It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

necromonican occult majik explained,dont miss it!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Hey Seesar ,thanks dude.The last thing id want is people thinking im thread stalking an trying to get in peoples minds, i say that was a trip my friend seeing all that on line,interesting bloke for a FBI x files profiler

Yeah i have to say thanks for all the advice and concern,im going to stay away.I wouldnt know what i was doing in any form of majik, it fascinating that you can use your brain to manipulate things around you.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hey Josh ,hows it going mate,thanks for all the great help and for making me understand a lot better ,i will check out pop majik aswell ,its amazing how things can be manipulated through the mind.Its very new to me,i hadnt got a clue untill you guys filled me in.I find the story about your friend who practices her Odinist culture very heart warming,because i beliveve you should be aloud to whorship what ever you like and my friend is from Norway so ill get her to fill me in later,great stuff

Vikings were bad ass!! I live beside the national heritage park in Ireland and they still have Viking boats to this day from god knows how many years gone,incredible architects my friend!! I had to say architects becaue boat builders does not do them justice from that age

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Hey Guys here is what
Peter Levenda thinks

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by dontreally

I keep goddess?

Uh, No, I don't.

No holy books with Gods OR Goddesses locked away in them.

Sorry. You assume much about things you do not know.

I assumed you knew a thing or two about esoteric philosophy.

I guess your interest is soley in 'magick'.

The manner of your worship is how one can determine whether its in the mode of 'god' or 'godess'. You dont literally have to be involved in worship of particular powers with female or male names. If you worship 'nature', thats feminine worship. Youve considered nature as the source as opposed to the creator of nature. If you have a relative morality, that again is a symptom of goddess worship - which is about the freedom of the female from the 'opression' of the judgemental male function. Hence Gaia gave birth without the aid of Uranus in Greek Mythology. The whole concept of the 'virgin' birth, whether in christianity (which is actually pagan) or in its predecesors, is about the purity of the femine function - which in itself implies moral relativism. The 'creator' doesnt exist, or moreso, his role was solely in creating the universe...But was 'castrated' as Cronus castrated Uranus at the behest of Gaia with the APPEARANCE and manifestation of physical existence; the creator therefore became irrelevant, and so was 'castrated'.by his own child, cronus (time - hence 'chronology'). In other words, when Gaia (material reality - mater = latin for mother, hanece 'material') layed with her son Uranus (In Greek pagan though the female is regarded as the prime creator) who is cognate with what some would regard as the Jewish G-d, she gave birth to cronus - time. The appearance of time, considered a 'titan'(negative force) resulted in the castration of the creator G-d. "time" became the all powerful god (before he was killed by his 3 sons - the greek trinity, Zeus, Hades and poseidon). This is actually rooted in the Torah this pagan greek belief. When the Torah was translated into Greek, the Jewish sages made a special effort to translate 'bere#' - in the beginning, as 'when G-d created the earth' lest the Greek pagans would interpret the 1st line as time begetting g-d, which in fact they did end up doing. Cronus gave birth to 'zeus', who is the sky god, from the proto indo european 'dyeus', from where we get the latin 'deus'(god). Indeed, after the romans destroyed the 2nd temple they built upon its ruins a temple to Jupiter (the roman zeus - iuu-pitar, 'father god') ...this idea from the Theogony of Hesiod, the most ancient of greek myths, was taken from the babylonians - and so is a relatively universal pagan concept

edit on 12-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Dontreally once again my friend your knowledge is supreme.I remember listening to the Egyptian trinity.I loved the story and found it fascinating.I see the same sort of story repeated in many time frames and many beliefs systems.In your opinion would these all be the one story just told in different eras,would this be a correct asumption?
The trinity shows up every where,the castration too and the virgin birth.
in your opinion are all these plagiarized from each others?
thanks for your help!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Originally posted by johnny c

thanks for the reply,so in your opinion is majik real?

Watch criss angel and tell me it isnt.

I'll be first to say I haven't understood everything in this thread ...

But Criss Angel is a TV magician. There is nothing magical about him as far as I know. He is no more magical than the show 'Scare Tactics'.

Why would you believe anything this man does? He's no more impressive than Darren Brown, or Penn and Teller. Only those folks don't pretend to be magical.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Thanks for the reply buddy
,dont really knows a lot of stuff in my opinion,i have never seen Chris Angel but i feel dodgy about any stage majik,ill check Chris out and post

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Dontreally once again my friend your knowledge is supreme.I remember listening to the Egyptian trinity.I loved the story and found it fascinating.I see the same sort of story repeated in many time frames and many beliefs systems.In your opinion would these all be the one story just told in different eras,would this be a correct asumption?
The trinity shows up every where,the castration too and the virgin birth.
in your opinion are all these plagiarized from each others?
thanks for your help!!!

Theyre not all exactly the same. For instance, i can base my own ideas on someone elses, but that doesnt mean i did it word for word or stayed true to the source. Greek Myth is based primarely on Babylonian myth, with some Egyptian and Indo-european influence.... The myth itself is a personification of a spiritual ideology, so, with every people the myth does undergo some personal modification.

As for the trinity, you have it in the India with the brahma, Vishnu, Shiva trinity, called the trimurti. In Mesopotamia at various epochs, you had Anu, Enlil and ki, which corresponds pretty well with the later christian Father, son and holy spirit. But, the triads in each culture arent exactly the same, there are many differences, but, the underlying similarity of the concept, namely the idea of a creator, sustainer and destroyer, or the unconscious (mother), conscious (father) and the self (the son), or as good, evil and harmony, the trinity can appear in many ways and so has multiple as opposed to a strict single interpretation..

The only religious tradition on earth that shares none of these themes and is radically different, is the Hebrew Torah, and the Jewish tradition. There is no such idea of intermingling good and evil, and so transcending teh entire framework of their existence. In Judaism, mankind was created to transform the world, which mircocosmically means to transform our own inherent animalistic nature. This is what Cains sacrifice to G-d symbolized, its why he was banished from G-ds presence and if you study cains lineage it describes a spiritual 'theogony' in the development of the other side, as opposed to Shet (seth) onwards..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

thanks for the reply,so in your opinion is majik real?

Watch criss angel and tell me it isnt.

I'll be first to say I haven't understood everything in this thread ...

But Criss Angel is a TV magician. There is nothing magical about him as far as I know. He is no more magical than the show 'Scare Tactics'.

Why would you believe anything this man does? He's no more impressive than Darren Brown, or Penn and Teller. Only those folks don't pretend to be magical.

Because there is such a thing as manipulation of spiritual forces. I know most people probably consider Criss angel as a massive gimmick; asnd you now what, he has totally contributed to creating that image. Apart of his 'genius' is doing some tricks with simple skill, and slight of hand, and doing many more with the assistance of spiritual forces. He also insists often that he doesnt use magick, and even shows how some of his tricks (the very stupid ones) are done. But levitating 150 in the air, than vanishing, vanishing a group of 100 people, and other completely out of this world tricks, can be easily done through understanding and manipulating occult mechanics. Only difference with him, is that hes made it very profitable with the help of producers, Las Vegas and the entire establishment..

I could go into the various details of how hes always wearing a sigal and how Las Vegas and the desert atmosphere lends to the efficacy in manipulating demonic occult powers, but this requires a much deeper understanding of reality in general, which, i can already see you do not have.

If others here understand what im talking about they can vouche what im saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thank you very much once again my friend,thanks for spending so much time teaching me

Its a very interesting subject,all the religions you talk about and you have inspired me to read into the lot.Is there any good books you could recommend to me?
Thank you for so much effort.

Anu, Enlil and ki
I hear a lot of new agers talk about these three as if they were alien gods,is there any truth to this in your opinion? sorry for being so simplistic with my questions,i only have the knowledge you have shared
thanks buddy

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thank you very much once again my friend,thanks for spending so much time teaching me

Its a very interesting subject,all the religions you talk about and you have inspired me to read into the lot.Is there any good books you could recommend to me?
Thank you for so much effort.

Anu, Enlil and ki
I hear a lot of new agers talk about these three as if they were alien gods,is there any truth to this in your opinion? sorry for being so simplistic with my questions,i only have the knowledge you have shared
thanks buddy

No truth to that. Its idiotic form of thought control. Instead of educating themselves in the real nature of mythology, they think its about humanoid beings from outer space making contact with primitive humans who than begin worshipping them. Its all propaganda. No different than how teh elites and nobles of the past made the commoners believe zeus, aprodite etc were real anthroporphic powers which controlled the world. Or how christians were indoctrinated into wha most christians believe today, that jesus was a single man who god incarnated into and will return again; not getting that the language was entirely allegorical and ideological/spiritual instead of literal, which is what most religious people believe today.

Its all propaganda, mind control. The Jewish philosopher maimonides in the 1200s comments that sorcery was about the manipulation of knowledge. If you allow others to feed you information without you scrutizining it with your powers of analysis, your subject to believing their reality, the knowldge theyve fed you, and that puts you entriely under their power. They therefore have you arrested in their own little world which they created for you. This is why the internet is so full of false information. to mislead people, to control them, to make it incredibly difficult for them to discover the exact truth of whats going on.

There is no relationship between aliens and myth. Myth speaks 'archetypally. Before i even bother explaining this subject theres a lot you should read up on..

Read CG Jung. pick up his 'collected writings'. Also read erich neumans 'the history and origin of consciousness', part two of it is available online, Joseph campbells 'the hero with a thousand faces' (you can Jung and this book at your local library). Read manly p halls secret teachings of all ages.

Alot of what i know about pagan mythology ive been personally instructed in by a mentor of mine.

The mind is a REAL thing. The mind isnt anywhere physical, but is a reality that is grafted onto the physical. This physical world is the manifestation of a spiritual reality. Ever object we see has a 'name', which esotrically means it has a quality, a spiritual reality which gives rise to its existence. This is what the axiom of 'as above, so below' is all about. This is how the theory of magick works.

edit on 12-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I had a book from a friend which described alot of this so found these videos very interesting. It also had a lot of information regarding solomons keys, or the keys of solomon (sorry it has been a while since i read said book). I found this all very interesting but not something i would do, as in summoning a demon. The risks seem a bit to great, but not to mention the mental health risks. Imagine coming face to face with something that had the head of a lion, tail was a snake and it could talk? Yeah, probably end up in an insane assylum. There was one ritual, i cannot remember the exact detail and no longer have the book, but it was a spell to become invisible. You needed the head of a dead person, and 7 beans. You placed the beans in each eye, ear, nostril and mouth, then for seven days watered the head with brandy. On the seventh day a spirit came and asked what you were doing and you told him you were watering your plant, so he would ask if he could do it and you refused, until he did something, making you able to turn invisible. That one really freaked me out, i mean, where you going to get the head of a dead person, unless you dig up a grave?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I could go into the various details of how hes always wearing a sigal and how Las Vegas and the desert atmosphere lends to the efficacy in manipulating demonic occult powers, but this requires a much deeper understanding of reality in general, which, i can already see you do not have.

That's a very arrogant thing to come out with I believe. I think my interpretation of reality is just as valid as yours.

And to say that vanishing 100 people or levitating 150 feet in the air is an easy feat really doesn't sit well with me, or with some of the content in this thread. If it was easy ... wouldn't there be more of them doing it? Why would Angel be the predominant example for this? Are there other examples? For example David Copperfield? Why would Angel keep it a secret?

There would be so many more examples of this if it was easy, and would be a simple thing to verify. I think we would be hard pressed to find a trick that Angel has performed that couldn't be done through normal physical means.

Unless you personally know Angel, I don't know how we could confirm this claim?

edit on 12-9-2010 by Pinke because: Question

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I will read up on a lot of them,thanks very much! ,i have manly p halls Secert Teaching of all Ages on the family book self,never bothered look till now, I agree the Alien thing is propaganda for their new religion,its crazy how much stuff is pushed for this reason.
I was watching a video the othe day and they said Zionists believe that some sort of gods are going to decend to mount Sion[would that be the place in Israel?] Is there any belief about this or is this more of the same?
thanks for everything

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Hey thedarktower thanks for the reply,that is off the wall mate,they are some crazy rituals right there.
,Its mad what some of these books have for people to do,dude thanks for the story.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Thanks for the reply,everybodies ideas are wanted mate,I heard a preist say it was majik that parted the red sea and made lots of bread out of one loaf,i dont know myself,but i believe occult power and the mind can do crazy stuff,ever see chi
dont really might have a point
nice one

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

That's a very arrogant thing to come out with I believe. I think my interpretation of reality is just as valid as yours.

And to say that vanishing 100 people or levitating 150 feet in the air is an easy feat really doesn't sit well with me, or with some of the content in this thread. If it was easy ... wouldn't there be more of them doing it? Why would Angel be the predominant example for this? Are there other examples? For example David Copperfield? Why would Angel keep it a secret?

There would be so many more examples of this if it was easy, and would be a simple thing to verify. I think we would be hard pressed to find a trick that Angel has performed that couldn't be done through normal physical means.

Unless you personally know Angel, I don't know how we could confirm this claim?

edit on 12-9-2010 by Pinke because: Question

Hes mentioned in earlier shows that hes always studied 'mysticism'.

Also the idea that 'my interpretation of reality is just as valid as yours' is completely incorrect, and a sypmtom of todays rampant moral relativism. I could easily say that a Grashopper is a hippopotomous, but we know its not. Objectively, a grasshopper is a little insect whereas a hippo is a massive mammal that lives in lakes and rivers. This showes that moral relativism is a crock, as its name suggests.

We live in a world where information is in the hands of 6 major corporations. Most of what we see is filtered and constructed to create a certain perception of reality. Reality as were taught by the media, by social darwinism and malthusian theory is a compelte fraud, construct and sham in order to manipulate and exploit us.. This is the unfortunate truth.

Conversely, when one has studied mysticism, one begins to understand the essential psychic makeup of reality. Theres an interelationship between the mind and the physical. Anyone can know, intuitively, and logically, that the mind can not be found anywhere physically. I cant locate the number 7 anywhere on earth, in my brain, etc. They are two fundamentally different dimensions of reality. This is so blatantly true, obvious and intuitively known that it just shows how controlled people are by the opinions of others that they cant stand up and say no, that doesnt make sense.. People dont do this because people are indoctrinated at a young age buy the school systems, dumbed down by a culture of cliche and slogans, which in effect narrow thought and limit mans language ie; ability to express himself to only the sensate and not the philosophical, psychological. People have been very very dumbed down, and this is why criss angel can make himself into a god worshipped by millions while tricking his naive fans that hes an ordinary guy with a great stage crew. Hes actually mocking his fans when he says this. What does he care if people know? The more ignorant they are the more money he can make off them.

Read cornelius Agrippas "the philosophy of natural magic" or CG Jungs essay 'synchronicity - an acausal connective principal'. Or the psychological principle of Participation mystique (which truly blurs the line between physical/psychic). This is an already documented and scientifically verified truth. What is 'science'? Any principle that can be shown to be true through the scientific method ie; trial and error. If anything shows itself to act according to any principle, ie; i perform an experiment and i get the same result over and over again, or atleast a majority of the time; theres a scientific principle at work. This what magick and the 'theory' of archetypes is based on. This is why the mind, the consciousness of the subject has to be complete en rapport with the 'magick' he intends to effect. this is why skepticism actually opposess the efficacy of magick. Its a basic psychological/spiritual principal.... Works into the hands of the sorcerors who control us, doesnt it?

My understanding of reality is the correct one. You, having not knownany better can now educate yourself in this area and than based on what yuove learned can form an educated opinion about criss angel.

I personally think many magicians utilize occult forces. Criss Angels use of it though has been the most elaborate and overt. I dont recall David Copperfield ever floating 150 feet in the air and disappearing.

Also, when you place people in trance they lose conscious control of their bodies. In that state theyre susceptible to unconscious forces, which means hypothetically, if you were to get a crowd of people into a trance state, you could have a spiritual/archetypal intelligence present which could than manipulate the normal operation of their physical reality. This just simply means that the archetype enters their physical constitution and affects whatever change is in its power to effect. If it can manipulate space, it'll cause him to be 'teleported' or levitate; it in other words can alter any reality which its responsible for (this is what the concept of an' angel' is about. Its simply the archetypal intelligence responsible for any given phenomena -whether that be physical, or psychic) . In such a state the individual has no awareness of this because he was unconscious. So when he awakens in a different place, hes mystified, completely. His mind was completely turned off, because he was obvuiously very eager to be apart of an experiment. in such a state the person becomes possessed by the archetype, and presto. 'magick'

Seems invasive no?? I personally would never want my body to be used as a puppet for an archetypal intelligence to play with. Its offensive. My body is mine. The archetypal intelligence to begin with doesnt want to do it. human beings persuade them; but the terms of the agreement usually imply some transference of energy or power. If criss angel is so succesful, it has to do with the law of Energy. The transference of energy from one state to another. The more human beings that watch his show, which give him his ATTENTION PRAISE AND EXCITEMENT, all emotive, quantitative energetic responses, the more 'energy' the respective powers Criss Angel is attached to recieve. So criss angel makes a bloody fortune off this. And the spirits recieve the energy recieved from the fanbase/audience. This is literally how these things work.

As for Criss angel the person, he puts his money to tremendously good and magnanimous use. Mansions, cars, jets, other gross ostenatious expenses. I dont like Criss angel, but i would bet all the money i have to my name that he definitely utilizes the occult in his 'art' of magic.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I will read up on a lot of them,thanks very much! ,i have manly p halls Secert Teaching of all Ages on the family book self,never bothered look till now, I agree the Alien thing is propaganda for their new religion,its crazy how much stuff is pushed for this reason.
I was watching a video the othe day and they said Zionists believe that some sort of gods are going to decend to mount Sion[would that be the place in Israel?] Is there any belief about this or is this more of the same?
thanks for everything

no no....i dont worry about those things. I just concentrate on whats imminent and relevant. Which si serving G-d in simplicity, with logic and understanding, and to be as good a person as i can be.

The temple institute in Jerusalem has already built many of the items to be used in the future Temple in Jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The Necronomicon is a fictitious book created by H.P. Lovecraft for his Cthulhu mythos. Any copy you find has been created by one of Lovecraft's followers.

This is pretty much all that you need to know. Lovecraft was an absolute genius, and the fact that people believe in a fictional book that he created in his wonderful tales of cyclopean horrors is amazing, to be honest. It's all there in black and white, and no such book was ever mentioned before his ghastly (I say this lovingly) tales.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

The Necronomicon is a fictitious book created by H.P. Lovecraft for his Cthulhu mythos. Any copy you find has been created by one of Lovecraft's followers.

This is pretty much all that you need to know. Lovecraft was an absolute genius, and the fact that people believe in a fictional book that he created in his wonderful tales of cyclopean horrors is amazing, to be honest. It's all there in black and white, and no such book was ever mentioned before his ghastly (I say this lovingly) tales.

So im guessing this yog sohoth is what kabbalah calls tohu - chaos......

What an idioticly stupid and self eliminating (in the most literal and horrible of senses) ideology. You luciferians who love evil are skipping in a cheerful manner all the way to 'ceasingtoexistville'...

Your nightmare is just that - a dream. Its not real. People like you wont exist in this world 100 years from now - thank heavens.

also, hp lovecraft, byron, shelly, blake, bacon, Goethe, etc etc can all go to hell

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join