It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Draconian Menace

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello to all. If you have been following me you should know that Bob Lazar's witnessed testimony is credible even though he is rejeced from Dr. Stephen Greer's UFO Disclosure Act because of what Lazar alleges that a "Deal" was made between secret govt. and ET and that Lazar want's to blame Congress for hiding the truth from the public. Lazar, if you are out there i want you to know i also know and i was there. Not at Area 51 or S4, but i was there and have seen with my own eyes what you have described. But because you took Congress and the govt. to blame we who are of the credible witness program for Dr. Stephen Greer cannot accept your personal allegations you hold against your leaders.

Again, if you have been following my footsteps you will know that there is a alien underground world inside earth. This alien species was first discovered in the 1970's by me who was first assigned to carry on the SERPO Exchange Program. There are nine other worlds of the 4th dimension that is parrallel to time in space; so, time in space is much different than time on earth. There is however a 4th dimension of time and space inside earth where these alien entities have invaded earth and may be responsible for UFO Brazil and UFO laziar attacks on people, humans and mutilations of cattle. These alien entiites are also believed by me due to a secret SERPO agent's descriptions live way underground in a toxic and vol canic environment and seemingly wants to bring desolation upon the earth. (There is a secret MIB/alien "Black War" being fought) This Draconoian Menace is also known to have wiped out entire planets of other worlds such as Syrius B and now earth. The Draconians can shapeshift into other forms of living species and described by Isrealites as "demons" or demonic forms of alien. Let's keep oin mind however this has nothing to do with The Federation of Worlds but that the earth has been invaded by evil.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8443babd4af.gif[/atsimg]

Notice how the last pic above the Draconian Greys have three fingers. This was also confirmed by another remote viewer for UFO files on USOs that he saw a eben form with three fingers.

Video source: www.metacafe.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

I believe you, but I don't understand why would The Draconian Greys want to kill Sirius and Everyone on Earth? Why don't we ever get to hear their side of The Story? Maybe there's a good reason why they wish to end life here, maybe there is something we don't know.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This alien species was first discovered in the 1970's by me who was first assigned to carry on the SERPO Exchange Program. There are nine other worlds of the 4th dimension that is parrallel to time in space; so, time in space is much different than time on earth.

You should have read up on your back story before posting this BS.

SERPO is a known, proven HOAX...Project Serpo Uncovered. Stephen Broadbent from Reality Uncovered explains how they nailed it in a Paracast Interview.

What are you trying to achieve here?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You just want to come in here wihtout any evidence to support or substantiate your claims of SERPO being a hoax. Where is your credible evidence to prove or show show i have lied about my private UFO contactees through military MILABs and other credible witnesses? Show me how i am wrong and show me again your future that is at stake. You just scream and shout all day long for me to go away-- you know this futile resistance will not hold against the truth and i know what the truth is! Yes, a "secret deal" was made but it does not involve the Draconioan shapeshifters who other conspirital theorists say all our chosen Presidents such as Bill and Hillary Clinton are really Draconian MIB shapeshifters misleading thw world. Hey, man, before you start screamining and yelling at me and falsely accusing me of some sort of BS con artist i challenge you this. You will find me in FBI X files where SERPO Exchange Program is extended from. I am also believed by Dr. Stephen Greer and other paranormal psychologists to be credible. Look, i have researched UFOs and aliens my entire life to find those who took me and I do have credibility at your notice: You, however just falsley accuse and [possible easier for you to not believe than tgo believe the truth!

Have you had any private contacts to substantiate your claims of alien hoaxes? I am so sure you do not but just want to be another "Brick in the Wall" to soon crumble and fall at your dismay! In other words, i9 have told you, i have shown you, and i have proved myself, what are you and who makes who? [snip] And i also suppose you believe the 800 page book of lies written by the MOD because you and them are one of the same. You have no credible evidence to show anything i have verified is a hoax!

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why is this in the "Politics" forum?
Shouldn't it be in the UFO forum?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Is there any conclusive evidence that all Draconians are cruel, ruthless, emotionless beings?

I mean, we don't even know the backstory of why they vaporized so many worlds (assuming the assertation has any merit to begin with...)

Mehtinks the Dracos get a bad rap sometimes for no reason...or, because there is another species out there trying to point fingers as a distraction.

I still say judge on an individual case basis - stereotypes and overgeneralizations do nothing but make wars and foster negative sentiments upon entire populations.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Well, let me explain some things about ET and conspiritist politics. Have you heard of David Icke? The CIA, NSA, and military joint chiefs of staff despise him for his unwise conspirital claims of alien shapeshifting MIB monsters belonging to the Whitehouse and idiots like these people like to grapple ET suspisions into political forums to try and show how they are corrupt and secretly connected. So, if you want to believe David Icke be my guest, but don't bring me. I intentionally put this in the Grey area but it does go along and fit well with alien conspiratists claims such as people like Bob Lazar and David Icke. Look into your past and discover your future now. Ancient alien civilizations existed on earth way before America and the Whitehouse. Because of the evidences found in ancient civilations on UFOs and extraterrestrials it would be wise to fit together like pieces of a puzzle and dismiss Congress from any secret "Deals" that were made between Illuminatis and shapeshifting Reptilian aliens located at Dulce. That is utter nonsense and contradicts the ancient past. But ;my hat's off to the admins who moved this into political discussion forum because if the misinformation involving ET and politics

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
No, you get out and get off my thread if all you can do is bring to the table false neglegence and by conforming yourself to be misdirected inside your little box. You get the hell out of here Mr. whatever you are because i am not playing childish games with you now. It is people like you who commit mass suicide and arbitrarily endorse the ways of evil. If that is all you about go to David Icke or something but excuse me while I kiss the Sun.

More... "Brazil in 1977. A huge amount of different UFOs were flying around over the village for many weeks, and they were shooting people with light beams, leaving burnt marks. More than 80 people were physically attacked, and in total there were 3000 witnesses to the incident"

Source: www.alienmania.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Is there any conclusive evidence that all Draconians are cruel, ruthless, emotionless beings?

Yes sir there most certainly is. Let me begin with a short story that got web exposed by four Mexican farmers walking out one day on their large ranch they discovered a type of alien standing in shade under a tree. The farmers got curious as to who the strange being might be so they went to approachand question it on why it was on their property. As the four ranchers got closer they noticed more of them, when they got about 6ft. from them the aliens showed their Draconian fangs for teeth sometimes located on mutilated cattle. The Mexicans instantly realized this ET on their land meant harm so they pulled out their machettes and dismembered the aliens. Almost instaneously the farmers ran back to get cameras and pictures that showed the mutilated bodies of these Draconian and a couple showed the heads displaying razor sharp teeth for cutting and eating meat which is the same violent description given to me through SERPO contacts. But, before 24 hours strangely again US military was callede to the scene where they instantly took down the web showing the proof these farmers had a real alien contact that was a known threat. Sound like Roswell yet? I also know about Russia and their little UFO captivity secret which resulted in a underground nuclear explosion when enginneers tried tampering and breaking into the UFO while it contained a alien pilot who self destructed the UFO at the time the engineers were tapping into the craft. Now Russia was warned by the CIA not to be playing with this but they did not listen which resulted in over 70 deaths.

But, back to the Mexican farmers who killed the draconian greys, i will never forget the pics and what i have known and seen, there at the Mexican ranch was no UFO as if the aliens had been abandoned or purposely left there. Then I went back into a investigation astralprojected to Mexico inside a deep hollowed volcanoe pit where evidence of some mass murders had been committed and found the volcanic chamber is innerlinked deep into the ocean floor where the DRaconian base is located.

Again, in Mexico another farmjer witnessed his cow being picked up in thin air s if someone invisible was carrying it off under a shady tree, the Mexican farmer fired a warning shot with a shotgun and the aliens let the cow go and fled. Again, no UFO had been sighted proving there is a alien presence on earth that is evil!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Still, that remains an isolated case with only a couple representatives of the entire Draconian race.

I guess I'm a bit skeptical until we have confirmation of the entire social strata of their society.

I'd absolutely love to see those anthropolgical/sociological documents (should it exist somewhere out there...)

Jerks come in all forms, but that doesn't mean everyone in that form is a jerk.

I've seen a few shapeshifters in my day, and while it can be somewhat of a startling experience at first, overall I'd say it's just culture shock.

In regards to Icke's theories, I daresay there is probably a greater likelihood that troublemakers like the ones described in you post above are just undisciplined rogue members of the warrior caste.

But then again, that's just my personal theory.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thank you admins for moving this into political discussion forum. As you know there is a wide range of mass media who want to create disinformation about UFOs screening out govt./military connections and politics which raise the public eye to more skeptisism. This technique smoke screens the UFO community and aludes away from the truth i am to "free the children"

As you also may be aware, there are existing conspiratist claims of David Icke who say Hillary Clinton and George Bush are involved with the NWO and secret alien underground ties and who also claims Hillary Clinton and George Bush to be Draconian alien shaopeshifters. This is the disinfo alluding you and i have told the truth according to what I know.

Now let's move back to the NWO (New World Order) alliance and this alien interview released byh the FBI in late 1989 because Russia was accussing the USA CIA of alien embezzlements and claimed they had captured alien UFOs with USA markings on them. Russian Intellgence threatened they would tell the American public abput their involvements so in turn and out of desperation and fear the FBI went ahead and released this alien video. This is the captured alien grey who is my relative and who innitiated the NWO in exchange for World peace.

Meet my maker:

Video source:
www.youtube.com...

Now then, the FBI and NSA wanted the public's attention and view they were not afraid of Russia to expose the media and wanted to know the public's response. That response again would be negative and American media and eyes did not want to see or believe. So, this actual footage of captured alien greys was thought to be another hoax when it is NOT! You should prepare yourselves for the final frontiers of deep space travel and for the children of our future to be freed. I support the NWO, it has alien connections and ties in hope the world could come to peace. But, no, just like the Pharasees and Jesus, you say the Draconians are not real and Jesus was the devil. It is not the truth. It is time for you all to begin a final journey with us to the end of the age of enlightenments of the 3rd Sun

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Still, that remains an isolated case with only a couple representatives of the entire Draconian race.

RE: General Eyes: i did not know you were a moderator here so congradultions that you have made it this far with me. I respect your skeptical view but eye(I) would shy away from David Icke and Bob Lazar and go with Dr. Stphen Greer's UFO Campaign Network who has accredited me my own personal claims that involve aloien abductions or possibly MILABs, keep in mind that MILABs was a coassignment through an agreement with personnel in the military and i signed in for it to under go top secret experiemnts. To be part of this SERPO or MILABs, youy have to sign your name on an agreement sheet of priavte contract and i still remain under oath not gto release any info that would threaten kmy nation or military. I am one under oath of a sworn secrecy, but in 1996 i had another visitation from the Federation okf Worlds who took me far intio the future and brought me back on one final mission to "free the children" of earth. You will be revisited again by firendly ETs and i despise people who demonize all ETs. Look at what I know and am telling you, through a credible FBI sopurce from inside the military and/or MILABs i was signed into, by the age of seven thje M-12 selected me to be part of SERPO. And i know, just like the ET interview video, even though seeing eyes can see and you can see for yourselve's still man wants to retain his stubborness and be skeptical/. What i am getting at is that there are two types of worlds or veils which hold mystery to alien ebens and UFOs. One type is from earth, and the other type is from deep space. The ones from deep space have smooth edges on them such as flying saucers or discs. The other type from the earth's veil has rough edges on them such as the flying V, space rockets, and TR-3. And if you would compare the alien grey in the video with the opening of the Reptoids and Draconians you would see a difference in the alien races because they are from two different worlds who are at war with each other. "And there was a war in heaven..." (Revelation the Bible) the ones from earth are evil and the ones from space are of God. There is also angelic time travel mentioned in the Bible.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Celestian Falcon]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
to Majestic Eyes Only:

Remember the vision of Ezekial of a wheel within a wheel explaining orbital axis and antigravity waves i tried to resolve for you. It still seems as though the weight of skeptasism is against all odds against me and my quest for a race against time. Let it be known the Doomsday Paradigm Clock is still on a final countdown phase to the year of 2012 in which ushsers in the 3rd and final Antichrist. I am alslo a biblical scholar and ET also has a religion that is similar to the Japanese culture of religion of the Hindu that is cross linked to Israelite and Judaic Christianism contended to most resourcefully Proverbs of the Bible match exactly to the Hindu religion. But ET's religion is universal and religions of earth are the isolations. For example, how do we, you or I know that the God of the Bible and God of the Hindu are not the same? Well i researched it and fopund they are the same God with the same teachings for man just in another language or tribe. ET's universal language is based on Ancient Sumerian.

Listen to what i am saying here, Satan wants to trick us into lies and war by dividing us into factions of war and different religions. It cannot go on this way and I am convinced the tribes of Israel will be returned, the lost tribes of the Bible will bring a Rapture event and the true Warrior-Messiah will return to defeat the 3rd Antichrist for the final time of the final ascension. 2012 meets to this final 5th ascension perfectly! At the same time the Catholic Church has hired their own private Ufologists to find any more relationships of Alien ETs and the Bible meaning that the Pope and Catholic no longer demonizes ET's existance or denies it but has opened up to it to find more truth. Does this mean more UFO consiracies will deny the final Pope and is him as the Antichrist? Yes, and he will be driven into isolation when the 3rd final Antichrist rises to power. "And i saw a pale white horse whose name was pestilence and the rider's name is death." The Bible. Now that does not sound like any Pope to me does it you?

And back to demonology and aliens presence on earth. Remember the Nephilim who were alien invaders of the Bible? There is much more disinfo concerning this so i will shorten up to enlighten you now: The alien eben greys told me "it is not Planet X whose planetary system is made up of comets and a dying red star the ancients called "Death Star"; "it is not this planet system to be concerned with..." ruling out any existances of Nephilim or Niburu on Planet X because it is not made of a living planet UFO believers like to think they will be saved by, not at all, more so they will be killed by it as the ancient civilizations of earth were. So my final conclusion is exactly what the aliens told me and is a word of hope and peace for earth: "Even though there seems to be little time left, there is hope for man to come forth; as long as there remains time to be saved there is much hope for man and earth." You see, ET cannot help a world turned to darkened evil because it opposes it so if man is to choose this course he will be judged by God in the end for the destruction he hyas caused. But, the aliens have faith in man that there is little time but still much hope. So, please spare me and let's not demonize Hindus or the Pope eh?

There are yet still more stories of the same underground demon aliens that have been sighted invading North American homes that may go back to crop circles, and witches of the 1800s

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm not normally one to say something like this to someone enthusiastic about an alternative idea, but this one sounds way too far fetched, and the fact that you say you were personally involved makes it less believable... Also the alien video you posted... are you serious, even the other older alien video looked more real and believable than that. Were that video real and on YouTube, it would have been seen by almost anyone with access to the internet, it would be huge...

[edit on 9/5/2010 by BigOrange]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Is it possible that the particulars in that report are just of the original ancient purebreds?

From what I understand of the last couple generations of terrestrial reptilians, they've mellowed out considerably from the base stock - comparatively speaking.

I will confirm that poking any Draco is ill-advised...they can have notorious temper streaks. As for an offworld purebred, wow. That's a terrifying thought, really - especially if he's in a bad mood.

I do agree in some respects of the "War in Heaven" premise - I won't deny that...I don't focus too much on that aspect anymore because I transcended it a while back, and would rather not wade through it again.

I hear what you're saying, and I agree it is part of the process - realizing the spiritual element, and guarding against it.

Thanks for letting me sit in.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hello to the OP, I am in your corner on the Deep Underground Military Bases and Reptilian Overlords, and the invaders from the Draco System. I too had secondary confirmation on SERPO, and know it really happened. People have died over this cover-up and corruption in high government circles. There is a contingency plan, Project Excalibur...
EXCALIBUR------

ESTABLISHED TO DEVELOP A WEAPON WHICH WOULD DESTROY THE ALIEN UNDERGROUND BASE (S) AND ANY FUTURE UNDERGROUND BASES WHICH THE ALIENS MIGHT CONSTRUCT. IT IS TO BE A MISSILE CAPABLE OF PENETRATING 1000 METERS OF TUFA/HARD PACKED SOIL SUCH AS THAT FOUND IN NEW MEXICO WITH NO OPERATIONAL DAMAGE. MISSILE APPOGEE NOT TO EXCEED 30,000 FEET AGL IMPACT MUST NOT DEVIATE IN EXCESS OF 50 METERS FROM DESIGNATED TARGET. DEVICE WILL CARRY A 1 MEGATON NUCLEAR WARHEAD. THIS PROJECT IS ONGOING AT WX DIVISION, LANL, LOS ALAMOS, NEW MEXICO, AND IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT.
The government was warned way back in 1953 by an human-looking group of aliens from the Pleiadies Star System not to have anything to do with these grey aliens, and to lead the world in dismantling, and destroying all nuclear weapons, in return for help with our spiritual development, and it was ignored. We are on a roller coaster ride, people,and you can't get off. MJ12 and these Greys have re-written history, murdered people,lied stolen,
released drugs,bio-weapons, AIDS,and who knows what else on us. It's time to wake up, America.

[Mod Edit - removed *** repair page format]

[edit on 5/9/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This thread is like a big, giant melting pot of insanity.

The OP has managed to merge every UFO, deep earth, ancient astronaut, NWO conspiracy out there, along with cameo's from satan, nephilim, and so many other things.

Its the ramblings of a mad man,

I'm sorry, but if you cannot recognize that,

I suppose you now know your place in the world as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Is it possible that the particulars in that report are just of the original ancient purebreds?

From what I understand of the last couple generations of terrestrial reptilians, they've mellowed out considerably from the base stock - comparatively speaking.

I will confirm that poking any Draco is ill-advised...they can have notorious temper streaks. As for an offworld purebred, wow. That's a terrifying thought, really - especially if he's in a bad mood.

Who are or were the purebreds and who made who and what are the stakes at risk during the prurification period of man's return of the 5th final ascension? beyond the paramounts or scopes of any pureten are another ancient cultures of the Nomadic Tribes or species of man that can be attributed to the Kingdom of the Heavens such as a evolved planet by mist in the Garden of Eden containing a River or Water that carries God's Seven Spirits of the 3rd Trinity of the Holy Spirit or "The Spirit of God" According to ancient texts there were 13 Tribes or civilizations in the Bible; the 13th Tribe stands for the American Kingdom of the 13 Colonies or colonization of man. Some like to ascertain America for the prophesied kingdom and the New Jeruselum in Revelation after God's final wrath over evil and earth. But, now ye who cometh like the lightening rod-staff of The Spirit now come the one to become; it is i who is he who is that whi mch is to become and is I who am chosen of the Enlightened to become. I am the future and your world to me is like dwelling in ancient past. Only to try to tell you and warn you as you have been instructed by your God. "And i saw a star fall from heaven to earth..." and, "the star's name is Woodworm...." Revelation. Soon all eyes to see and no time for miserable spare! We won't be trashed or overcome by the Kryon Death Star and soon all will know of us who have come chosen to be the One. Nothing personal about it to me really, i am alien hybrid and have alien blood. I do not conform well to evil blindness or to self pity for the earth. For my eyes have seen the New Kingdom to come and is you who have become the Chosen of us to the Enlightened Ones and man will become won/one as won and one mean the same in the Angelic or Ancient Sumerian World in which the first known language of man match perfectly to Angelic writing and the angelic language that is universal to God. You are who you shall become does not mean there is only one outcome by any agreements to inception or devious patterns that undermine man's destiny. You listen to psychics who do not believe in evil spirits or portals. You listen all day long to the awefull, and dreadfully pitiful outcomes to excuse yourselves at your own faults for not listening to us. So i would say unto you now, try not to take me for granted or to your own personal views of concerns. All i am chosen to do is be the one i say am the one chosen to become and i exist from another world backed by the Heavens! You are the past and i am the future.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ok, you all want to hear the funniest story of all? I am man and i am archangel . I ascend from the Heavens and come like a star for Jupiter and am in the midst of the vapors of clouds. I also have a personal issue to your own faults by your own deceptions which create me in the opposition to any obstructions you self create. I will not and do not pity for you. I am the One chosen to become and the "Children" or "God's children are marked and sealed for the final judgments and wrath." Soon, all eyes to see and with great events of earth to challenge man to his final outcome, i am the One and by me you will also know i am of "The truth and the way" i am who i say and am also the one prophesied to become. Is not i who come to take; but is i who has become. I am your future and there is hope and you will never convince me now because i walk with the angels in the clouds.

Luke Skywalker and his band Dancing clouds..... May the force of my enlightenment be with you. The end of the world for man in his final ascension is here and is io who am instructed to sing all day long, allah, allah, alohal, to the witche's hallow to the cursed grounds beneath the gallows now hang a witche's curse for her evil kicks and evil witchy pranks.... You are the accursed at the stakes and you should all be ashamed now....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join