It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a very vivid experience last night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wanted to share an experience I had this morning around 4AM. I will try to be as detailed as possible as well...

I was dead asleep when I started to have this feeling that something or someone was trying to communicate with me...

At first I woke up and started thinking I was talking to myself, but then I felt that it was not me thinking this anymore. (No I don't talk to myself
)

I felt the name Mike come to question, although I would not call this a dream since I felt awake, more so I believe I was awake or experiencing some out of body experience.

Our conversation went along the line of this entity (call him Mike) trying to convince me that It was not a voice in my head but that we were having a telephatic conversation....

(I don't know how long we were talking, or what most of the conversation was about - this sentence edited in)

What was so weird was the fact that I felt like I was in a different realm or under some sort of hypnosis... I don't know how to discribe it other than to say that I felt it in the back of my head.... like someone was sneaking around and making me dizzy.

I kept freaking out because it felt like someone was trying to enter the back of my brain. I kept skipping in and out of consciousness, but not in the normal way, but It felt like something was trying to make me induce sleep.

It felt very odd, I did feel a calmness and as I was going to just fall asleep, I woke up with a very strange feeling of dread that this entity was actually in my room staring at me... at this point the only thing that came to mind was that (OMG it's in the room). I broke out of whatever hypnosis, lack of consciousness, trance... I don't know what to call it.

I turned on the TV... after this the feeling or presence I felt left....

this isn't my first experience like this, but it is one that I can most recall with vividness.

Anyways, I would like to ask any ATS members if they had an experience like this before? if yes, can you describe it?

Thank you in advance.

Fox

Edit - For added info and couple grammar fixtures, typed this quickly.

[edit on 8/20/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Did you listen to Skyfloating's Alien Contact meditation before you went to sleep that night?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Just listened to it and tried it.... didn't really see anything... I don't meditate so I guess I have to keep trying.

Although I will say that I actually never intended to want to meditate or make contact, it just happens randomly.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i've had some familiar experiences but usually dismiss it as a weird dream.
although what you describe makes me uneasy as i know the feeling when you feel there is someone or something watching you while possibly doing unatural things to you. mabye not a dream eh?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What were you discussing with the entity?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

I dont believe this experience was a one time occurance, it happens to often.... nor a dream...

but this maybe the wierd part I have been considering, maybe it was a memory.... I have a reoccuring memory that is always similar....

I see an extraterrestrial in the corner and I am immobolized... Its always in the corner of the room...

But this felt different in a way that I got a feeling there were humans in the room and one who was trying to calm me down was named Mike....

This is just a theory though...

What is your experience if you don't mind sharing it?

reply to post by Wildbob77

I only remember that this entity (Mike) was trying to calm me down... we did talk (Telepathy) but I don't remember what.... I just know that maybe there were 2 entities.... one human, one not....

I can only tell you that I FELT AN ENTITY in the corner of the room, It was not one of those things I could discount as a maybe... I knew it was there.

Fox

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
more recently i've found myself waking alot during the night with fear and the feeling that someone or thing is nearby waiting for me to sleep again, one of these nights after falling back to sleep i heared some weird deep noises that was clearly a voice but not any words i can recognise. i could open my eyes but was only able to see my feet, as i saw my feet there was a sudden coldness around that seemed to be following a path as if someone was holding a really cold aircon unit and walked around the bed.
i was unable to do anything but look at my feet, not sure how as i sleep on my side, not on my back with my head raised.
this was about 2 weeks ago. this was at my aunt's house.

when i was young (about 7 or 8 yrs old) i started becoming scared to go downstars to use the toilet because i kept having nightmares about aliens watching me in the night. same house.

in my own home when i am having trouble staying asleep it seems like many outer body experiences a night.
i can't recall any conversations as such though.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by listerofsmeg]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sounds like you had an astral experience or possibly telepathic contact with some entitiy. Seems to be the most logical explanation to me from 15 years worth of astral projection and out of body experiences and work.

-R

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

How old are you? Is it only in your aunts house that you go through this.

reply to post by Rodaggam

Hmmm.... I'll go check the definitions of astral experiences...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

More than likely it's sleep paralysis.

watarts.uwaterloo.ca...

People frequently report feeling a "presence" that is often described as malevolent, threatening, or evil. An intense sense of dread and terror is very common. The presence is likely to be vaguely felt or sensed just out of sight but thought to be watching or monitoring, often with intense interest, sometimes standing by, or sitting on, the bed. On some occasions the presence may attack, strangling and exerting crushing pressure on the chest. People also report auditory, visual, proprioceptive, and tactile hallucinations, as well as floating sensations and out-of-body experiences (Hufford, 1982).

I know, a really boring explanation.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I've had this before... I wish I could call it this but I've had sleep paralysis before....

I don't trust their full definition of it because of experiences that I had when I was a child and afterwards... Me and my mother experienced the same experience on the same nights as far as feeling a certain presence... and when I do have sleep paralysis it never includes a conversation with (I don't know what to call it) a being of some kind. rare as they are.

As time has gone on in my life I find myself dealing with more vivid experiences from knowing its not a dream but being in a state of no longer feeling like I'm of this world... I know this sounds wierd but I don't what else to call it.

But thank you for the information.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You need to be tested for Schizophrenia.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

The whole entity in the corner thing really creeps me out, to be perfectly honest. It is also a classic sleep paralysis symptom, but don't get too attached to any one idea of what it "might be", just yet.

About your telepathy: How does it feel? I had an experience once with a girl I was really attracted to. She was not dating but was the object of desire for my best friend at the time, so it was awkward. We must have been about 21 or 22 years old. She may have been quite a bit younger (like 19 or so).

Anyway -- there were several of us there at the kitchen table, about 3 am, smoking, drinking, playing cards. John was trying to get this girls attention, and she was trying to ignore him. I was bored so I started daydreaming a bit. I imagined that there was a glowing orb of energy around my head.... Like a force field, shaped into a ball about the size of a football helmet. I pushed out with my "field" and sort of visualized a connecting "passage" between my field and the field of the girl I was hot for at the table. She was sitting across from me and she looked up, just as I "broke through" into her field.

Now -- before I go on, I want to point a few things out. What I am trying to articulate here is a lazy kind of focused visualization. I am not claiming that there was a "real field" around my head, or hers, or that I created an actual tubular passage way between our fields, in any real sense. This is the southern path here, a kinda-lazy non-focused path. If you focus too hard on this kind of thing, with full conscious attention, it usually collapses or you just feel self-conscious, and it doesn't work. So basically, you have to visualize the "link-up" in a non-focused way, while doing something else with most of your foreground consciousness. Which is why it seems to work best when playing a game like poker. Something you know well and can play well without really paying too much attention.

Anyway -- I "push through" and we link up for a moment. Our eyes lock for the first time, and there is recognition in hers. She knows what I am doing. I "think" at her: "Hi there" (or something inane). She "thinks" back at me (something sexual, IIRC) and we both -- simultaneously -- "think": "Are we reading (each others) minds?" At that point, my friend John notices something going on, and he breaks th connection by tossing me a smoke and asking me to go outside with him. Anyway, as I got up, she excuses herself to go to the bathroom, and as we pass each other,headed in opposite directions, she leans in and (we hadn't really spoken to one another or even been introduced by name at this point) says "Did you get my message?" I know instantly what she is talking about (the sexual innuendo) and there is a flash of recognition so strong, I feel a sensation not unlike the release felt when your ears pop as you approach the airport after a long plane flight.

Yes -- it was really weird stuff, and the only time I have been able to "do it on purpose" (as far as telepathy goes).

I'm not sure where the idea for how to do it first came into my head. I have pretty much always been like this (in thinking about "how to link-up telepathically", and so on.) Mostly I thought about these kinds of things, like a musician tunes up before a recital or concert. It's just exercising the imagination to me. I try not to get too attached to it (or need it too much) or it shuts off, stops working, and I can't "create".

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It's likely it was your spirit guide. Our spirit guides attempt to talk to us while we are in the thin veil of sleep. It very well may be a higher power thing. Be that as it may, its never a good rule to just trust whatever talks to you- so tread lightly with this being

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

The whole entity in the corner thing really creeps me out, to be perfectly honest. It is also a classic sleep paralysis symptom, but don't get too attached to any one idea of what it "might be", just yet.

I try to get back to the usual routine of life afterwards as well, It's just always annoying to go through it, you get the usual banter of "It's Sleep Paralysis, Schizophrenia, Post Traumatic Stress, Childhood Issues.... Ect"

Although I'm sure people are bieng Genuine and Sincere its annoying because every fiber in you body and soul tells you otherwise... anyways moving on...

About your telepathy: How does it feel?

I don't truly know how to answer this question, I can tell you from my experience that it felt as if our six senses were turned into a language, although I believe the entity (Mike) used verbage while taking to me in my head, I felt like he was doing this for my comfort so I could comprehend...

But I have this nagging feeling that the telepathy that I felt (using all six senses as a language) exist within another state of consciousness....

The situation you went through with your girl of interest seems to be an electronic message, possible even Pheromones... but when people have been hanging around together for so long they tend to make an invisible connection between each other... at one point you might even know if something is wrong with one another even if your miles apart...

[edit on 8/21/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah, absolutely. Pheromones is a terrific example of the kind of non-local, non-linear communication that might be available to us, if we are open to it.

Your experience is different. I have occasionally lapsed into something like it when I am out in a really crowded place, like the supermarket, and I am totally focused on something else (like grabbing 5 items on my list, and getting back out as soon as I can). It is at those times that I get the sense that part of my background consciousness is dipping its toe in the larger pool, so to speak (some of the thoughts, feelings, emotions, or sensory experiences I am feeling aren't 100% mine).

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Would it be weird if I said that I have photos stored in a hard drive with over 20 to 40 Orbs always in the pictures?

reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I know what you mean... I have that happen too...

something odd but there... but who really knows... maybe I should switch to liquor instead of beer...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

Would it be weird if I said that I have photos stored in a hard drive with over 20 to 40 Orbs always in the pictures?

Orbs are common because they are indicative of spirit activity. However, generally your spirit guide will not be pictured as an orb because only earthbound spirits show as orbs. Higher dimensional beings do not generally photograph at all, because they are not present in our dimension.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
im 25 now.
i've had sleep paralasys many times but never before then with a presence or the ability to see. sleep paralasys in the past for me was nothing more than the inability to move whilst fully aware.

when i was young sleep paralasys scared me and no one knew what i was talking about when i described it.
happens very rarely now and it's just an annoyance now rather than a fear.

when it was just the inability to move i used to snap out of it by concentrating on breathing more heavily and at a faster rate whilst trying to move just my arm. works everytime within about 10secs.
try it if you suffer it again.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm hoping that your still around... how do you know they're high spiritial beings... sorry for going back to such an old thread but had wanted to give an update... I freaked out because a man named Mike contacted me on here telling me that he had had an out of body experience and was talking to someone in a room...

I got to freaked out... so I let it go... whether he was trolling or not, I couldn't tell you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join