It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Daniel Secrets Revealed? Are We The Last Generation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

Hello misinformational,

I could ask the same question as to why anyone reads the morning paper or votes in an election. However, just because some aspects of a document, statement, or person's character can be questioned, it doesn't mean you reject everything they have to say. The Bible has some very deep truths, and I believe that all Religious Texts have truth within them. That doesn't mean that all Religious Texts are true. It takes a patient person to take the time to discover where truth lies, and how every lie contains truth within it!

With regards to the questions as to the authenticity of the Book of Daniel and the link provided earlier... I am familiar with a couple of the questions raised, however it was of interest to me the things that were not said... Like the two historical figures of that time who are held in high regard in our own time... and the reason Jerusalem was spared by Alexander the Great. However, I have no intention in getting into a historical measuring contest, that is not the point of this thread... What I find entertaining is why all this energy is being expended to tear down this thread without checking to see what can be learned, and then directing the conversation from there. I hope that helps answer your questions. I would like to leave you with the very first poem/words to live by I wrote when I was eighteen. Perhaps this will give even greater insight as to why I never reject anything and look for truth everywhere.

First, let me clarify my intention: My post was in no way an attempt to deconstruct the OP. As stated, I applaud your search and your open-mind. Like you, I can't find merit in dogma outside of means to control the populace. Likewise, I can't believe that this well organized system we call our universe is a product of chaos. I identify most with an agnostic outlook, although through my own research and observation I like to believe that I place more definition upon "why?" than simply answering "why?" with "unknown".

With that stated, I find it hard to place any merit in Judaeo-Christian scripture other that which can be verified with historical evidence (empirical or not). Case in point, I am unaware of any cross-reference that may be made as to the accuracy of Daniel's vision. Without such, I refuse (as a skeptical searcher) to give merit to any biblical account based on numerous reasons (alteration of the text, propaganda in its creation, etc.) I simply won't allow my search for "why?" to be muddied with events that aren't verifiable. I prefer to construct my answer (however inaccurate it may be) to "why?" based on events that are known to have occurred - this helps me by ensuring that any conjecture that may be drawn is as accurate as possible.

Conclusively, I agree with your premise: All sources should be studied on their own merit. Further, events that are logically sound (e.g. verifiable) should certainly be given merit. However, as stated, I refuse to give merit to any source (religious or not) without it being corroborated in some fashion.

But perhaps I am incorrect in stating that Daniel's dream can't be supported through other-than-biblical means. If so, I encourage you to correct me.

* do note that I have yet to visit the link provided and am speaking on my own research. If there this source illustrates the accuracy of the dream in question, then please inform me of such.

[edit - grammar, clarity, and overall readability]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster

I don’t believe in God, I KNOW God exist!!! Its not even a question, it’s a statement of fact.
(continue next post)

When I read this I almost stopped reading ...but beening open minded I will read it later as it does appear interesting ...

Funny, that is exactly where I stopped reading. Anything more is just pointless as I know whats going to happen next.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami

I think our reasoning should equal reality. Reality is everything we can observe, test, predict, and show to others. If it doesn't fall into these categories, then it can't be shown to actually exist, even if it does. I think you should believe what you can show to be real.

You're an exception of course, because, if what you say is true, you have been in contact with God personally. So you are justified in your belief of God, but I am not. God knows exactly what it would take to convince me that he is, yet he does not act upon it.

First, I have never been in contact with God personally, I have simply been given visions that have come true, and some I believe are going to come true soon... While I have had two personal experiences with the unknown, one I talked about here on ATS, and another is for me and me alone... I have never been in contact with God. Also, reality is a personal subject concept, that should be self evident to all. Sure we can confirm some of our concepts with experiments and pass other learned knowledge forward. However, I could reject De Javu all day long, but if you've experienced it even once you would know my concept of reality is limited.... and that was the main point of my statement.

I believe in what can be shown to exist. I do not believe this is a selfish universal view, because the universe is very large, and I am very insignificant within it. I could not exist, and the universe would not care. I do not see this as a selfish view.

Well I don't know if I would refer to your statement quoted above as a selfish view, perhaps extremely limited... Do you have any idea how special you truly are, what a miracle you are, that every life is... I realize we have become so selfish as a race to believe it means nothing, but in truth the very fact that you get to experience this gift should give you great pause... I love being alive, I love the feeling within me... Don't always enjoy all the human interactive idiosyncrasies... But each and everyone of us is unique and a total miracle... If I only allow the universe to be a mistake, then the very fact that you exist is completely impossible... Because with that concept the only thing I can absolutely guarantee you is... it is absolutely impossible for any of this to exist, the universe and all of us. Its those who simply reject all concepts outside of there our own personal limited views I question as totally selfish.

A final point about you claiming that many religious texts are not the truth about God, that man in some ways have altered it to fit whatever agenda they are trying to accomplish. If this is true, why does God allow it? Why would God not make sure that his truth and his word was perfectly preserved in all ways and never underwent any kind of change that would affect the truth? Why would God allow his word to be changed at all?

Kind regards

Well I can understand that thought, I had that thought many years ago... But instead of trying to help explain that answer, let me instead answer that question with another what if... What if God is all loving and doesn't need to prove himself or disprove himself... What if all Religious Text were meant to teach us how to live with each other without any of the emotions that continues to bring such pain and sorrow to the pages of history. And humans changed the Texts to bring themselves or to keep themselves in power. IF you read, or re-read, the Book of Daniel with this concept in mind, it might begin to open your mind to the truth about our history... Remember unless we learn it ourselves, everything we're taught was passed forward from those who came before us... Does that make it right or wrong? Only and open mind that continues to learn could possibly attempt to answer that question. And that is what my personal search is all about. And I would hope this thread will help others to look for deeper truths, and in time allow us here on ATS, and someday maybe the world, to talk about these deeper truths in greater detail.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hi,

I see two things i don't like here:

1) You keep talking about "what you discovered" all over the place, then ask for people to first read all these stuff that comes and goes through your ideas and how you perceive things and what you believe.

2) Then the time comes when you finish describing all what you believe, and you move to... not explaining what "you discovered"

I've seen this before, someone who says i know this, i may tell you but you first have to go through all of these docs or read this and that, then come, then go, then do this then do that, all of that so that in the end people gets confused and forgets what they came here for?

Why write all of that stuff and then simply stop and say i will not tell you what i've learned, so in the end this is only indoctrination and nothing else, of course as always some people come and say "oh this makes sense to me, thanks for this" but what they fail to notice is that it makes sense to them because it is common sense and if people stopped being sheep they would already know that by now, from their own reading and thinking, but of course it will not happen as every one likes from someone else to think for them

To summarize, you created this thread to talk about something you discovered, then talked about everything but that, and in the end decided not to talk about your discovery, which renders this thread useless, because all you have said i knew way before coming to ATS, because i came to this thread expecting you would talk about your new learned wisdom, and not about stuff that i don't care anymore because it has become part of my life already.

I would suggest you change the title of this thread to reflect what it really is all about, i'm sorry i'm a little angry because i just wasted a lot of time here and got nothing out of it.

You should explain what the discovery is or simply not say anything about it, this thread has no real purpose but to say you know something and you will not tell.

Give wisdom to the masses or don't say anything at all.

Sorry if i sound bad, but dude, really.

Kai

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I don’t believe in God, I KNOW God exist!!! Its not even a question, it’s a statement of fact.

Even though I am a Christian who believes in Christ, I am not naive enough to make that statement in front of non-believers. Who are we to tell other people that they got their religious beliefs systems wrong?

Onto the main theme...
I see some interesting points in your posts; however, you are missing the whole premise behind the bible. It is not about revelations and end-time prophesies. Sure the book of Daniel and Revelation are important, but they are only warning signs of what happens when man looses itself.

Before the arrival of the new millennium, I was a silent and conservative revelationist. After reading through the bible and also accepting science, I completely understood what God was all about. Revelationists have missed the entire message. While they were too busy looking for signs, they completely missed all the biblical road posts along the way. Fundamentalists also missed those same road posts.

Here is Daniel and Revelation's real interpretation...
Regardless about what humanity does to hasten the end, God has the final word on the time, day, and year of his return. Every sign in the book of Daniel and Revelation has happened countless of times; thus, almost every generation has witnessed them in some magnitude. Wars, plagues, famine, etc... Nothing has changed except for Earth's population.

Whenever the end does come, today or 4,000 years from now, the only thing that maters is if you were a good Christian. God can come at any moment, and there is 'nothing' we can do to hasten his arrival. Period.

None of those signs mater. Once you see what I am saying, throw the book of Denial and Revelation aside and focus on what God wants you to do. Armageddon will be fought when 'God' is ready, but it will not be fought on humanity's time table.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok alarms are going off you are browsing the Bible for truth yet you do not believe in God.....
Cmon!!!
Do you have any Gold to sell by chance?
You say you have found other prophetic info before elswhere?
CMON!!!
This is akin to saying that you do not believe in the existence of Superheroes but, Batman saved you last night.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Where ur mistake lies is in assuming that those who attempt to control the populace are the architects. They're not. The architects, in most cases, are reporting on their spiritual connection with totality, however you want to interpret that.

The manipulators are like the bureaucrats in politics. They come afterward and distort the message for personal gain and control.

That's what the council of nicaea was about.

Men had to be dominant, so remove any reference to the first woman being Lilith.

People need to go through us to get to God, so remove any commentary on your ability to commune with God directly through prayer and fasting.

This is where religion sucks but spirituality rules.

This is also how you can doubt the conglomerate religion and interpretation by those ingrained in the system, but still loook to the original documents for shreddings of truth.

The key is to look at the wordings and descriptions of what is written through the eyes of the writer, but armed with the knowledge of yourself.

People 2000 years ago didn't have the requisite knowledge to recognise helicopters, planes, atomic weapons etc....

So when looking at visions described millenia ago, you have to imagine how they would describe those things.

The failure of religious hierarchy and people who have risen to the top of a human organisation does not invalidate the spiritual connection that the original writers had to totality and to assume such would be the greatest folly.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Ok alarms are going off you are browsing the Bible for truth yet you do not believe in God.....
Cmon!!!
Do you have any Gold to sell by chance?
You say you have found other prophetic info before elswhere?
CMON!!!
This is akin to saying that you do not believe in the existence of Superheroes but, Batman saved you last night.

You should improve your reading skills, he said "I do not believe in God, I KNOW God exists".

So he believes that he KNOWS that God exists, he doesn't even question God's existence.

I saw a post from someone who mocked him for stating such, but I would question him as to what he KNOWS for a fact and laugh at what he replies.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Even though I am a Christian who believes in Christ, I am not naive enough to make that statement in front of non-believers. Who are we to tell other people that they got their religious beliefs systems wrong?

Onto the main theme...
I see some interesting points in your posts; however, you are missing the whole premise behind the bible. It is not about revelations and end-time prophesies. Sure the book of Daniel and Revelation are important, but they are only warning signs of what happens when man looses itself.

Before the arrival of the new millennium, I was a silent and conservative revelationist. After reading through the bible and also accepting science, I completely understood what God was all about. Revelationists have missed the entire message. While they were too busy looking for signs, they completely missed all the biblical road posts along the way. Fundamentalists also missed those same road posts.

Here is Daniel and Revelation's real interpretation...
Regardless about what humanity does to hasten the end, God has the final word on the time, day, and year of his return. Every sign in the book of Daniel and Revelation has happened countless of times; thus, almost every generation has witnessed them in some magnitude. Wars, plagues, famine, etc... Nothing has changed except for Earth's population.

Whenever the end does come, today or 4,000 years from now, the only thing that maters is if you were a good Christian. God can come at any moment, and there is 'nothing' we can do to hasten his arrival. Period.

None of those signs mater. Once you see what I am saying, throw the book of Denial and Revelation aside and focus on what God wants you to do. Armageddon will be fought when 'God' is ready, but it will not be fought on humanity's time table.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Section31]

He didn't tell anyone that their beliefs were wrong, he stated what his belief was. His belief was that he didn't question God's existence. He believed that he KNEW God exists.

This whole concept of if you don't agreee with me you're telling me how to think, has got to go.

If you believe that you KNOW the toothfairy exists, you aren't telling me I'm wrong for not believing it, you're telling me that YOU believe that.

JAden

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

What he's trying to do is to NOT manipulate you, not the other way around.

He's giving you a cipher, a key to use while reading daniel, to see if you, using the same key, see the same things that he saw. He's using peer review to determine if his logic holds sound while not telling you too much and poisoning the well as to the results.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

Although I have trouble believing in a god, I do have a curiosity about prophecy. I think prophecy is connected to a god simply because it is in the bible.

How many fairly recent (100's of years more or less) prophets out there attribute their predictions to god? Not all of them, but if it was recorded in the bible centuries ago it would be considered a message from god, gods word.

I give some merit to the prophecies, but god? ...I don't know.

That's why I am agnostic.

I think the clues to prediction are all around us, it is just deciphered subconsciously from the patterns of reality that we know, who knows what makes up the atoms and those things that make an atom, then the molecules etc. could it be like a giant brain that we can plug into?
I guess what I am trying to explain is this, we have a brain with neurons and chemicals and stuff that can think, have consciousness, store information etc. therefore can a chunk of matter through the positions of quarks and certain charges actually store information and know where it is going, where and what it's position in the future will be?

Can we connect with that?

Nostradamus looked into a bowl of darkened water to make his predictions, the water in his bowl is everywhere today, we probably have these same water molecules in our bodies now. What did the water tell him about there locations in the future, if anything.

Hail 'Lord Universe' the creator.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Toadmund]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Like Muzz, i think you talk a lot of sense, especially regarding 'organised' religion and the designed control of the masses, using and twisting it to suit an end.

We depart company however with your certainty of a god deity.

How is god a 'he'? How or why does an omnipitent, supreme being have a gender? A gender is only applicable or needed for breeding purposes, so does this imply that god can or has procreated sexually?
There is no other explanation for a gender unless god or 'it' does (or used to) procreate sexually.

This also implies that 'god' is a member of a species, rather than a single and completely unique being/entity...and who or what are the other members of it's species?

This is wandering heavily into areas i suspect (not believe) are the origins of the entity the world has come to believe in and name 'god', but i'll not elaborate, as it will take us off topic too far.

I cannot, in good conscience 'believe' something as fact with so little empirical evidence, especially given what we and others here think of the manipulations in religion through the millenia.

Thanks though, a lot of thought provoking stuff to digest.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Kaifan

He's giving you a cipher, a key to use while reading daniel, to see if you, using the same key, see the same things that he saw. He's using peer review to determine if his logic holds sound while not telling you too much and poisoning the well as to the results.

Jaden

Hello Masterjaden

Thank you for seeing the purpose behind not saying so much. I am ready to talk with everyone who reads Daniel with this new "cipher" regarding prophecy and the possible known conspiracies mentioned within the Books of Daniel and Revelations. If what I've discovered is true, as I've said the face of Religion must change, because if what I've discovered is true, then it should be plain as to why. The question becomes, if this was all done on purpose, was there a higher power helping to direct how this conspiracy would be revealed at the right time... The Book of Daniel seems to suggest so... But these are things people need to discover on their own and then we can talk about it.

Regarding laughing at why I know God exists, I won't state so publicly anytime soon, however, I can tell you in due course everyone in the world is going to know something spectacular this way comes.

Have any of you wondered why the two witnesses makes the Whole World Hate them? To have the whole world celebrate for three days sending each other presents all over the world after they're dead... What could they possibly say that will make every Jew, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Satanist, Atheist, Agnostic etc hate them, and then celebrate their demise? Why aren't Christians and Jews saying... preach brotha men, preach.... I believe the Book of Daniel and this new cipher helps unlock that mystery as well. If what I've discovered is true, it truly is going to shock the heck out of all who search for themselves. Once again, thanks for understanding the point, and then explaining it to those who weren't paying that close attention.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 26-8-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by misinformational

Nostradamus looked into a bowl of darkened water to make his predictions, the water in his bowl is everywhere today, we probably have these same water molecules in our bodies now. What did the water tell him about there locations in the future, if anything.

I get what you're saying, and I certainly sympathize with your interest with prophesy. However, if we can agree that the bible was been manipulated and/or inaccurate in its authoring (some aspects at least), how can we give merit to the written word regarding Daniel's vision? Or even if the vision ever happened?

Nostradamus' prophecies are historically verifiable. Can we say the same about Daniel's (from the perspective of a non-Christian of course)?

Regardless, I hold similar sentiment regarding religious texts. I have studied a few in my day (having concentrated the I Ching - the most cryptic and interesting IMO), and I do agree that truths are withheld in each. I'll even agree that there seems to be a central theme and mysticism that are similar to each and in-turn unite the texts (bible, koran, i ching, vedas, tripitaka, etc). But that's about as much merit that I'd attribute to any.

As far as prophecy within any - I'd say there about as accurate as Nostradamus. Which, IMO, is the problem with most prophecy - they are vague and malleable (read: open to multiple interpretations) - which over a long enough time-line there would probably be an event(s) that are able to be interpretated as the fruition of the vision. I'd love it if you proved me wrong though

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Kaifan

Jaden

Hi, this is not what's happening here, first a couple things:

- If you want to see if someone else thinks or gets to the same conclusions as you do, first ask them to go read the book without reading what you think of it, then check if they get to the same mindset, right now, he first described in detail what he thinks, the well is already poisoned, that's pretty obvious
- What he is giving me is not a cypher, is a set of ideas based on what he believes, read again his words, is pretty clear what he believes, you are putting words into his mouth, you may believe what you said, but this thread is not about that, and if it is, then his doing it wrong, people are not toys or test subjects, don't go playing with other people minds.

I don't understand how you miss the point here, since i didn't read the book before coming to this thread, now i can't just go and read it and get to my own conclussions without mixing some of his ideas along with mine, my mind has already been poisoned, if you give someone a set of ideas on what to look for, chances are you will lead them to similar findings are yours, but that's because you already set the path, is very simple really.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

[The question becomes, if this was all done on purpose, was there a higher power helping to direct how this conspiracy would be revealed at the right time... The Book of Daniel seems to suggest so... But these are things people need to discover on their own and then we can talk about it.

Lets say i read the book and get to completely different and opposite views than what you got, what is there to discuss then? which one of us has the truth? i may discover something else right? how do we know what to believe?

See? that's what i mean, please don't follow the 'cypher' thing now, you started with a different path, it makes me feel your trying to evolve your theory on the fly, which takes away credibility.

Really don't want to sound rude, sorry if i do, i just felt wrong after reading your thread, it is not what it looked like, i think refusing to explain what you found causes more harm than good.

Kai

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Kaifan]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Hi, this is not what's happening here, first a couple things:

- If you want to see if someone else thinks or gets to the same conclusions as you do, first ask them to go read the book without reading what you think of it, then check if they get to the same mindset, right now, he first described in detail what he thinks, the well is already poisoned, that's pretty obvious
- What he is giving me is not a cypher, is a set of ideas based on what he believes, read again his words, is pretty clear what he believes, you are putting words into his mouth, you may believe what you said, but this thread is not about that, and if it is, then his doing it wrong, people are not toys or test subjects, don't go playing with other people minds.

Hello Kaifen,

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to read you, you are either extremely young or inexperienced with regards to how you discuss new concepts without telling others what to think. I most certainly did not explain to anyone anything other then, I HAD TO TELL EVERYONE what the new interpretation is. The entire premise of this thread is, THE NEW interpretation of the Book of Daniel.

Regarding your second post... That is why I haven't told anyone what I've discovered... If I poisoned the well, as you claimed, in your first post, yet then you did a complete one eighty and said what if you come up with something else. Regardless of what you see, its the conversation that will determine if there is anything there. IF they come back and say something completely different then what I believe I've discovered, then of course I will want to know how they came to that conclusion. And that person and I will need to have a conversation. Which is the other point/purpose of this thread, TO DISCUSS what can be found with this new interpretation, or why post it on a message/conversation website. I have never told anyone that what I believe I discovered was handed to me in stone. I have taken great pains to make damn sure I don't poison the well, as you put it. What I find interesting about both of your posts is, it is obvious you haven't even picked up the Bible. But then feel you have the right to tell everyone what you believe I'm attempting to do. You come to your conclusions from a place of weakness, and then you expanded upon that weakness with another post. That is why I came to the conclusion that I started this response with BTW.

IF you actually take the time to read the Book of Daniel with this new interpretation in mind, then please come back here from a place of even ground, and lets talk about it.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No, i'm sorry but you are wrong, this thread will be proof of that, it will just die with no one with serious knowledge coming to discuss with you.

It doesn't matter what you think of me, the truth is that if you can't see what's wrong with this thread, there's no point in having any discussion, the thread is wrong, your initial posts are full of what you believe and for people who is just starting with this readings, your words are certain to influence them in some way, i don't get it, you really can't see that?

I did not came up with the 'well is poisoned' phrase, who said that, the same poster who first replied to me, i just pointed it had already happened, because it has already happened, remember something, you are seing things from your point of view, with the knowledge you already have, but people who comes and sees this for the first time, with no knowledge and probably still being naive about several things, will be influenced by your words and they will make a lot of sense to them, that's why you can search ATS for something like "this resonates with me" and find a thousand hits, where even for the most dumb or pure common sense things people are marveling at the posters knowledge.

This is pointless, i have read the bible, i have read a lot, i just don't feel like waisting more time with something that you will never accept, that you have already placed ideas and thoughts here and there so that when someone with a clean empty mind comes, roots are placed without their knowledge, just by casually reading something and 'resonating with it'

I won't bother you any more, please continue with your thread, i don't belong here, so it seems.

Kai

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

No, i'm sorry but you are wrong, this thread will be proof of that, it will just die with no one with serious knowledge coming to discuss with you.

Kai

This thread will die because of where it was put, not because of the subject matter. In less then six hours this thread had over 50 posts and 25 flags, and then it was moved here. That is proof of something, but it doesn't have one damn thing to do with this thread or what I had/have to say. Not to mention this thread was a featured article on ATS' homepage before all the above was forced onto this subject.
I can't help it that people like you believe you have the right to bitch about something you clearly know absolutely nothing about. You refuse to even attempt to find yourself approved, to even attempt... Yet you still think you can come here and chastise me with your ignorant words, its a good thing I'm still in a kind mood because giving you a verbal beat down is so richly deserved! This is the last time I will be kind to you after you have kicked me in the teeth.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 29-8-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone this is Charles Marcello again, and after many weeks of pondering, I’ve finally decided to post more information on how to re-read the bible. It has been an extremely tough decision to make, because once you open your eyes you can never look back… and it does pain me in ways I can’t even put into words… that I might be responsible for changing the way even one person will think of God… I must make this extremely clear, faith and belief don’t have one damn thing to do with religion or their texts… It has everything to do with your own personal relationship with God, and how you humble yourself before God, while at the same time sacrificing for the betterment of the whole… Also… I feel compelled to state a couple of things up front… First, I did not write any of the books compiled within the Bible, nor did I change anything within the Bible, all I’ve done is open my eyes and see the truth hidden right out in the open. What I’m about to discuss is going to make some people extremely upset, however, I am not to blame… normally statements like this are not needed, however, those who have blind belief with regards to anything, whether its religion or science, they usually shoot the messenger, and though I almost never care when people get upset about some of the truths I’ve discovered, I try not to purposely hurt peoples feelings. So know this… when it comes to the truth, people are responsible for how they feel, while the truth is always innocent. With those disclaimers out of the way, lets go deeper into rediscovering the Bible.

In my opening post I asked three questions I felt and feel compelled to examine…I ask people all the time if they cried when they read Genesis… I guess I’m the only one, it truly hurts my feelings to read something so horrible about something that is supposed to be completely omnipresent. But you see that’s not where my quest for truth began, it started in the New Testament when I discovered I’m purposely being lied to. Before I get into that, I want you to consider a couple more things. First, in the Book of Revelations it says the heavens will roll up like a scroll, when Norway happened back in November of 2009, for some unknown reason that was my very first thought. I now realize perhaps that thought was in fact correct… because… what if professional theologians are incorrect and it’s not the face of the scroll, but the top of the scroll we need to be watching out for? If that is true, does that mean we are in fact the final generation, because Norway was a fulfillment of that prophecy? I realize there are many who believe the Norway Spiral was a Russian Missile that was exploded in space… If you are capable of doing the math… Find out how high its claimed that missile was above the Earth, and then find out the angle to the horizon, and then from both of those find out the diameter of that explosion. If it was a missile, it could not have been a test missile, period, it had to of been armed and fully loaded. Or, it was something else entirely. Do I believe God made a swirly swirl in the morning sky? Not only no, but hell no… Do I believe that spiral could possibly fit Revelations… perhaps!

Also, when I said I am all over the Bible looking for mathematical science, I’m not sure people realize just how deep I’ve gone, and just how much information can be found if people just stop, put down their prejudices, (both for and against), and listen to what is being said… Here in a few more seconds I’m going to explain more information that forced to me to question the validity of the bible in its totality.

Is there truth within the Bible? You’re damn right there is… but there is also mathematics that I believe was placed within the Bible to open the eyes of those who are willing to advance their personal understanding of our reality. A quick example… I’m sure each of you have heard of a Time, Times and Half a Time… So I decided to do the math. Within the first link I posted within this thread, I explained one aspect of that mathematical science to prove how a Time truly equals a Year, or 365 days… Even though I didn’t give you the real answer, I did give a real example of how to find the true answer. This time however I’m going to give you the answer, without having you seek if what I’m explaining is true or not. This is a test run to see if I will in fact post all the math I’ve discovered in its entirety, while at the same time providing undeniable mathematical and visual proof that the Planetary Convergence that will take place on December 3, 2012 does in fact absolutely match the physical layout of the Pyramids of Giza. But first this very interesting math you can test for yourself to see if what I’ve provided is in fact true.

Time = 365 (Now the Question I had was what if Times equals Times a Time)
Times = 365
Half a Time = 182.5
365*365*182.5 = 24,313,562.5 (then I was like, what happens if I divide that by 666)
24,313,562.5/666 = 36506.8506

What are the chances that that is simply another weird cawinkadink along with all the other math that I’ve already provided? There is so much I want to post within this thread about those numbers, but I believe to do so will force my opinion, and for me to do that to even one person I find unacceptable. However, explaining what I’ve discovered, or what led me to open my eyes and to view the Bible in a different light… Now that I find to be perfectly fine, because I’m only using the bible to explain how it was the bible itself that forced me to question everything within it. Now the key word there is QUESTION, not deny or accept blindly, but to question, to open my eyes and to open my ears… And that is what I hope this follow up post helps you, the reader, to accomplish…

I’m sure there are many people who wonder if I believe Jesus even lived… Yes I do… Which begs the follow up question, do I believe Jesus died for the worlds sins? And the quick answer is YES I do… but… not for the lies forced onto the world. You see what I believe the truth is, is this… We’re all supposed to die for each other sins, that’s the only way to end all the evil within the world…. What could you justify if you knew your loved ones would beg God to be held responsible for everything you do??? Personally I believe that is the true message hidden right out in the open within the bible… which has been purposely and methodically twisted by an entity that hates everything about Christianity… But first you have to open your eyes to see all the lies!!!

Is Pride and Vanity a Sin? There is not one true Christian, Muslim or Jew who could honestly say no… Even spiritual people proclaim that Pride and Vanity are Evil… Yet the New Testament tells us that Jesus was without Sin, yet if you listen the bible either lied or it was changed… because… Jesus was in fact a sinner… that is… If Pride and Vanity are sinful… Don’t believe me? Before I post this truth, I must confess the first time I was old enough to understand what I had just read, it physically made me sick to my stomach. I could forgive such a statement if Jesus was simply a man, but that is not what I was raised to believe. Here is that verse:

Mathew 26
7There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.
8But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?
9For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.
10When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.
11For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
12For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.
13Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

I don’t care who you are, that is pride and that is vanity… Ye always have poor yet Ye not always have me, so let them starve… and then… because she does this thing for me she will be known forever, simply because I enjoy this offering made to me???
Even now I get disgusted reading that verse, and it was that verse and that verse alone that forced me to question the Bible. It truly bothers me, and if it doesn’t bother you, you obviously have no idea why that is so important… For me it proved the bible is either a lie, or it has been changed… but its just one of many… if you open your eyes and see. Like, we are told Jesus was from the House of David, yet the Bible demands that is so not true. Within Jewish belief, your heritage comes from the Male while your religion comes from the Female. Yet the very first Chapter of the New Testaments tells you, you are about to be lied to. I realize you probably doubt that as well, so here is that verse.

Matthew 1

1The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
2Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
3And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
5And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
6And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
17So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
25And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS

That verse tells us a lineage, but then it goes on to say that Mary was impregnated by the holy spirit and that Joseph did not “have” Mary until after Jesus was born. If that is true, then there is NO WAY IN HELL Jesus came from the House of David. Unless Jesus was from Joseph… The question becomes, why would the Catholic Church change who Jesus was and where he came from? That is a good question… does history provide the answer? Well, Constantine forced the entire Roman Empire to switch to Christianity with threat of death if you refused… The year before, the Paganist laughed at, beat and killed all the Jews/Christians they could get their hands on, and did so for hundreds of years, and then with one edict, the whole of Religious Doctrine within the Roman Empire changed… and does anyone truly believe the whole of Roman said… man I was so tired of our old beliefs??? Who among you would be happy if that happened to you? Would you just sit idly by? Or if you have the power, would you murder all who believed differently then you? Would you destroy all doctrines that talk of a different Jesus then the one you are promoting? Would you forbid your version of the Bible from being printed in any other language? Would you forbid common people from even owning a Bible, and lastly, would you go on a quest throughout your Empire to destroy any other doctrines that could prove your version is a lie? Isn’t that EXACTLY what the Catholic Church did?

(continue next post)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join