It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient proof of alien visitation and pyramids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
There's nothing at all that is in the least bit "strange" about planets appearing in a line.

Hey Harte glad to see you still hanging in there

You know its funny how this alignment thing in 2012 is always brought up yet no one gets it right

The alignment that will happen on that day in Dec 2012 is that when we look to the Galactic center on that day from Earth, the Sun will be in alignment with the Earth and Galactic Center, an event of big interest to astrologers, but has little other meaning

Stuff like that does make it hard for serious researchers

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That's supposed to be the alignment alright Zorgy.

What many never bother to learn is the same alignment happens every year, just not on that particular day.

Harte

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Many many thread on this topic on ATS, some of my own in fact....

But there is one factor in all of this that most people overlook

In all forms of human development, when we build something we start small... learn as we go... then get more proficient and build bigger and better..

However with the Pyramids we see the Great Pyramid complex huge and near perfect... then as time passes... they get progressively smaller and sloppier.

Overlook? No its just wrong, thats why its overlooked. We have built grand temples, only to stop building them. We have built grand stone cathedrals over 50+ years a millenia ago, yet now we should be happy to get a small wooden church. And dont even get me started on the quality of modern housing...

I believe the term "its was better when I was young" apply, lol.

<< 1   >>

join