It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton Popped for Cocaine Possession in Las Vegas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
For those of you who like to follow stories such about starlets such as this one I am posting it here. I don't know what coc aine possession will get a person in Las Vegas but if you continue to follow the story as it un folds you can post it here.

source

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Who is Paris Hilton again? I don't watch television.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have not watched any either, since they changed over to digital. I don't get a good reception here. So its not like I am really concerned what happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

She's a Hilton though so she has a lot of money to spin. Kind of makes you want to vomit when you see her on television.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't think I could much care if she is on television or not. However, I am aware she has plenty of money so she will be able to pay off who ever she needs to pay off.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
TRYING TO CARE, Trying to care, MMMMMM TRYING TO CARE!

Nope, don't care.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

She's a Hilton though so she has a lot of money to spin. Kind of makes you want to vomit when you see her on television.

First - lets get over the false concept that Paris is wealthy because she is a Hilton. Hilton (the founder) believed everyone needed to earn their way in life through their own work. He left very minimal inheritances.

Her family was not poor by any means - - but they worked.

Paris works because she has to. She is not wealthy by inheritance.

Although many would not consider the things she does as work - - it is.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The ONE thing that interests me about this is: Its in Maricopa County.

That means Sheriff Arpaio.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
who cares? celebrity news is the most useless invention ever created by man. its one and only purpose is to distract dull (stupid, functionally retarded, or just slow) individuals so they never focus on the real problems we are facing. celebrity news and the advertisements on tv have half of the people in the country (or more, very conservative estimate) chasing after material status symbols, living in debt up to their eyeballs to impress their neighbors, and living in some kind of fantasy reality tv world where they think they are spectacularly unique and beautiful and somehow more special, somehow better and different from everyone else. our society teaches us that a persons worth is determined by how much useless crap they can attain in their short life span. i say life is too short for this nonsense, go with the flow, and stop acting like the world revolves around you.. trust me if it did, it would be a much more boring place.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

If you don't care - then why are you bothering to post on the thread?

Celebrities are treated the way they are because of the attention people put on them.

YOU just gave this story attention.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
all that money and she still got a whack ass eye.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Las Vegas is not in Maricopa County, Las Vegas is not even in the same state as Maricopa County....

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
reply to post by Annee

Las Vegas is not in Maricopa County, Las Vegas is not even in the same state as Maricopa County....

Ya know - - those times when you have a total brain fart?

I even looked it up and it didn't register. What I was thinking was the celebs that have gotten caught in the Phoenix area.

And Damn! I was and am cold stone sober. Its a baby sitting week - - 2 year olds and beer just don't mix.

Maybe this will help.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I saw this on front of a newspaper, and I thought to myself "How is this even news worthy?" lol!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

no no, ... your right.

I distinctly remember a documentary on TV, talking about a tent city outside of Las Vegas, .... and had Sherrif Joe talking, saying things like " You better think twice before you come to cheat in Las Vegas"

... then i hear he's in maricopa county, I assumed he moved. ... but I just looked it up and there is no tent city in Las Vegas.... WTH !!

Dimensional Shift ?? lol

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I belive this is the Sheriff Joe you have been referring to.

Joseph M. "Joe" Arpaio (born June 14, 1932) is the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona.
wiki

Not Las Vegas.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by RedGolem]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Ha ha

Twice in the last few weeks i have randomly mentioned my distaste for her within a post on BTS and once kim kardashian.

I'm guessing nothing will come of this.
Does the USA still have mandatory minimum sentencing?
If so there a lot of socialite/ celeb types that should be about due.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Annee

no no, ... your right.

I distinctly remember a documentary on TV, talking about a tent city outside of Las Vegas, .... and had Sherrif Joe talking, saying things like " You better think twice before you come to cheat in Las Vegas"

... then i hear he's in maricopa county, I assumed he moved. ... but I just looked it up and there is no tent city in Las Vegas.... WTH !!

Dimensional Shift ?? lol

Yeah - like that. Just like that actually.

I live in Arizona - - so I do know where Maricopa County is.

Weird

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Why post this on ATS???
All the Newspapers, Internet and TV have made it impossible to avoid this story,
don't you think this crap it's shoved down our thoughts enough?

This shouldn't be in BTS it should be in BS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join