It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Must be exposed, by truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dear friends,

The truth of what happened on 911 must be brought to light, for the repercussions of that event, have changed the course of this nation forever. Bush wouldn't even testify without Cheney holding his hand, and then only if they were not under "oath".

This reeks to the high heavens.

We need an impartial and thorough investigation into the events of 911.

The government spent 10 times more money investigating Monica Lewinsky than they did on 911.

Please watch and promote my humble attempt at exposing the jigsaw puzzle of 911.

Hopefully, I have enough of the puzzle put together to paint a picture of a true conspiracy.

www.youtube.com...

Peace, please.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
All we can do is acknowledge, mourn, and remember. Nothing will ever recognize. If we want justice, we take it. Though I stick to my first sentence. Until I am personally attacked, or violated.

well.... moe than already.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This may shock you BUT! you aren't the first person to think like this. I think that maybe...just maybe...you might be the first person to assemble some of the pieces of this jigsaw into a youtube video with Hendrix as the soundtrack though so kudos there...S+F for your USP...

Good luck with getting the truth out there

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Dear people,

One man can make a difference, but only if others join.

Not to say join me, for I am a nobody.

But join the truth, for the truth is the only thing that can destroy the corruption that pervades Washington, D.C.

Remaining silent, in these times, is tantamount to collusion.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Indeed! That's why soon after it happened like many of us, I spread the truth that 9/11 was an inside job cooked-up by Rumsfeld and Cheney to both secure oil and destroy the liberty of the American people as part of a neo-conservative agenda.

Their crimes are not mine, I accept no responsibility for them. All the people involved are protected by the elites but good luck anyway in getting the word out...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

The government spent 10 times more money investigating Monica Lewinsky than they did on 911.

First you whine that we need a complete and impartial investigation.....THEN you whine that the government did not spend enough. Question, who is going to fund this investigation of yours? Who has the millions of dollars that would be needed?

The only entity, that could fund it.....would be the US Government.....so much for impartiality.

Now, your allegation that the government spent 10 times more money investigating Monica Lewinsky..

According to the GAO, an estimated 4.3 million dollars was spent on the Lewinsky investigation...this figure does not take into account money spent by the FBI.

www.gao.gov...

Money spent by 9/11 Commission... 15 million dollars. This figure does not take into account money spent by the FBI, CIA, NSA, NYPD, FDNY, NIST, PAPD etc....

So the actual 9/11 Commission spent 15 million, the other federal agencies spent millions more performing their investigations......and a piddy little 4.3 million was spent on Monica.

NOW, if you want to include the entire Whitewater investigation which resulted in quite a few convictions and prison terms....that would total 40 million.....which still doesnt come close to that spent by the 9/11 Commission and the assorted other federal agencies.

top topics

join