It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the Major Media say if the Republicans win both Houses of Congress in November?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have a feeling NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN and MSNBC will call it a tempor tantrum by stupid, bitter,white Republicans and Tea Partiers who are racists. I think the coverage will be similar to what it was in 1994. I think they will go into trying to save Obama's 2012 Election big time after this by saying He's holding the crazies in Congress in check. What do Y'all think?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Kinda hilarious that you apparently don't consider FOX part of the "major media"

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I was talking about the Liberal media,I gave Fox a pass.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by BigDaveJr]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Naturally, they will cry foul.

What else could they do? The MSM has been lulled into a deep left leaning slumber for years. Although, a landslide like that may be just enough to wake them up.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Left-wing media? Other than CBS and MSNBC nightly line up, all I can do is...

It is called elitism, sometimes it is hard to tell the difference though. FOX is just Conservative elitism.

I don't know what the MSM will be saying but I know what I will, "I knew it! I got it right!" But of course I don't like either party so it won't be a celebration for me, but rather just getting to gloat that I can guess elections correctly.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

What will Fox News say when Republicans don't win neither the House nor the Senate???

Voting fraud? Acorn? Black Panthers? What will they blame it on this time?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

What will Fox News say when Republicans don't win neither the House nor the Senate???

Voting fraud? Acorn? Black Panthers? What will they blame it on this time?

What did the MSM say when Bush won in 2000 and 2004? Oh that's right:

"Voting Fraud, Stolen Election, Supreme Court bias...."

I think Misoir had it right - Its elitism, plain and simple. The problem is when one side wins, the other side cries foul. This is a result of the Dr. Spock, everyone should be a winner, education system of the last 20-30 years, where if you lose, the winner must have cheated, not that you happen to suck.

I wish both sides would be gracious losers, lick their wounds, say best of luck to the winners, shake hands and say "good game". Its called being mature in the face of defeat.

It's also important that the winners be gracious winners, not rub it in the faces of the losers, shake hands and say "good game."

How did we get away from this idea?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
what will be most interesting is to see that when a complete change has happened regarding parties, none of the "big picture" changes. Business as usual with the same things happening. Just a bit quieter in the Republican bullpen. The Dems will be loud, and America will still be glued to the boob tube happy to be told what to think. Ignorance is bliss, be a good american and be blissful.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
what will be most interesting is to see that when a complete change has happened regarding parties, none of the "big picture" changes. Business as usual with the same things happening. Just a bit quieter in the Republican bullpen. The Dems will be loud, and America will still be glued to the boob tube happy to be told what to think. Ignorance is bliss, be a good american and be blissful.

Cant agree more on this. The ball just keeps rolling in TPTB's favor no matter who is in charge unfortunately because we dont have just everyday people in control but we have career politicians. Its a sham until we get to have term limits and then i'll start believing some of the crap that comes from washington.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It is like Watching a sport with the same two teams playing each other game after game after game after game for all eternity.

I cannot even tell the difference between the two teams anymore. I am not sure what separates the parties. Is there a difference? There seems to be just a giant gray area where they blend together.

The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It will be met by great gnashing of teeth, screaming like little girls on the playground, and whimpering cry's of all the things said during the Bush administration. In other words business as usual with the LSM!
Ed Schultz will have a heart attack on air, most likely, and get sympathy from the three fans that watch his show. The tingling of the legs at CNN will cease and instead be met with brown stains in their pants as their viewership all but becomes extinct!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

It is so sick and sad to see that you lack morals. How you could even make any form of ill mannered joke about someone having a heart attack is just sick.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

I think The Tea Party movement will become the Tea Party Political Party very soon as the Conservatives in the GOP side with the Tea Party movement.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Fat Ed is a steaming pile of feces!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Kinda hilarious that you apparently don't consider FOX part of the "major media"

Faux News is Main Stream, but i wouldn't really consider them Major.

They're kind of like a noisy neighbor who won't shut up at 3 a.m.

You know he exists simply because he won't let you be long enough to enjoy a peaceful nights rest.

Back on Topic:

To the OP: - What will *YOU* do if the republicans don't win?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by Misoir

Fat Ed is a steaming pile of feces!

So says BigDaveJr...

And what exactly have you done with your life? Sit behind a computer calling a man with a television show a "steaming pile of feces".

So... who exactly is supposed to take offense to such childish and ill mannered comments?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Anti Republican comments pretty much on every one of His shows. He's rabid in His hatred of Republicans.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well Misor, if I cared what you think I might be worried, but the way Shultz acts when he Spews the crap he does his blood pressure must get to dangerous levels so I guess maybe it will just be a stroke, OK?. He's due for one the way he acts!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

This is what Faux Noise reminds of...

Faux Noise = Abusive husband
Faux Noise viewers = American public
Horton = Faux Noise viewers

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So? Then just don't watch. I hate Faux Noise and I don't watch them, I ignore them. But I don't call any of them sick names because I am better than that, morally.

I watch Schultz every day, along with Olbermann, but I am a Paleoconservative and a follower of Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan. You have to take it with a grain of salt and acknowledge they are liberal and biased.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join