It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total world domination will give the elite only trouble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
When I try to understand the reason behind the wish for total domination of the people in the world, I can not find one reason that is worth the trouble.

Therefore the people who are trying to accomplish this are idiots or homocidal maniacs. They already have enough money to last a few generations and with that enough power over people to satisfy their manipulative needs.

Would the elite not be more comfortable if all the normal people around them are happy? Hell....even how the world works today...

Why do they not understand that controling and dominating people on a global scale with force will result in resistance from these people...they will lose their freedom themselves because they will become a target.

Why would it not be more smarter to use all the recources and knowhow for creating a world with satisfied people....you know.....eliminate poverty and decease. Find (neat) solutions for overpopulation and stuff like that..and become even richer from their investments.

If I should belief the sinister ways how the NWO wants to achieve their objectives they will not live happier lives after that. It is human nature to be free, so sooner or later all their work will crumble..it is doomed to fail.

So, can it be that the true objective behind this world domination is to distroy all people, including the elite? Is there a suicidal maniac behind it all who is, for some reason, manipulating the entire illuminati NWO crowd into their own downfall?

There is nothing for the elite to win...things will only get worse for them too...

Just a thought.....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
All about the ego.

Look at yourself. You are just a body. Even your OWN body can be harmed and destroyed.

When we die, we lose everything (at least in this world, IDK what you guys believe in).

We are also born clueless.

There is not some sort of mechanism operating currently that wishes to do what you say. If anything, there may be some people out there who wish to get rich or be an evil prick.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
my reasons for why threy already have total world domination.
1. They are called elites for a reason.
2. No middle class to lower class, will ever attempt to take them down.
3. They will always have power, including their offspring.
4. We will never have power.

They dont need to do anymore, they won, they have us where they want us. The only way we can win, is if we abandon this society. for example become hippies, hermits, monks and anything else that involves living off the land and no material things.

you in?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
NEWSFLASH: we(they) already own the world

WAKE UP, one world government says: In God We Trust.

We fool you guys all the time.
Do you think we'll let you have a piece of the pie?
Nope, not even when you throw up "The Eye"
(sorry Jay-Z, you're just a puppet that went crazy)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

since the elite already have a problem being the minority, it seems lucky for them that an economic system is in place in which the human condition is already conditioned by.

to maintain this minority's power it is essential to recognize their need to subversively re-enforce their elitism by any and all means necessary, being related to self preservation.

and their efforts do not go unnoticed by all in the general public.

some for instance entertain the possibility that since nations do not need to formally declare war in foriegn lands in order to carry out military operations in foreign lands, that perhaps also and measure of martial law would probably not be overtly announced to hundreds of millions (not to mention billions) of viewers via the msms' medium.

this is not an example of how martial law would be announced. odds are it would not be, but measures to pacify and deter public rising would be supressed via psyops' tactics, subliminally, impo.

just some thoughts,
et

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
that is true IF they dominated the world leaving the population the way it is. however, if they shrank it down to about 2 billion, it is completely reasonable to control the population. i for one agree with their plans. the world the way it is today is progressing at a crawling pace because of distractions and speed bumps. the elite want to remove all of it, leaving progression to run in an open field.

with that said, if you're the lucky 2 billions, i wish yall the best of luck. please do colonize a bigger better planet so that my would would one day return to inhabit said planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's human nature. Pretty much everyone is fascinated with self-advancement to the exclusion of all else, it's programmed into our genes, we're selfish, monomaniac beings by nature, it's almost as if we have an intrinsic need to domineer and feel superior to other people, especially men. Controlling other people probably makes them feel ludicrously self-important. What these people don't understand though, is that their quest for power is essentially meaningless in the grand scheme of things because they'll eventually die one day, and what good is power and money when you're dead? The human race won't be forever either, so however way you look at it, their power is only temporary and thus essentially pointless. They can work their asses off, but to quote Linkin Park, "In the end, it doesn't even matter".

Even if they did redistribute their wealth and create a society where everyone is equal, in a world where loyalty, altruism and empathy are mere sentimental illusions, it would only be a matter of time before they're replaced by more power-hungry megalomaniacs.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

When I first read Wilson and Burroughs, I thought it was clever, if paranoid science fiction. Now I understand the truth: The elite do not want to control the world, they want to destroy it in slow motion. Think Aztec ritual sacrifice, on a massive scale.

new topics

top topics

join