It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Amazing thread.

The amount of time, effort and work you've put into this is tremendous, and will no doubt be very useful to many.

We need more people like you!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
reply to post by spikey

If these plants can truly prevent cancer then, than every single person on the planet would be buying this stuff. Quite a money making venture if you ask me.

Every time I hear this mistaken argument I know the orator has a mind as closed as a clam.
If you want to know the answer to your rhetorical question, why natural cures are not mainstream, just look in the mirror.
If you need it spelling out, natural healing takes guts, commitment and personal responsibility, v. few have what it takes to cure their own cancer in today's allopathic environment. We have been trained from birth to 'do what the doctor says' and give over our responsibility for our bodies to the white coats.
As someone who has worked with cancer sufferers in a natural healing sense, I can tell you that the mental, emotional and environmental decks are all stacked against the person who goes the natural route.
Even worse, when people do cure themselves and then go out into the world to share their miracle stories, they are met with people like yourself who ridicule them into silence.

To those reading this thread with cancer, please don't make the mistake of thinking that a pinch of cayenne on your snickers will cure your lymphatic cancer. For one or two it may, but for most it is going to take a complete restructuring of your day to day life and a monumental commitment, often in the face of extreme adversity, ridicule and peer pressure to toe the line and cut/burn/poison.

When you are cured and disease free, so much about your outlook on life will have changed, you will not know who you are anymore - that's a good thing!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i want to inform public about this is this possible
if i can't no problem by the way any cure for terminal cancer

edit on 29-6-2011 by srikanth2526 because: edting error

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I completely missed this thread somehow, but it's nice to see ATS still has a pulse from time to time. Great Thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Excellent thread, I missed also, I don't know how, as I am all for natural medicine, sadly like many has pointed out big pharma has a hold on Americas care, cancer and the big pharma treatments will keep killing people because they are not in the business of ending diseases.

In Europe is plenty of places where natural medicine and alternative treatments for cancer actually save people.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
stm.sciencemag.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">stm.sciencemag.org...

TextSolid tumors, including the aggressive primary brain cancer glioblastoma multiforme, develop resistance to cell death, in part as a result of a switch from mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation to cytoplasmic glycolysis. This metabolic remodeling is accompanied by mitochondrial hyperpolarization. We tested whether the small-molecule and orphan drug dichloroacetate (DCA) can reverse this cancer-specific metabolic and mitochondrial remodeling in glioblastoma. Freshly isolated glioblastomas from 49 patients showed mitochondrial hyperpolarization, which was rapidly reversed by DCA.

The OP got me moving,and DCA stuck out to me for some reason so I have been digging for info on testing and research finds here in the states. So far,the above is what I've found. Sounds promising,no? Think we'll ever see it in use? No. We all know why,no need to answer.

If each of us took the time to gain the knowledge,and applied it as well as the discipline and will required to eat the way we are supposed to for optimum health and well being,we'd not have disease. That's the bottom line.

Our bodies are machines and need specific fuels to run long and well. Fill our body with anything other than what it needs most,and we are weakened,sicken and even die far ahead of our time,in most cases. We are too lazy to get well and stay that way and think that foods that heal are out of our reach for a variety of reasons..most namely,price. Whole organic locally grown food is expensive,hamburger helper and macaroni and cheese are cheap and easy,so *shrugs* Everyone wants a magic bullet. Take a pill,loose weight without life style changes etc. No such animal,sorry.

There is a wealth of information available to anyone serious about getting well,staying well and living well. The application of that information is the cure. That's the hard part,right? Not at all,and I'm living proof,as are thousands of others who've applied what they know. Eat well,be well,stay well. Everything we need for optimum health is found in nature,so it comes as no surprise to me that so,too,do the cures for some of the worst diseases that plague us thru our lax approach to our own health.

Here's a website I use,among others. If you are serious about getting healthy,it's a good starting point.

worldshealthiestfoods.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">worldshealthiestfoods.com...

Also,find anything you can from Don Tolman,if you haven't already..

He has several vids up on the Tube,and is a published author. I guess the bottom line is this; We know that there are ways we can better care for ourselves. We know that there ARE cures available,but that are kept from us,and we know the reason for this is because there is no profit to be made by healing people or keeping us healthy. So,the responsibility for our health is ultimately ours,and ours alone. Until we have done everything we possibly can to insure our own health and all has failed us,we cannot look elsewhere or be angry at others for withholding a cure to a thing we are in large part responsible for visiting upon our own self.

Instead of blaming etc,do the research and apply the knowledge. I guarantee you will see rapid and positive results. Be well,live well,prosper.

Excellent topic OP-S&F

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I apologize for my lack of expertise in posting external content.

My heart's in the right place,even if my 'tags' aren't.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks OP for this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just keep wondering...

What's the point in getting "cured" when you know you're just going to be re-infected? ...Why not focus on cleaning up the world? Why not stop creating diseases?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Ultimately we can only control what we personally do. Being cured means taking responsibility for ones own health and understanding then correcting the causative factors of the problem. Many people believe these things are out of our individual hands and involve the greater environment for which everyone is constantly exposed to. Although this is a contributing factor, it is minor on the magnitude of importance compared to the choices we each make on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

I disagree.

In fact, I think your statements represent the legal position of polluters who are twisting facts to avoid liability, block responsible regulation - and blame the victims while they're at it.

Many people believe these things are out of our individual hands and involve the greater environment for which everyone is constantly exposed to.

I DO agree we have some personal power and ability to mitigate the effects of environmental contamination. But it's limited, and it's a losing battle.

Although this (environmental contamination) is a contributing factor, it is minor on the magnitude of importance compared to the choices we each make on a daily basis.

Get real! The impacts of environmental contamination are minor?!? Tell that to the people in Chernobyl, Bhopal, Hiroshima, Fukushima.

edit on 24/9/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Then you and I fundamentally disagree on what cancer is and how it's caused. That's fine. I thought as much when you used terms like "getting re-infected".

I for one believe that when statistics show us that basically 1 in 2 of us will get cancer it's because of what we choose to eat, drink, put on our skin and inhale (willingly). Yes I will repeat, things like Fukushima, Chernobyl, fossil fuel pollution, industrial pollution, and every other type of pollutions that are out of our individual hands are minor on this 1 out of 2 figure. They are certainly factors, but much less significant. You don't have to believe that. You can dis-empower yourself that way by believing you can't stave off cancer's ever-reaching grasp if we don't collectively address the greater environmental concerns. And I wish you good luck with your bowel cancer with that approach.

Personally, I can't wait for the human race to grow a brain.

You said, "Why not stop creating diseases?"

I ask myself this everyday when I walk around watching people eat these things they think are food.

Then you say my statements blame the victims. I'll answer this. I don't blame the victims per say, I blame their ignorance. But at the same time I don't blame them for their ignorance simply because of the level of treachery and manipulation at play on every level that they are constantly immersed in.

Answers exist and they exist now as to why "cancer is DEAD" but as with everything beneficial to the human race, it's suppressed from the public and society suffers as a result, yet again. Excuse me please but I don`t subscribe much to what society has to offer ESPECIALLY their answers to cancer.

And I'm sorry to you too but your "let's fix the world's real problems" motive won't help Johnny melanoma over here. He needs the truth and he needs it now and the fact of the matter is it's being kept from him.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'd like to know if anyone has tried this from being diagnosed with cancer and lived more than a year. There's a woman in the free film burn, cut, poison that went to mexico and got laetrile and sodium bicarb injections. The treatments failed, and she went to take chemo. she ultimately died.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew

Then you and I fundamentally disagree on what cancer is and how it's caused. ...I thought as much when you used terms like "getting re-infected".

FYI - "infectious" does NOT mean communicable or contagious. A disease can be infectious within the body, and spread within the body, without being contagious to other people.

(RE: 1 out of 2 men get cancer)

...things like Fukushima, Chernobyl, fossil fuel pollution, industrial pollution, and every other type of pollutions that are out of our individual hands are minor on this 1 out of 2 figure.

Maybe check out a few articles in Environmental Health Perspectives - it's a monthly journal of peer-reviewed research and news on the impact of the environment on human health. You might also scan loam's old thread MEN: You are being chemically castrated.

You can dis-empower yourself

Knowledge IS power. Truth IS power. Sticking your head up your butt and denying reality does nothing but leave the power in the hands of people who aren't afraid to face reality - and use it for personal gain.

...believing you can't stave off cancer's ever-reaching grasp if we don't collectively address the greater environmental concerns.

Nothing exists in isolation - including the human mind and human will. ...As it happens, I do believe one can cure oneself of all sorts of diseases - and I know, from experience, that it takes 100% attention, and all your resources, and that when you think you're good to go, and move on to other things, these diseases tend to recur, so you have to do it all over again, and again, and again.

...The real answer is to remove the triggers in the environment - including the larger environment as well as one's own personal space.

You said, "Why not stop creating diseases?"

I ask myself this everyday when I walk around watching people eat these things they think are food.

I blame the industries that killed small farmers, took over food production and distribution, remove all the nutrition from the so-called "food" they sell - and then tell people their health problems are "lifestyle related," caused solely by their personal choices and behaviors.

your "let's fix the world's real problems" motive won't help Johnny melanoma over here. He needs the truth and he needs it now and the fact of the matter is it's being kept from him.

The truth is cancer acts like a latent or retro virus - it appears and disappears, progresses and regresses. We all have some power to control our (personal) environment to some extent, remove environmental triggers, and promote regression. But that power is nowhere near absolute. Your focus begs the real issue, and supports big industry's efforts to avoid responsibility, accountability and liability.

....You say you want to help sick people, but you're doing it in a way that helps destroy peoples' and our planet's health.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I’m not sure what you’re doing with each of these rebuttals. I’m having a hard understanding if you are retorting or agreeing with everything I said. It’s like you are just making comments, but not ones that are contrary to what I’ve said or anything, so that’s fine.

This part was a bit of a laugh, “You say you want to help sick people, but you're doing it in a way that helps destroy peoples' and our planet's health.”

Is that what you see? It’s all or none? Either everyone solves the environmental problems of cancer now, or there’s no solving any individual cancer problems? Or if they do then it’s this constant battle of cancer on and off forever? I don’t think you understand the body and the power each of us has to take control of our own health and lives if we are equipped with the proper information. You said “knowledge is power”, but I’m led to believe you aren’t grasping the level of “knowledge” or “power” we have access to.

In the previous post when I said someone with cancer now, “needs the truth, they need it now and the fact of the matter is it's being kept from him”. You come back with this “The truth is, cancer acts like a latent or retro virus - it appears and disappears, progresses and regresses". Sure, you can give “cancer” that type of wild persona but again, it tells me you don’t know how simple it is to address cancer and the truths being kept from us about this and how to deal with it. (and no, again, I’m not talking about Bhopal mega-industrial accident cancers), I’m talking about regular, run of the mill “I have no idea why I got cancer” cancer. People are manipulated left right and center about everything and I want them to empower themselves. How am I destroying people and the planet? If people had the information about all facets of manipulation and did some actual historic research into the suppression of information over the course of human history than the world wouldn’t be like this. I did my part. I’m waiting for everyone else. How long should I wait Soficrow? Should I try to educate the masses until I’m blue in the face about how things really work? Because I’m not interested. Besides, I’ve tried. I’ll continue educating those that are “ripe” for truth and concentrate on helping friends and family understand how the body works and what needs to be done to repair damage to it. It’s much more rewarding.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Great topic, heres one ya missed that looks really good to me

Success rates for supplemental oleander over the past five years have been reported to be 85% for stage III and IV cancers and 95% for stage I and II cancer patients when combined with healthy changes in diet, nutrition, lifestyle and other healthy cancer fighting and immune boosting supplements. One example of a highly successful protocol which includes oleander and other natural items is: Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

and

Besides cancer, oleander extracts have been found to be very effective against HIV/AIDS, hepatitis-C and other immune disorders. In one double blind placebo controlled trial conducted at a South Africa AIDS clinic, one of Dr. Swanepoel's oleander extracts was found to be 100% effective in reversing HIV symptoms and low white blood cell counts. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

heres how to make it....www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
need to bookmark
thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is a great post and THANK YOU for this info! I would like to add something that you didn't put on the list: Organic Raw Kombucha Tea. I've been buying this stuff from the health food store (It's is just super tasty) and looked it up online one day to see that it has numerous health benefits and has been known as a sort of cancer-cure in far eastern cultures. You can even brew it at home using a starter culture kit (just make to follow the instructions exactly). I bought mine at culturesforhealth but I couldn't maintain it very well.

Here is a good place for info.

Kombucha webiste

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well I see this thread has had some activity in my long absense. I can't possibly attempt to address all of the comments right now. One thing that might address a few vaguely is I always follow my methodology of skipping past claims or marketing from sources promoting what something supposedly does. I merely see them mention something as being promising (for anything for that matter), at which point I copy paste the name / species over into pubmed.gov and see if theres actually really promising papers / results.

In any case, in doing some recent DCA research I found one paper that would seem to turn things upside down by stating as fact that the lab based in vitro results of DCA testing was marginal compared to human based in vivo results:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Anticancer drugs that target metabolism: Is dichloroacetate the new paradigm?

The fact that DCA has better in vivo activity than in vitro activity suggests that there are unique aspects of solid tumor growth and metabolism that are difficult to recapitulate in vitro and may be important in determining the effectiveness of this class of drugs.

This kind of reminds me of a recent Chernobyl documentary I just watched that documents how virtually all of the mammals that live in the radiated zones literally send geiger counters bonkers, yet the animals all seem to be flourishing... including several endangered species, while virtually every closed variable lab study has people assume that any creature to venture near there would be doomed. Something over 1000 radiated mice not one has been found with tumors apparently.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join