It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calgary scientists creating ‘Six Million Dollar Man’ neurochip brain implant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey guys and girls,hope your all having a good day,I found this story and found it remarkable we have come in science,neurochip brain implants that can track high level brain function.Alan watt sure wasnt messing when he said where technotronics is going.Brzezinski would be pround also for his predictions are coming through.Also them top notch iris scanners are coming on line.What will they think of next?? BIG BROTHER ISNT COMING,ITS HERE ALREADY!!

The science fiction of melding man and machine has played out for decades onscreen, from The Six Million Dollar Man to The Terminator.

But the bionic hybrid age may well be flickering to life – real life – in the Calgary lab where scientists who made history fusing snail brain cells to a computer microchip six years ago are poised to try the same feat with human cells.

Researchers at the University of Calgary’s Hotchkiss Brain Institute are to announce Tuesday that they have made a key advance in connecting brain cells to a newly designed silicon chip, crafted with the National Research Council of Canada, that allows them to “hear” the conversation between living tissue and an electronic device as never before.

STORY BY Carolyn Abraham
GOBAL MAIL
AFTERMATH NEWS

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! THANKS GUYS

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
pretty interesting stuff!
kinda creepy to think about having a neurochip tracking my thoughts...

calgary is about three hours away from me, i'll keep you guys posted if there is a techno-zombie invasion.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
thanks for the reply riff raff
,cool id love to live in canada
Bc is heaven to me
thanks for the star too.
If you see any just give me a shout and ill grab the guns and rob a plane and give you a hand with the zombies
lol

new topics

join