It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unconscionable ....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OK...after months..no years of having to be reminded if this this day over and over, having BEEN there and seeing the carnage first-hand...I've resigned myself to writing this post.

I'm on this 'site' quite often and normally don't put much more than a casual grin into any of the usually far-fetched, reaching, preposterous hyperbole i read within these pages.

But quite frankly I've HAD it with the theorists that go ON and ON about conspiracy this and conspiracy that whilst the real danger lurks globally....I for the life of me do not understand how we can NOT see what happened is all that happened? Why do some insist on pointing the blame internally when we have reels upon reels of video of be-headings, verbal proof of nations hating the west, documented accounts of torture, raping, murder and genocidal behavior within these countries...yet, my 'fellow Americans", ya the ones that will try to convince the casual reader that 'they' are the 'real Americans' looking to uncover some nebulous 'truth' about the evils of big government and how that same government is very very busy plotting your next death and/or exciting new political conspiracy, try REAL hard to bash into the heads of level headed thinkers that they are 'wrong' or are 'disinfo agents", that's the best one right there...no such thing freaking exists! Like there is a job detail that actually permits people to be paid to go on sites like this one just to argue a different point of view (trust me this site would be categorized as ENTERTAINMENT for chissake, don't go getting all full of yourselves!? And anyone that DOES offer a different POV is immediately labeled a disinfo type...unreal. For such Democratic trailblazers i don't see a lot of Democracy or diplomacy in your writings(those that post such things and fight tooth and nail to disprove anything contrary to their POV) or how you treat those that disagree, quite the opposite...but of course none of you see it that way...oh no...You would MUCH rather embrace the enemy, like true punk ass's kissin the bullies ass, namely the Islamic community that KILLED these Americans right on freakin TV and blame Americans!!! Unreal!! fiction can't even be written this unbelievably ridiculous...i mean what?!.

To see MY fellow Americans FALLING to their deaths to the street below THEN to come here TIME AND AGAIN and read some jerk-off armchair fatty rant on about how wicked the USA is and how it was 'planned secretly' blah blah is unconscionable...i am thoroughly embarrassed by most things written HERE regarding this awful awful event...and please take as many shots as you want at me guys...please...fact is you are all hiding from the truth and should wake the F up...bunch up your skirts and be men for God sake...wanna write up some impactful texts here? wanna write up something WORTH something..then write about the dangers of Wahhabism, overzealous religious nations that foster a culture of violence at a grade school level, write about the horrors perpetrated upon the women and children of these countries, let's all sit around and chat about a monotheistic faith that ADVOCATES wanton murder. That being said, keep an open mind and look in the right direction....the irony here is that the very people that attacked us have us fighting amongst ourselves. ...and you don't even see it.

Just makes me sick to my stomach to think i reside within the geographical borders with people whom would say and write such unsupported in fact drivel.........10 YEARS and counting guys.....come on where are the geniuses to find the "truth"?!!! Ya thought so...put on your danskins and go have a Yoga session.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
BTS has a rant section.

That is clearly where this belongs.

Maybe it's time to take a step back and relax for awhile?

[edit on 9/4/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

This isnt a rant....you serious? This is my POV this is an actual post on how i feel about what i read here. That's insulting.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

..anyway...my post should warrant a lot of merit...oh oh i see opposing POV again...right....sooooo guesss im a disinfo agent eh?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by jeddun]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

So disinfo agents don't exist? I'd take that supposition apart piece by piece for you, but I have to go feed my unicorn some cotton candy before we go riding on a rainbow trail to Happy Land.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

whoa whoa....you're telling me that YOU know for a fact that these 'people' exist? POOOOOOSSSSIBLY maaaaybe in 1950's cold war Russia...are you seriously trying to convince yourself that they would actually bother typing this web address and spending any of Uncle Sam's money on posting ANYTHING on this site....DUDE this site is an ENTERTAINMENT vehicle...get over it man. Then to insult my opinion like i missed some nationally televised swearing in ceremony for disinfo agents?! What do YOU know exactly..you.... no one Else's opinion..no need to plagiarize someone Else's POV....where do YOU get the proof these people exist? You came at me like you know something so lets hear it think-tank.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Ok let me get this straight. Do you deny that disinfo agents exist at all anywhere, or, they do exist, but not on this site, and other similar sites?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think it is pointless to get angry over someones "stupid" thoughts and opinions about that day. No one, NO ONE, really knows more than a small fraction of what happened that day. Even people who are educated to know, DO NOT. Even people who may have been involved, DO NOT. It was a mind f&5k of an event, and so people are going to say mind f&5ked up things about it. Sorry, not everyone is as smart as you, and KNOWS what happened.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
reply to post by erumisato

whoa whoa....you're telling me that YOU know for a fact that these 'people' exist? POOOOOOSSSSIBLY maaaaybe in 1950's cold war Russia...are you seriously trying to convince yourself that they would actually bother typing this web address and spending any of Uncle Sam's money on posting ANYTHING on this site....DUDE this site is an ENTERTAINMENT vehicle...get over it man. Then to insult my opinion like i missed some nationally televised swearing in ceremony for disinfo agents?! What do YOU know exactly..you.... no one Else's opinion..no need to plagiarize someone Else's POV....where do YOU get the proof these people exist? You came at me like you know something so lets hear it think-tank.

haha, you really think they hesitate to spend Uncle Sams' money? You know Uncle Sams' money, is our money, right? Yeah I think they would spend that money.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Obviously, the OP has not done any real research on the topic of 911 and is appealing to everyone on an emotional level. Apparently, you have never research “false flag.”

False flag operations are covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example during Italy's strategy of tension.

en.wikipedia.org...

We all saw what you saw on television; however it does not mean it is all true.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Jeddun,

I understand your anger, but being close to the carnage only makes you that much more biased and blinded by the rage you feel over the inhumanity.

I too felt like you at one time. I heard people talk about their little conspiracy theories about 9/11 back in 2003 and I thought they were the lowest vile people for turning an epic tragedy into something 'spicey' to talk about.

I actually looked into it only to shut up my friend, but my friend is pretty good in a debate, so I knew I needed to put together a solid argument for each of what I thought were his b.s. 9/11 conspiracy theories.

The more research I did, the more I read the debunkers stories, and the more frustrated I felt that the argument for an inside job held more water than the official story.

What ultimately did it for me, was WTC7. Watching the video, I assumed that the official story would have been that due to structural damage, it was a controlled 'emergency' demolition. I mean the way all four corners and the center of the build drop into the ground at free-fall... it was clearly controlled demolition like I had seen hundreds of times on TV... but the official explanation said that all happened by fire... In my head I thought "Come on..." That's not even possible...

Take a look at WTC7... tell me how that's even remotely possible for all floors, and all structural points in the middle and all four corners to give out simultaneously... why would it not crumble in pieces if it were going to collapse at all?

It hurts when you start to see the truth. Extreme disillusionment. I agree with one thing Bush said... we should never forget that day, or the people who did that.

Watch footage of WTC7. Compare it to controlled demolition. Research the history of burning buildings and how long it takes for only partial collapse... Then look again at WTC7 and tell me how it's possible that it went down the way they said it did.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

oh for the love of all that's holy...really guy? "emotional level"? I'm typing as i i'm thinking..this is my opinion as what is going down within our ranks to this day. So emotional or not...whatever..secondly, 'false flag"? we're still reaching i see....rather than spank those responsible let's all search for that Easter egg in parts unknown with ZERO scientific proof and ZERO witnesses to the supposed crime. Come on man....insulting me again isn't gonna make the bad people hate you less...I'm just the central scrutinizer and believe it or not on YOUR side. I just don't see any proof of government involvement at all...zero zero zero. Other than some cryptic "false flag" reference...very x-file(y).

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

sorry guys for not "being on board with the clandestine ops program"......maybe the disinfo is exactly the source of your opinion. Maaaaybe what you feel in fact IS the disinfo.....how would you know?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Furthermore.....i don't think people are smart enough to exact HALF the conspiracies i read here...lol are you kidding?! On one hand we joke about how INEPT the governments of the world are then at the same time, when the feeling suits you all, you harp on and on about the intricacies of global domination by these same idiots...i for one just don't see elected officials handling such Hollywood-esque material...sorry...rather i see a bunch of self-aggrandizing glad-handers that by committee normally cant get a damn simple Bill str8......hmn irony IS a bitch ain't it?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If the official story fit within the realm of physics and science that would be one thing.

If the people in charge at the time hadn't written a controversial document the year before calling for a New Pearl Harbor that would be another thing.

Buildings don't collapse like that because of fire, or even jet fuel... that day was the first day in history, and it didn't happen just once... but 3 times.

Come on, dude... don't be afraid to push the pain aside and use your head.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Wow. Your logic and word-smithing has indeed convinced me that everything I've read in public school supplied history books and everything Sean Hannity has told me is indeed the truth. I yield to your well researched, well thought out, and unassailable position that everything is OK.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

I'm just getting more and more confused as this thread continues. Uh... the people who are in charge, are smart people, whether they could pass a "test" or not, they finagled their ways to the top, which makes them smart.

Are you a million.. no .. billionaire? If so, your friends, how much are they worth? If not.. are you friends with any billionaires? Odds are you aren't, and you don't have billionair friends.. Why? Probably because they tend to have billionaire friends. Why is hard to conceive the idea, that hey, maybe these billionaires who are all in charge of these countries could possibly be in kahoots with each other? I mean its sortra has to pop up eventually. we happen to live in that age.

Once again, you can not get angry and upset by peoples thoughts and ideas and opinions. I would be in jail if I left things like that bother me.

Just move on. Life is hard. Hopefully we won't get smacked in the face again, but if we do, realize that people will not believe what they are told, and there will be an uprising. Its just the way it is when you live in a dying society.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

You certainly are amusing, however science has proved something entirely different happened that day. ( 911 )

You see what you want to see, and that is your truths. Your patriotic believes have blinded you, and apparently closed your mind to the real facts.

Look, no one on here is supporting your “beliefs” that ought to tell you something is wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by jeddun

You certainly are amusing, however science has proved something entirely different happened that day. ( 911 )

You see what you want to see, and that is your truths. Your patriotic believes have blinded you, and apparently closed your mind to the real facts.

Look, no one on here is supporting your “beliefs” that ought to tell you something is wrong.

see once again Im confused. for the record, maybe I missed it.. but what is the point you are arguing?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey say what you want about me...insult me, whatevers clever dudes....fact is you don't have a shred of freakin proof. So whilst you wile your time in trying to discredit my 'patriotism', the real FACT is you don't have them. It's all hyperbole and you all know it......also to answer that insulting low-brow jab at me....it would figure into any betting mans pocket that by posting to a 'conspiracy site' chances are MOST would run against the skeptic...big mystery....."....see how no on here agrees with you......"

i imagine many said that same line to people like MLK and what have you.....oh i'm sure of it. So because i don't follow by committee i am wrong? my voice is too small for you to hear? I have read countless opposing views against what you believe to be true it isn't just me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join