It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo makes cloud in 30 seconds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This one is interesting, a guy filming in his yard looks up at the sky and suddenly a cloud starts forming right in front of him.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Eh another UFO video from youtube. Thanks for sharing. Give it time for everyone to proclaim this video as a hoax. Seems youtube has a number of fake UFO videos.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Its not a mystery. Localised areas of warm, moist air rise and encounter cold, dry air. The warm, moist air then condenses and forms clouds.

This is called "cloud formation."

It happens every day all over the world and does not mean there are aliens.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I saw this video a while back. It is odd. I would like to see what member OZ has to say about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
last segment of the video barely showed anything
but hey, if its real maybe they were trying to make things in the sky just to prove they are around since alot of people already think all crop circles are made by humans.
or else, just polluting the air.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hey, that's the same guy who caught the clear as day UFO video that was featured by Jamie Mussan. Now, I'm pretty sure that the video was a hoax and I find it odd that this is the same guy, same house, yet no mention of that video. Remember that video, where there was no sound? The guy allegedly woke up and went outside to feed that dog, only to see the UFO hovering clear as day in his back yard? Yeah, that video. I'll try to look it up.

Edit to add:

This is the video. Yep, same guy.

--airspoon

[edit on 3-9-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Trutherman.....

As per Airspoon.....

Unfortunately, that guy has been shown to be a hoaxer.

If you have a look around, you should be able to find some extensive discussion on ATS about that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the weather was in his area? That would help to explain what he saw. Not saying this could not be a hoax the weather would just confirm if it is a cloud in the making.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Its a shame that so many hoaxes are out there, kind of makes finding the truth difficult...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There's nothing odd about the formation of that cloud, I have seen that happening many times.

You just have to look up.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
Its not a mystery. Localised areas of warm, moist air rise and encounter cold, dry air. The warm, moist air then condenses and forms clouds.

This is called "cloud formation."

You have seen it happen that quickly before?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I have seen it happen faster than that.

Edited to add that I have seen them disappear as fast as I have seen them appear.

[edit on 3/9/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That is odd i have never seen a cloud form so fast

Hard to tell if it is CGI or not. If maussan is supporting this then it is probably a hoax.

Originally posted by DevilJonah
Its a shame that so many hoaxes are out there, kind of makes finding the truth difficult...

Exactly! It has turned in to an epidemic especially in the last few years youtube being the catalyst. Or vehicle for countless hoaxes. Just very disheartening especially after researching for the last few decades i cant help but get angry.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My main issue is that the waters are so muddied within the whole UFO/ET subject that one of these days, we'll see a picture or video of a clear as day UFO and everyone will be saying "omg CGI hoax" when its a real legit Alien space craft.

I think we are at a point now to where such a picture (if real and clear as day) would not even be accepted as being real..and would be passed off as a hoax due to the fact of how good the picture is.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
@ airspoon & maybe...maybe not:
Notice the dates on those two videos are 2 days apart?

Anyhow, what sets it up as odd is the comment at the beginning referencing not a cloud in the sky then the cam pans around and then Oh look! A cloud is forming in the sky!! That's amazing!!!
- his own double rainbow.

... as if clouds always exist and just move around the world, or they form in the ground....

[edit on 9/3/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Jezus

I have seen it happen faster than that.

Edited to add that I have seen them disappear as fast as I have seen them appear.

[edit on 3/9/2010 by ArMaP]

Faster than that?

Know of any other videos that show this?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
Faster than that?

Know of any other videos that show this?

No, but I will try to remember to make one the next time I see it happening.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure I'll just be trashed as a debunker, but I've seen clouds fomr like that many times here in the San Fernando Valley.
Haven't seen any UFO's involved though.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Well, I'm sure I'll just be trashed as a debunker, but I've seen clouds fomr like that many times here in the San Fernando Valley.
Haven't seen any UFO's involved though.

OldDragger.....

Don't you know anything?

They were cloaked!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join