuming due to it being needlessly written in binary) but it made some far out claims which were not only amusing but supposedly provable.

One of these claims is that this week's USA lottery numbers for 'The Power Ball' on the 8th September 2010 will be 14, 13, 28, 38, 18 with red 3.

Not being in America or knowing how to enter this lottery myself I thought I would share it with you my fellow ATSers and see how you fare with it.

The person who started the thread said they would be back after the draw to provide the usual 'important information' once we'd verified the truth of their claims.

As always my default setting is that this is a waste of time but I must applying scepticism - it could turn out to be true and would be a fascinating discovery if it were.

I don't condone gambling of any sort or know how to find the results from this draw so please help me see whether this lives up to it's claim or as I predict falls flat on it's meep.

Thanks for reading.

-m0r

EDIT: Seems that it's a Wednesday lotto and not a Saturday one as I'd previously stated.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by m0r1arty]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

9/8 is Wednesday, not Saturday.

Otherwise, I am going to buy those numbers. Couldn't hurt anything could it?

Of course, if I win, I won't be posting back here, because I won't risk losing the money for some violation of rule that I haven't read!

Thanks for posting though, and I sure hope you are correct!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Okay, are the numbers for Saturday, which is the 11th, or Wednesday, which is the 8th? Damn, I guess I'll have to buy tickets for both days, just in case.

Are you sure the poster isn't a dis-information agent for the lottery, just to get more tickets sold?

But, hey, if I win I'll look you up and share the wealth for passing on the numbers!

ETA: I guess I type too slowly. Question answered

[edit on 6-9-2010 by WTFover]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Again understand that in no way shape or form am I promoting gambling here. I come here for the truth and despise those who would seek to benefit financially from selling lies packaged as truth.

I am interested in seeing if these numbers show up is all.

The fact that they were freely listed on a public forum means that no one is looking to personally gain from this knowledge. That said, if you do feel like a flutter make sure you do so within your means and only do so for entertainment purposes.

Good luck with it getreadyalready!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Cheers for the offer of recompensation for my efforts WTFover but if these numbers come up the last thing I'll be thinking about is money.

Again if you play regularly or can have a small flutter without putting yourself into financial trouble then good luck with it and you keep the winnings to yourself.

As stated I predict that these numbers won't come up but the sceptic in me can't know until the numbers are actually drawn as so we'll see.

And yes it's the Wednesday lottery. In my mind for whatever reason all lotteries are on a Saturday, I had to check the date and correct the thread title.

Good luck everyone!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

if those numbers are correct, it is going to be a very small payout. Just about everybody who sees this thread is going to go out and play the same winning numbers.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Duplicate post deleted

[edit on 6-9-2010 by WTFover]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well, having worked for a company that administrates a lottery and having a clear understanding of the odds, I seldom play. But, hey what's a couple of bucks, having this info. I'll put it this way, if I don't play and those numbers hit, I'd be very, very angry!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I am going, hopefully tomorrow, and playing these numbers. This is awesome...

It might not win, but if it does, as jam said - no one will get a large payout. It would be crazy for sure if these numbers were right. Plus, it gives me something to do and be excited for for Wednesday (Win or no win).

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I will let you know how this goes, I will definately play these numbers! May as well, you can't win if you don't play!

I looked into the sun one day during an eclipse ( I know, you aren't supposed to, it can blind you) anyway I was temporarily blinded, as my sight cleared up little white dots were floating in my vision, I realized that some of them had a number on them. I saw a 7 and the others were all 1's. I never played the lotto before that day but something urged me to do it. I told the cashier I wanted to play 711 and she showed me how to fill out a ticket, ect. I played it 10 times, as a straight. I won. Each ticket was worth 500.00. Yes, I will take the numbers and go play them first thing this morning.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
One more lotto story:

A whole lot of people won on Fantasy 5 one night, so many that the lotto launched an investigation. Turned out all these people had been drawing a cross on their tickets and playing the numbers it spelled out.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Interesting choices: 13, 14, 18, 28, 38, and PB 3.

Leaving out the PB there's two sequential numbers, and the final three (18, 28, and 38) step-up by exactly 10. I can't quite place it, but the choices here somehow don't seem "random" enough for a true drawing.

If by some chance these numbers actually do "hit", then I hope someone managed to get a copy of the original post before it left us for the trash bin.

[edit on 9/6/10 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I am psychic too. I predict that the numbers in the OP will NOT win.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

I could transcribe it back into binary if you want but I've a copy of the English translation here on my computer. Plus there is a no delete policy on ATS (Or so I've heard) and so it will sit in the trash bin where it can be seen by mods and restored or whatever if anything comes of this.

I like predictions that have a tangible closeness to them and don't require anything other than for them to go right for more information to become available.

Getting the lotto numbers would be a huge achievement in my books and one worth watching.

So sceptical me is all for seeing this happen. Practical me calls it hogwash.

Only a couple of days to go until we see whether the rest of his stuff is worth pondering.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

There's absolutely nothing "psychic" about siding against a specific sequence hitting; you're simply siding with the odds.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The English translation would be fine; no need to convert it back. I tend to favor predictions with a tangible closeness as well; unfortunately, I've seen very few actually come to fruition. Should these numbers actually hit, then the rest of that post would certainly pique my interest.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
One of these claims is that this week's USA lottery numbers for 'The Power Ball' on the 8th September 2010 will be 14, 13, 28, 38, 18 with red 3.

such a thing exists? i didn't know.

also, that thread was not up very long at all, i don't think. i'm not sure if it was up for even a minute to be honest. but i can't recall. i was going to respond, and was the first poster to do so as far as i saw, by the time i was done typing, it was gone.

are you sure you have the right translation?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
AFAIK there is no "USA Lottery". Separate states and even cities have their own individual lotteries, so which one is the prediction for? Oh I know, it's so when people say "I bought the numbers and didn't win, you are a fraud" he can say "you didn't play the right lottery".

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

No point holding off waiting for numbers that probably won't appear. Here's the English translation of the original binary code post:

HelloHi. What i am about to write will sound ridiculous, but that doesn't matter. In two days the validity of what i write will not be any question. I am not an important person. Nothing about me is worth a newspaper headline. But I was born in the year 2072. I was born in a place called Corella. It is not here now but it will be built in 2060 in the north east of Antartica. I am not going to tell you about how different the world is where i am from. Because you would not believe me. I will talk about that in three days time, when you will believe me. I do not have an important message for the world. When i was 30 i was without money and working for one of the 4 companies. The company had five years earlier experimented in how to transfer inanimate matter from X to Y in an instant. But the object did not arrive at Y. Smarter people than me in the company spent years trying to understand what happened during this process. They had this huge room full of machinery that could somehow change the nature of the matter on the guantum level. I know you know of quantum, but there is a lower level of reality which will be called guantum. I was chosen as a test subject. I was not a great thinker or high up in the company. I was put in a machine in 2112. I was supposed to find out what happened when put into this machine. And i felt what felt like light dissolve into light, and then i woke up in a field. Two months later and i have integrated myself into this place enough that I am not seen as strange, although i have had to read many newspapers and watch people to understand this culture. I will not write more now. But i will give you some evidence that what i say is true, so that in three days i can have a discussion about the future of the world. I do not have any important warning or message. But i would like to share what i know. The power ball numbers for the USA lottery on 8th September 2010 were 14, 13, 28, 38, 18 with red 3. Even though i am from the future i know this because i wrote down a list of every winning number since it began before i went into the experiment. I had no idea i would travel in time, but i did it as a joke to myself and the company.In three days i will write again.

It makes me smile to think that someone, presumably from Antarctica would keep a note of the US Lottery prediction scores from over 100 years previous on themselves at the moment they stepped into a machine which made things disappear only to find themselves - purely by chance - trapped in that time period with access to these predetermined games of chance.

If only I could get so lucky with all my knowledge of hot chicks!!

So that's what came out of my deciphering a binary introduction this morning and I figured since I only have to wait a few days to see what happens who else would be interested.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Powerball is a multi-state lottery that includes all but 6 states in the US, it is considered to be 'america's lottery'

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join