It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails : aerosol spraying & toxic fuel exhaust

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.flickr.com...

Here are photos I had to snap this morning when I walked outside and the whole time I was watching dozens of planes go over some commercial but others not commercial. There were multiple times when you could see 2 or 3 planes within a hand's width in the sky, and they were all leaving trails which over the hours slowly fell to the ground and were being blown around in the wind, not at all evaporating or dispersing into the atmosphere. There is definitely a substance that is being put into our air, through aerosol tankers and also through additives in jet fuel such as metal particles, lots of heavy metals have been sampled at extremely toxic and impossible levels. Even plastics and other unknown things have been found in samples.
The heavy metals can come down as rain and snow too, on our mountains and run off, going into our rivers and streams, into our ecosystems, it is a pollution that has many aspects but overall it is wrong, unhealthy and must end soon. whether these guys are being told it is to help save the planet from global warming, or solar winds and magnetic storms, or to create and manipulate weather and cyclical patterns on the planet, it should be addressed seriously and with absolute regard to the health of us all.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Wrong. You have been suckered in by the "chemtrail" HOAXists.

You have photographs of normal CONtrails. They consist of ICE crystals, mostly. (Since they are directly from the engines' exhaust, of course they also contain a certain amount OF that exahust, from the gases that result form burning of fossil fuels).

You are likely getting MORE pollution from just walking down a street busy with automobiles and trucks.

AND....any pollution that consists of "heavy" metals in the environment?

ALL from ground-based sources. Factories thqat pollute, for example.

EVEN Cremetoria!!! (Mercury in cadaver's teeth, enters the atmosphere after being burned....)

There are MANY sources, right here on the ground, and often next door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, I just wrote THIS POST today --- could be useful in your investigation, as it provides facts, not suppositions.

[edit on 2 September 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I laugh at these

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You are so easily convinced? What makes you so sure you are correct about all of that?
What is keeping such aerosol programs from existing? What makes it so? You are entitled to your opinion but denial is easy and quick, why not remain neutral such as my position and do your own research? You tack me on to conspiracies and hoaxes and say that I've fallen into the gossip but no, I have been doing my own research.

If you read the short description I mentioned that there ARE over 400 pages of government funded studies and documented patents, etc. about the chemtrail programs. I have talked to boeing engineers and people in the know about more classified information and they all confirm the chemtrail programs are real, and have been ongoing for various interests. Tell me, what is stopping these programs from being conducted? There are official documents giving them the green light on pursuing such programs, and even giving military rights to test aerosol & biological additives (to our air) without public knowledge or consent, so to me your comments are of no help.
But thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Laugh away, laughter opens up the heart and the crown chakra. Laughter and joy is wonderful and we should be experiencing as much joy and laughter as we can. Glad to make you happy, even if it was for a moment.

There have been many individual studies and the info is available to the public, samples have been taken and there are aluminum levels in the thousands of parts per million, boron, barium, etc. many of which are not supposed to even be in our atmosphere at even .5 % of the level found. The snow on Mt. Shasta was reported to be laden with aluminum hundreds of ppm above what is normally considered tolerable to the health of biology. In other words it is toxic, end of story. What is the deal with the hostility and contempt? I don't get why it can't be taken seriously at least the idea that such programs are very possible and nothing is stopping them from occurring.

Are you aware that there are certain additives and artificial sweeteners etc. in refined foods that are very dangerous to your health? Not just the old aspartame but many many substances that are unnatural and unnecessary? Things that are cheap and profitable for many corporations. Do you know about the Corexit used on the oil spill? And how toxic this Corexit is to be putting into our oceans and into our air? Do you know that Corexit has been found in samples from residential homes and swimming pools? It is not healthy to be swimming, drinking, or breathing such chemicals.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by orazio]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

You're getting ALL of this information from the very same "chemtrail" silliness that is spewed from numerous websites.

THINK, and use your brain, with logic, while examining their "claims".

One of the MAJOR "claims" is this is all being done "secretly"....YET, there is a matter of public record, as you pointed out.

What is actually happening, is those various documents, and patents, are being mis-used and mis-interpreted, and mis-represented by the HOAXists who spew this "chemtrail chrap chonspiracy" nonsense.

Oh, and there is a HUGE difference between normal, everyday CONtrails, and the Corexit that was sprayed in the Gulf (And, THAT spraying is hardly a "secret" is it???)

"chemtrails", in the traditional claims made by those hucksters, are SILLY, and completely false --- an example of people who DO NOT UNDERSTAND the things they are talking about, and completely misunderstand many aspects of aviation, sceince and meteorology (just to name three).

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Hallo there,
I was just wondering when and where these photos were taken.

Thanks. RDDS

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

okay Mr. Knows it all you win you win
what should we never mention such subjects again are they taboo all the sudden? I never mentioned anything about secrecy, but i did say that if you do the research, and im saying look at the official documentation and look at the people directly involved and interview them and find out for your self. I doubt you have actually gone and done that. You can find much information that creates a case and yes I have a brain, I am not dumb, and I have great critical thinking skills. But I do not trust my health with our governments, and I see these conversations are not going to get anywhere so I think im done with you now.

Originally posted by revdrdrsunshine
reply to post by orazio

Hallo there,
I was just wondering when and where these photos were taken.

Thanks. RDDS

They were taken this morning around 7-9 and south of the Portland OR area.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I thought there were rules about trolling and derailing topics ?

I guess some have 'the right to do so' , coming here stating as Fact it IS contrails....

I say that is very Ignorant to do so, one can clearly see those are chemtrails, no doubt about that.

Keep it up Orazio , Star and Flag....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

That just research going on up there nothing to see there.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by orazio
reply to post by Segador

Laugh away, laughter opens up the heart and the crown chakra. Laughter and joy is wonderful and we should be experiencing as much joy and laughter as we can. Glad to make you happy, even if it was for a moment.

There have been many individual studies and the info is available to the public, samples have been taken and there are aluminum levels in the thousands of parts per million, boron, barium, etc. many of which are not supposed to even be in our atmosphere at even .5 % of the level found. The snow on Mt. Shasta was reported to be laden with aluminum hundreds of ppm above what is normally considered tolerable to the health of biology. In other words it is toxic, end of story. What is the deal with the hostility and contempt? I don't get why it can't be taken seriously at least the idea that such programs are very possible and nothing is stopping them from occurring.

Are you aware that there are certain additives and artificial sweeteners etc. in refined foods that are very dangerous to your health? Not just the old aspartame but many many substances that are unnatural and unnecessary? Things that are cheap and profitable for many corporations. Do you know about the Corexit used on the oil spill? And how toxic this Corexit is to be putting into our oceans and into our air? Do you know that Corexit has been found in samples from residential homes and swimming pools? It is not healthy to be swimming, drinking, or breathing such chemicals.

Ah, another chemtrail post written as usual in the passive voice, a clue to fear of easy refutation. "There have been many studies." Not, "Harvard and MIT and Cal Tech have done studies and here are the cites. No clue as to whether these 'studies were done by Abyssinian goatherders or not. To refute the assertion, every human on earth would have to be polled to see whether they did a study.
"Samples have been taken." By whom? Deepak Chopra? Or a credentialed scientist with access to a GC/MS?
"The snow on Mt. Shasta is reported..." To determine whether that was true or another mendacious spouting would take asking every human on earth if they reported such.
Why not come out and in a simple declarative sentence, give facts? Perhaps because by doing so, the declarant is putting him or herself in a position to be shown a liar. Or a fool, who has fallen for the hoax.
Always beware when one expounds in the passive voice. "It is known..."; "It is believed..."; "It has been shown..."; etc are clues to a total lack of factual underpinning.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

right and what makes you think i have something to defend? I am passive because i am peaceful in nature and my intentions are genuine and for the greater good of all. im just sharing photos and seeing what people think, you are included. So instead you go into something completely off topic and ego-inducing. nevermind, Im just saying Im not interested in that but you have made your point, that chemtrails (which could refer to many things) don't exist. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by orazio
You tack me on to conspiracies and hoaxes and say that I've fallen into the gossip but no, I have been doing my own research.

Well if you have been doing proper research, then you wouldve researched contrail persistence and basic meteorology too right?

And if you can disprove the meteorology behind upper air weather and contrail conditions, then you may have a case, but Im assuming you have no idea about the things I just mentioned....right?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That's funny that you posted this, I'm across the river from you and an employee of mine called me and said check out all the chem trails in the sky. I didn't know what he was talking about at first because he isn't a conspiracy nut like I am and I figured I misunderstood him. He has me go outside and the sky is crisscrossed with lines and about 3-4 planes can be seen making them.

I said they were probably just contrails but I guess who really knows? I almost took a picture and posted it on here.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

interesting you say that thanks for sharing! even during typical 'rush hour' air traffic i never see so many planes flying by and so close to each other too, i didn't really mention in my post but within about 30 minutes i must have counted about 40 or so planes dropping trails, and none of them were contrails that often disperse and disappear after a while, these stayed in the sky all day and are still visible, they actually do not disappear like contrails should. They stay in the sky and actually fall from maybe 20,000+ ft up all the way to the lowest part of the sky just a few 1000 ft above and the winds carry it all over the place. Dust particles, physical dust, substances. That is what a chemtrail is that is the difference between contrails.. I know how contrails work and like I said I have critical thinking skills weatherman

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Ok, you have critical thinking skills and I have over 5 years experience working with the Australian Bureau of Meteorology. Now how does your critical thinking skill debunk almost 80 years of upper air meteorology?

Im at a loss as how you can state that contrails dont persist, therefore they must be chemtrails, yet you cant actually explain why contrails do not persist?

So, nows your chance to debunk the known meteorology....so I ask you, whats your theory behind your statement of "contrails dont persist"?

I can explain why they do with simple meteorology

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Nope. Doesn't happen:

They stay in the sky and actually fall from maybe 20,000+ ft up all the way to the lowest part of the sky just a few 1000 ft above and the winds carry it all over the place.

I just finished a post, in another thread, that describes it more thoroughly (with pretty videos, too!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the LINK to that post.

[edit on 2 September 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

I know how contrails work

Good afternoon orazio!

Can you please explain in detail how contrails work and why they can not persist?

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I said contrails often disperse and disappear, because I have observed this, when I look up in the sky and watch a plane in the upper atmosphere, - most of the time I can observe a contrail that forms behind the plane but eventually fades away after a while. I have also seen contrails last for a long time and seem to create cirrus clouds. That can be easily mistaken for something like dust or aerosol being blown in the wind and of course its a grey area.e Condensation trails are essentially H2O so there should be no metallic particles or dust particles, or anything like bacteria forming within the contrail, etc. Who is to say that under conditions contrail and chemtrails can't look very similar? Maybe.

here is a meteorologist referring to the programs I am also speaking about when I speak of 'chemtrails'. www.youtube.com...

I am saying that chemtrails can be done, it is a technology that exists. There have been agendas pushed through congress, and approved permissions from our government for such programs to exist. I have not had a say in this, I am a US citizen and I have never heard my politicians or representatives even refer to these. So I would like to know why, you live in Australia so I don't know much about your part of the world.
But apparently upper atmosphere or stratosphere aerosol spraying, as is documented and patented, and also other methods. I don't know if this is done for commercial planes but it's been suggested in funded papers that through adding metal particles or the like to jet fuel - comes out in the exhaust into the atmosphere. The latter has been documented in government studies on the 'chemtrail program' which is a slang term so to speak. Maybe in some instances the pilot doesn't know there are aerosols being dispersed from the plane. It's possible to be done in many ways.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
then you wouldve researched contrail persistence and basic meteorology too right?

“Hey guys... how about we just fly our planes continuously back and forth for 12 hours over a major metropolitan area and fill the entire sky with persistent contrails that last for several hours blocking out the sun just for the hell of it.”

[edit on 2-9-2010 by soleprobe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join