It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to Prosecute

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The evidence is in and it is overwhelming.

911 was an inside job and it's time to begin prosecution. Bush, Cheney, Rice, the neocon cabal are all guilty of State Crimes Against Democracy.

They have engaged in illegal wars, war profiteering, crimes against humanity and they are baby killing war criminals.

It's time to prosecute. It's time for Patriots to take the country back by bringing them to trial and when found guilty hanging the traitors high!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And whats the news flash here?
Most if not all of what you just said is known, and or proven.

The problem is, who is gonna file the charges?
I often wondered if just any law abiding American can file such charges.

The fact that it hasn't happened yet makes me think NO, but idk much about american law.
Does anyone have the balls to pull off such a feat? I would love to see it. I think most of us here know they dam well deserve it!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

so then write the UN and have them stand before the world court. short and sweet.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

LOL

They have powerful friends to protect them from perjury. The only court they will have to answer is GOD's court. They also can't escape karma to long. Karma eventually gets everyone in the end.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank

Funny how no truther is able to post any evidence at all of it being a inside job, they just post silly stories of hush a boom explosives, beam weapons, hologram planes, super dupa nano thermite etc etc.

Yet they claim they know who did it!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

LOL

They have powerful friends to protect them from perjury. The only court they will have to answer is GOD's court. They also can't escape karma to long. Karma eventually gets everyone in the end.

I wish I could share your feelings about Karma. But I don't. Unless it's some vast mechanism that works across several lifetimes, I think I can safely say that karma does not exist. Just look at the corruption around the world. Every potential source of power attracts corruption - this is a law of human nature.

The desire to control others cannot flourish alongside the desire to leave others alone. All means of control - be it military, corporate, political, religious, economic, or cultural - will inevitably attract those with the highest amounts of drive and determination and the lowest amounts of empathy. In other words, psychopaths.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

How sweet!

Let's not forget the 2,500,000 Iraqis murdered or the 4,500,000 killed in Afghanistan, and then you have DU, the gift that keeps giving cancer and birth defects for the next 4-8 billion years.

Hey buddy, got WMDs?

I spoke to a Brit the other day that served in Iraq. He claims the private security contractors there are making $180,000 for the year. Nice salary for a high school drop out that drops the "F" bomb every other sentence.

Using the 1986 formula for unemployment we have a 24% unemployment rate in America.

Something tells me all those smiley faced people don't mean much to the 42,000,000 Americans on food stamps.

The war criminals are rich. It's time to take their privilege to travel away by warrants for arrest coming from the Patriots friends overseas.
Then take away their money.
Then it will be time to think about the thirteenth knot for the likes of these baby killing war criminal monsters.

Got WMD's?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by beijingyank]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I think the "He will get his judgement when he stands before God is a cop out.
These people will never pay unless they pay here.
Now onto the main story line.
The only problem we have is a trail.
Who did it and who had them do it?
Who is guilty of what?
We have no proof, just strong suspicions.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Funny how no truther is able to post any evidence at all of it being a inside job, they just post silly stories of hush a boom explosives, beam weapons, hologram planes, super dupa nano thermite etc etc.

Not sure if the other technology exists, but "hush-a-booms" are very real and have existed for decades.

Explosive Flash and Noise Suppression
www.aquafoam.com...

As for a lawsuit -

Pilots For 9/11 Truth Sign Affidavit In Lawsuit Brought By Pentagon Survivor

07/15/2009 - (Pilotsfor911truth.org) April Gallop, a survivor of the Pentagon Attack on September 11, 2001, is now suing Cheney, Rumsfeld, Myers and other officials for their possible role in the attack and failure to evacuate the Pentagon. The lawsuit cites Flight Data Recorder Analysis. Pilots For 9/11 Truth have been called upon to sign our names and professional reputations to the analysis which will be presented before a judge in a court of law.

Several individuals who make excuse for the govt story such as Glenn Beck, some who refuse to put their names and faces to their claims such as those who spend their days and nights obsessed with us, and those who endlessly attempt to smear anyone who questions 9/11 (albeit poorly), constantly complain we will never take our concerns to court. They have once again been proven wrong.

To read pdf copies of the affidavit's being filed please visit -

www.centerfor911justice.org...

Source - pilotsfor911truth.org...

The suit was thrown out by a Judge who didn't even look at the evidence. It is currently under appeal.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by TiffanyInLA]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

It’s against ATS rules to “spam” you have posted this same quote in another thread is this what OS believers do? hush a boom explosives?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I understand that you think you have evidence of the towers being demolished and some other bits and pieces (although I more usually see these framed as "questions" or "problems with the OS").

What I don't get is how you connect these things to Bush, Cheney et al. With, you know, a real chain of evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by beijingyank

They will not release the videos tapes from the private businesses that
filmed the pentagon attack, same deal for OKC.

They are hiding something.

Jet fuel will not turn steel into a liquid, it just does not get that hot.

Try it with a kerosene lantern as Ventura likes to say.

No matter what it just will not turn steel into a molten state.

Days after 911 they were still finding molten steel like in a
foundry at the site.

I will take the word of the firefighters at the site over corrupt
government puppets any day for one VERY simple fact.

The firefighters were willing to risk their lives to try to save ppl.

Then we can move on to Sibel Edmonds.

en.wikipedia.org...

Edmonds has continued to make various allegations and claims about operations within the FBI. Many of her allegations about the 9/11 attacks[25] and nuclear proliferation[26] have been reported in the media and published online, and she continues to publish open letters on her personal website, Just a Citizen. On August 8, 2009, Edmonds gave a sworn deposition accusing current and former members of the government of treasonous activity.[27]

They are using the puppet judges to hold this at bay for now, but
a reckoning is coming and when ppl start to "get it" I am heading for
the hills because all hell is gonna break loose.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I understand that you think you have evidence of the towers being demolished and some other bits and pieces (although I more usually see these framed as "questions" or "problems with the OS").

What I don't get is how you connect these things to Bush, Cheney et al. With, you know, a real chain of evidence.

I understand why you support the OS and you think you have evidence to support it?

We been waiting for nine years for you to prove your OS of 911 is true, yet all of the OS believers have failed miserably.

What I don’t get is how any of you believe OBL did 911 when it was proven false, yet many of you OS believers continue to support the OS proven lies.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Watch the film 9-11 press for truth, and you will see the connections
to the fact that they lied over and over.

Google Video Link

The evidence points to the fact that they knew in advance.

They took safety precautions while overseas against suicide
plane attacks for themselves.

As for them being part of the plot, that is going to take them
reopening the investigation due to all the lies that are now
acknowledged by 6 of the 10 911 commission members.

If we hook up all the ppl under suspicion due to Sibel Edmonds claims
to this device we will know who is guilty of what in short order.

www.brainwavescience.com...

It has already been used to get innocent men out of prison.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiffanyInLA
The suit was thrown out by a Judge who didn't even look at the evidence. It is currently under appeal.

Is that the same April Gallop who got compensation from American Airlines for Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, then claimed in her court case that no plane hit the Pentagon... why yes it is!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I understand why you support the OS and you think you have evidence to support it?

We been waiting for nine years for you to prove your OS of 911 is true, yet all of the OS believers have failed miserably.

What I don’t get is how any of you believe OBL did 911 when it was proven false, yet many of you OS believers continue to support the OS proven lies.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by impressme]

What's that got to do with what I asked?

If you can't contribute to a thread I suggest you avoid slapping your usual boilerplate all over it and just keep quiet.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

My point exactly.

The poster above is saying it's time for a prosecution. You're asking for an investigation. One usually comes before the other, which is why I was inquiring as to how he felt so confident of a conviction.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

My point exactly.

The poster above is saying it's time for a prosecution. You're asking for an investigation. One usually comes before the other, which is why I was inquiring as to how he felt so confident of a conviction.

Yeah if we want any hope of this to be civil vs. civil war 2 it better
go by "the book" or "the book" goes bye bye....

All it will take is a few more things like NAIS, S.787, or Codex visibly
crammed down the throats of the angrier rural crowd and its on.

Thus why I say I am heading for the hills away from anyone when
it goes sideways.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

[edit on 2-9-2010 by TiffanyInLA]

Tiffany,

Like the 80,000 petition signatures that requested a new investigation of 911 being thrown out by a rabid zionist political sycophant, I wonder if this judge that threw the suit out was also a cult member of this political philosophy? If so, he should have excused himself because of conflict of interest.

The criminal demeanor of the zionist apologists in main stream media, the courts, education, and in government is amazing. They always come out like cockroaches when confronted with the light.

They are guilty as hell. I know it. You know it. The world knows it.

If we don't get the truth and the guilty vermin are permitted to run free, nobody is safe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join