It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient proof of alien visitation and pyramids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just watched this video and it got my ticker ticking. Could aliens have convinced the ancient world to build pyramids to create an attenuation of energy, between the ground and the atmosphere above, somehow directing points of helix energy upwards then outwards creating a new mental/physical state? Or perhaps it was to power their ships? Or both. After seeing the artifacts in this video im a true believer that spacemen or time travelers are making their marks on our planet. The question is why. Whats coming in our future that these creatures come here and behave so crypticly. Abductions, cattle mutilations, crop circles, flyovers etc.

Seeing that mars has a pyramid on it, and it got pummelled, will earth face the same fate? Will earth become another mars? Or are the pyramids here to add stability to our electromagnetic field? Im going to research all the locations of the pyramids and see of there is a pattern correlating the release of inner earth energy and upper atmospheric energy. It may take a while.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow I watched all three videos that go with the one you posted. I have read and seen many of those pictures before but some I had not. How in the world do people still think that aliens don't exist. They could look just like us or not. IMO I have seen and read too much to think they don't. I know they do and have been visiting this planet for millions of years. We are just the current civilization on this planet and one day another one will come and so on and so on.

My favorite is the picture from Abydos that shows a helicopter and other craft. I'm sorry but I will never believe that it was a mistake and it just happened to look like this over time. The Egyptians have many other pictures or heiroglyphics of saucer shaped objects and beings. Many old civilizations have this and yet people want to debunk it as nothing. Why? It's staring all of us in the face. Seems people only want to believe it if it's posted on the news, which of course it will never be.

Thanks for this! I really enjoyed those videos. One pic I had not seen before was the pyramid in France. That I will be looking into

S&F from me for sure!

[edit on 8/28/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
if aliens had nothing better to do than get us to build pyramids for them, than what kind of aliens are they? even I would've come up with something better.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mohammed_nz

There is plenty of information out there or theories you could say that suggest the pyramids were built as an energy source. Look at the alignments and lines they are on. IMO their locations aren't coincidence esp the Giza pyramids. That is my opinion and I came to that conclusion after many hours and well years of reading about the pyramids. I have always been interested in them and I don't believe they were built as a tomb.

It could be possible another life form came here and shared their secrets or maybe they came and settled here. We just don't know but it's interesting to theorize and ponder the possibilites. There is so much out there that tells me yes we have been visited by other races. Are all the pictures and drawings just ones imagination? Well if so every civilization out there that mentions them has one big imagination.

You say you would come up with something better yet we don't really 100% know the function or purpose of the pyramids that are all over the world. Maybe there was a reason for them being built, it is of my opinion that there is a reason. Why so many pyramids then if they are just a waste.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I looked online and the pyramid in France was built in the early 1800's supposedly. However the purpose and exact origins are unknown.

The Falicon pyramid is a monument located at a rural site near the town of Falicon, on the French Riviera, near Nice.[1]
It is constructed above a karstic cave known as the Cave of the Bats (Occitan: Bauma des Ratapignata) and is one of the few pyramids in Europe. The pyramid is constructed of small irregularly-shaped stones, possesses a fairly acute angle of inclination, and is in a partly ruined condition. While most of its upper section is missing, the lower section is reasonably well-preserved.
The pyramid's purpose and exact origins are unknown. Though it had been suggested that it may have been constructed by Roman legionaries involved in Egyptian cult practices, more recent research indicated that it was actually built between 1803 and 1812.[2]

French Pyramid

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There was news article recently that they try to open secret door of the great pyramid of Giza.

Source

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think they are coming back to realign what we humans have knocked so far out of whack.

Ancient cave drawings depict them as our modern spacemen in our most efficient space suits.

The thing that puzzles me the most is the Bison drawn right next to these beings are picture perfect. The "spacemen" are without all that detail.

The "Helicopter" has been debunked to my satisfaction and regret, as this is the only carving of one, as this video states.

Go to 2:30 of the video

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Tribble]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So aliens visited old Egiptians, and teached them all wisdom.
But they don´t want to make open contact with us ?

Are we sick of Leprosis ?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mohammed_nz
if aliens had nothing better to do than get us to build pyramids for them, than what kind of aliens are they? even I would've come up with something better.

Exactly.

Attributing the great achievements of ancient cultures to aliens is really insulting to those cultures.

And pyramids is the best that ETs could leave? Ridiculous

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
There was news article recently that they try to open secret door of the great pyramid of Giza.

Source

There ia a theory that pyramids were points of navigation for aliens spaceships.
And it makes some sense.

They could not leave to them something that demanded electricity, because old civilisations could not maintain that. In theory it could be so.

But i wonder why aliens sneak around our hoses and gardens as thieves ?
Would you want a neighbour like that ?

And people then say they are friendly.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by under_topsecret]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I googled ath-ka-ptah and found this page - www.ath-ka-ptah.org... - It made my draw drop, please check it out and let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Cant really view the site since it says it's unavailable for a few months. The only thing is the first page and it doesn't say much. What made your jaw drop?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
I googled ath-ka-ptah and found this page - www.ath-ka-ptah.org... - It made my draw drop, please check it out and let me know what you think.

I checked it out, its not much, another mason pushing Ra as God. And using the egyptian holy trinity, which seems similar to christianity in ways. For instance where did the term pew come from that they sit on?

And my dads church has 2 pillars leading into the sanctuary. Maybe modern christians are really like egyptian priests, i remember somewhere in the bible it says that those who follow egypt are cursed or something like that..

What I find interesting is that on 12-21-2012 when the alignment happens, it will resemble the solar winged orb, the planets around the sun equallateraly lining up on each side of the sun. And his use of the child in the doorwasy between the pillars is interesting also, could the doorway merely resemble the birth canal?

Also the lotus flowers below, the middle open representing day or sun, the two on either side closed representing night or moon. Which makes me think of star trek. In deep space nine they use the term Pah, close to ptah.
in the next generation, a race of metaphore language speaking beings mention what sounds like luani under two moons.

sadly it had nothing to do with aliens, just another cult which i believe tapped into a psychic timeless channel where all knowledge can be found if one exists, and a human interpretation has been branded onto it.

also AKP=1a 11k 16p (ath-ka-ptah)

1+1+1+1+6=10
"not 9, not 11, but 10" quoted by a mason but i forget who, may have been pike

1+11+16=28

2+8=10

2 "8"s or double infinti's

two pillars..

[edit on 28-8-2010 by trutherman]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

While reading you post near the 2012 alignment part. I decided I would see what would happen if I opened up Starry Night, and set the date to Dec, 21, 2012. And I'm pretty stunned by what I see

Pic 1. set at 12am on Dec,21,2010. Jupiter is at the top just of of sight. Strange how the planets are aligned, and the sun is in the middle of the Milky way ( Dark Rift? )

Heres a 2nd image at 1:05PM with Jupiter to the left cut of of view.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

My favorite is the picture from Abydos that shows a helicopter and other craft. I'm sorry but I will never believe that it was a mistake and it just happened to look like this over time. The Egyptians have many other pictures or heiroglyphics of saucer shaped objects and beings.

Most interesting! Please, show us these other heiroglyphs of saucers and aliens.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Many many thread on this topic on ATS, some of my own in fact....

But there is one factor in all of this that most people overlook

In all forms of human development, when we build something we start small... learn as we go... then get more proficient and build bigger and better..

However with the Pyramids we see the Great Pyramid complex huge and near perfect... then as time passes... they get progressively smaller and sloppier.

The mathematical precision has been well documented over the last century.

I would highly recommend studying the works of Charles Piazzi Smyth, especially "The Great Pyramid - Its Secrets and Mysteries Revealed"

Charles Piazzi Smyth (January 3, 1819 – February 21, 1900), was Astronomer Royal for Scotland from 1846 to 1888, well-known for many innovations in astronomy and his pyramidological and metrological studies of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

This book and his other works were written long before Hawassi and others came along to hide things.

This man was Astronomer Royal for Scotland

en.wikipedia.org...

A sketch... from his works..

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

[edit on 28-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Aren't the Ethiopian Nubian pyramids older than the great pyramid? And the step pyramids?

Edit: corrected Ethiopian to Nubian.

Edit 2: answering my first question, they are not older.

[edit on 28/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Edit 2: answering my first question, they are not older.

If they were, would that mean the Nubians taught the Egyptians the Art?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
If they were, would that mean the Nubians taught the Egyptians the Art?

No, it would mean that they were older than the great pyramid, not older than the oldest Egyptian pyramids.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeKM
While reading you post near the 2012 alignment part. I decided I would see what would happen if I opened up Starry Night, and set the date to Dec, 21, 2012. And I'm pretty stunned by what I see

Pic 1. set at 12am on Dec,21,2010. Jupiter is at the top just of of sight. Strange how the planets are aligned,

Hmmm. You can bother to play with a computer program showing planetary positions for any given date, but you can't bother to learn anything yourself about planetary positions?

There's nothing at all that is in the least bit "strange" about planets appearing in a line.

It's called the plane of the ecliptic. Planets are always, every single day (and night,) appearing along the same line in the sky.

Geez.

Harte

[edit on 8/28/2010 by Harte]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join