It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Cythraul,
S & F

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Crap, how did they find that keypad on my back to program me! I thought I had that thing hidden!

yes, i read your whole post and know you were joking, but you bring up something here.

i may be wrong, but just because we can convince ourselves that the means to program ourselves isn't there, does not mean others do not know about it. perhaps the means to temporarily usurp one's own opinions is hidden from us, but this does not mean the means to do so do not exist.

but program them to hate ....

what are the symptoms of hate?
what are the causes of hate?

are the answers to the above questions more universal, or more unique and personal to the individual?

i don't know. but, maybe part of me thinks i do.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Good post but i still believe it is religious problems and seperation which will always cause problems...

Whether we like it or not there are and will be more Mosques being built around the World... i don't think we need this and i'd say most of us don't want it so i don't see how we will become more tolerable when the seperatist agenda is still on the build!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Great post S+F,

I think you are on to something here, i couldnt understand why
the American aswell as Brittish and Australian governments were
after being attacked so quick to firstly defend islam then ever since
in a subtle way promote it. Your theory goes a long way toward
answering that for me.
Your step 1 is the what sticks in my mind,
who is behind it and how are they so successful?
The only one i dissagree on is step 5,
if you need an influential person to explain that
radical islam cannot be trusted then you need to
come out from under your rock!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I have expressed the exact same sentiment in a newspaper commentary section, specifically related to the "ground zero mosque" issue. We are being played like a violin. This is classic divide and conquer tactics. Those with large emotional investments across the divide will have a hard time admitting this to themselves though. I also mentioned the fact that the arab prince funding the ground zero mosque had a large investment in fox news.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Wow, yes ALL muslims teach their kids to handle AKs....

Do you subcribe to 'Gross Generalisations Weekly'?

Have a cookie.

Islam is a peaceful and disiplined religion, the burkas are part of mans many oppressive interpretations of Islam...Its a very spiritual religion - although its currently being used to satisfy mans lust for greed and power and oppression - learn to seperate the two...

The main problem with religion (imho) is the men who abuse it and commit atrosities in the name of it....although thankfully they don't out-weigh the good people of this world - dispite many governments best efforts.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by OptimusPrimate]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Well-written, thought out. S&F

...You describe a pretty standard divide-and-conquer strategy.

So who wants the Christians and Muslims at each others' throats? And both going after the Jews? ...while we're on it btw, can you tell me who financed the Crusades?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
the banning of certain patriotic demonstrations

The EDL "protest" in Bradford wasn't a "patriotic demonstration"

It was a pre-planned deliberately provocative gathering of a group of people intending to cause trouble.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I am not sure I agree that it's paving the way for a One World Government *dum dum dum*
but I do agree there is an attempt to paint Islam as a great devil. I think more or less to replace the great devil "Communism".

The best way to control a group of people is to give them a common enemy and the promise that if they don't stay a part of the group/herd "the enemy" will get you.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Religion has become much maligned, mostly because of the political use that's been made of it. Politics is a much more malignant influence and I find patriotism and nationalism much more pathetic and offensive than religious fervor, just different varieties of the same sort of ignorance in most cases.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amodedoma

Petty distinctions exploited to control. I agree.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

SnF, I agree with most of your points, keep looking and you'll soon realize that race, nationality and religion mean very little and are effectively tools used by the elite in their active and permanent class war against everyone else.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OP I agree with you .

But this has been going on throughout history, specifically America's history..

The most recent Islam.

20+ years back it was the soviet union ( more specifically "the commies"!)(red scares).

I'm also sure the Native Americans also got so much hate from us.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

S+F for you!

Cythraul, thanks a million for your statement on this thread. I did not completely understand the globalists' motivations for importing so many Muslims to Europe and the rest of the Western world. What for? To let them conquer it?

Then this thread hit me. Rather than continue to hate the Islamic religion, it redirected my focus toward the globalist elite, who have been playing Muslim and Patriot like pawns in a strategically engineered chess game, intent on making them destroy each other and prepare for the coming one world order. That is their true agenda!

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire opening post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 9/6/2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
true, I see it finally, but I can see why they want us to hate them because a certain race of beings favors them. But I still have disdain towards their religion. They are nothing but hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
While I can see how one might reach or fall to this conclusion, you must also understand that there is a far greater battle being waged that most don't realize or the media doesn't cover; the power of numbers.

Understand that the first approach to winning a war once an initiative has been reached is to have an army to back your initiative. The larger your army, the higher the probability that you will win the war. How do you build your army? Well now we start to dig into the current problem at hand. While there are all sorts of religious backgrounds on here, the prominent religions of the world are clearly Christianity and Islam. While everyone is so quick to always point the finger at money, religion typically takes the back seat and its truly at the forefront on this topic. Islam and the many sects have begun long ago to spread across the continent just as Christianity has and their approach is the numbers game. The Muslims are reproducing at a much higher rate than the rest of the populace and the numbers are staggering. Within the next 10 years they threaten to control the majority worldwide and when you look at simple things like 8 new mosques being built over the last two years in South Dakota and the fact that there are more mosques in South America than in the middle east, one begins to ask the question, "Do we actually have a real problem here".

I don't call it programming, I call it preparation. I am not programmed, but I know where I stand with the facts readily available to me. While I have been privy to briefs the civilian populace has not, I can see how this might sound, but trust me that these were not meant to be programmed to those sitting in, merely factual and informational.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Step 3: False-flag terrorist attacks to create the beginnings of mistrust.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes a radical fundamentalist extremist muslim is ... a radical fundamentalist extremist muslim. Considering the violence overthere and the number of terrorist attacks pulled off by the many extremists in The Religion of Peace ... I wouldn't be so quick to call extremist Muslim terrorist attacks 'false flags'. It's highly probable they are exactly what they look like.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I am not sure I agree that it's paving the way for a One World Government *dum dum dum*
but I do agree there is an attempt to paint Islam as a great devil. I think more or less to replace the great devil "Communism".

The best way to control a group of people is to give them a common enemy and the promise that if they don't stay a part of the group/herd "the enemy" will get you.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

that sounds nice, but i only have to look at the culture, and societial norms of muslim countries. it is NOT their religion per se, it is the actions and rules that they follow, that come from it. i do not accept that type of culture, or those societial rules and neither should the united states. there are many ways that muslim countries and their culture, still follow barbaric and un-democratic laws and customs, we as americans DO NOT have to tolerate that in our own country...it is up to them to change, not us.
again, it is NOT their religion..it is the actions they take in its belief.

and frankly, there are some christian faiths in this country, that are close to the same type of thinking, and we all should be on guard against them as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clavicula
I have expressed the exact same sentiment in a newspaper commentary section, specifically related to the "ground zero mosque" issue. We are being played like a violin. This is classic divide and conquer tactics. Those with large emotional investments across the divide will have a hard time admitting this to themselves though.

Great point. That's essentially what I was trying to say but missed out. 'Right' and 'left' thought-patterns are predetermined... for most people. It becomes a sort of tribalism. When an issue like Islam comes along, it's difficult for people to see at as being beyond 'left' and 'right'. There's a much, much bigger picture but - like you say - because of emotional investment by both 'tribes' (left and right), the real truth becomes unpalatable. I like to think I'm one of a growing number of Nationalist-minded people who can swallow their pride and see through this.

Originally posted by neformore
The EDL "protest" in Bradford wasn't a "patriotic demonstration"

It was a pre-planned deliberately provocative gathering of a group of people intending to cause trouble.

Ah Nefermore. Even now you can't get beyond the conditioned 'right' and 'left' paradigm. Let's not get into the whole EDL thing (again). All I will say is that the EDL are no more intent on merely causing trouble than the far-left counter-protest groups are. Both (think they) have a cause - whether you agree with one, both or neither. The fact that they believe they have a cause is precisely what TPTB are exploiting. So even if you don't believe there's a heartfelt cause, please consider that the government do. And that's what's important with regards to this discussion.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Interesting Hypothesis...

Just wondering though... Are these guys agents of the NWO? Or could they provide a valid reason why many people in the west fear the intentions of Islam.

Sometimes people make their own bed... These types of attitudes toward the west certainly don't help. Especially when they are living there.

I don't see a NWO plot, but I do see a bunch of crazy people that hate us and our cultures.

Sure... these nutters don't represent moderate muslims but it's not the moderate muslims we need to worry about.

... Just saying.

IRM

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's been known that we've been programmed to hate muslims

You guys ever wonder why the rest of the world hates us?

It's like a teen who thinks he's above everyone but has an inferiority complex and causes him to place the blame on others.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by die_another_day]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join